- Text Size +


‘So Nick, how are you doing these days?’ Natalie asked.
‘Not too bad just hanging.’ If she’s in a good mood this might not be all that horrible. ‘No, I meant the whole changing thing that is going on these days.’ She corrected. ‘Must make you feel bad having to look up to every women now eh?’
‘Well, I’d say it is quite a different kind of experience, but since it’s not just happening to me, I guess I’ll just have to accept it like everyone else.’ I replied feeling a bit uneasy as this was not exactly the topic I wanna have right now, not with her.
We just walked in the parking lot, seeing no one was around she stopped walking, turning to me, she said, ‘hold on I wanna see something real quick.’ She had that annoying smirk on her face when she circled around me almost like a predator to a prey.
‘Stop whatever you are doing here, we should be on our way to NST-tech right now.’ I complained, partly nervous because of the situation going on. I had no idea what she’s gonna come up with.
‘How tall were you before the change, Nicolas? Like about 6’2 right? ’ She asked, I didn’t say anything. ‘Well you look awfully short from up here, you know.’ She kept going, ‘Hmm, it serves you right though. You see, I’ve never really liked you. You always sitting there pretending to work your ass off but I think in fact you’re not even good with this job. A couple of my girlfriends in the company even said they got a crush on you, I can’t even believe what a stupid thing that is, well, you think you’re a hotshot but really you ain’t even that good looking. Oh and you think I never noticed you looking at me like creep, staring at me whenever you get a chance. I’m reallyl sick of you. Ugh, now you’re all short and pathetic, this is right where you belong. And to think this change is just beginning, I expect you to become much smaller compare to me in a couple days.’
Fuck that was a lot to take in, I did not know this women has this much grudge on me, I mean I might sneak a peek at her once in a while but so does every other men in the office! She practically drags your attention to her with whatever she was wearing most of the time. I was still in a bit of shock when Natalie clenched both of her hand on my shoulder. They were really tight and almost hurting me.
‘Please you don’t have to do this.’ I panicked not knowing what she was about to do. She said nothing and just pushed me to the wall. I tried to break free, but to my amazement, I simply could not. Natalie has got some sort of working out thing going on she was by no mean a body builder but there are quite some feminine muscle you could see subtly on her arms and legs. I do keep in shape but I was more of a lean fit type so this kind of contest of strength is not exactly my strong suit. Now I am against an amazon by my old standard should be close to 6’10 and just as strong.
It seemed it surprised Natalie as well, the fact I could not break free, at least not easily, her face made a wide grin almost celebrating her little victory over me. ‘That’s good to know I am much stronger than you now. And yeah squirm all you want, you are fuckin weak as shit. It only kind of turns me on the more you try.’ She was in some sort a power trip over me and frankly there was not much I could do at this point. 
‘I had no clue why Mavis would make you her personal assistant, I could name dozens of people in our company more qualified than you. Maybe she just want to have a young boy toy in her office for her to push around like this huh?’ She finally let go of her hands, releasing me from between her and the wall. ‘Let me make this very clear to you, I AM IN CHARGE of this whole business trip and you listen to me get it?’ It seemed I had no choice but nod and just trying to recover from the shock. ‘And don’t mention this to anyone else.’ She added and started walking to the car. ‘What you gonna stand there and cry? Get in and don’t waste any more time.’ Regained some of my senses, I went after her and got in the car in the passenger seat.
This whole experience was kind of scary, I never thought women would really abuse their now possibly superior physical strength. Guess it was like before the change how man could abuse their stronger body to their female counter parts, although most of men have learnt to be gentle with ladies and also the society expect you to do that. The sudden shift of ‘power’ made women like Natalie here, out strength a decent build man with no regard on how to treat someone is weaker kinda made me feel… quite vulnerable there. The knowing she could probably take me if she want right there and unless someone found us and stopped her, I didn’t get much of a say in whatever she wanted to do with me.
I tried to think about something else instead of these thoughts. The drive went on without much going on. Neither of us talked much. I mean what the heck was I going to say after what just happened? 

The NST-tech located just at the other side of the city. Took us a 40 minutes’ drive to get there. Basically they develop apps and software for our products and recently there has been lots of negative feedbacks from our user complaining about the software/apps. The whole trip was to basically ask them to up their game so our products wouldn’t be affected by their bad works.
They are a quite small studio with only a couple dozens of employees. When we arrived their 2 team leaders came out and greeted us. The two of them makes a great duo in my opinion. One short and plump the other is tall and skinny. The short one came up first and said,’ Hey, you must be Natalie, I’m in charge of this company, the name is Ian. And this is the team leader on your project, Andy.’ 
Natalie shook their hands, it scares me a little to see how much larger her hands were compare to Ian’s, hers totally engulfed his hand. I mean Ian was a small guy to start with. His head barely reaches her boobs thanks to the extra inches given by the heels of the sandal. Andy was about my height and that means he is just about shoulder high to her. To be honest, it was a bit comforting to see a couple people of my height, especially after what happened in the parking lot.
We went into one of their meeting room and sat down. Natalie cut the chase and went for the important part right away. In a tone like teacher lecturing a student, she gave them some hard time about how our sales dropped because of their failure at doing their job. The two man were quite co-operative, until Natalie told them we need their new project by the end of next Tuesday.
‘With all due respect Miss, I don’t believe we could finish the work that soon.’ Andy complained nervously.
‘Is that so?’ Natalie frowned and stood up. ‘You see, you have screwed us quite a bit over the last couple months with your shitty works. Honestly I don’t even think you guys deserve the job. We could just switch to another big firm with much better result and professionalism, instead we decide to give your little nobody-knows studio a second chance. Is that how you repay our trust?’
‘Natalie we will try to finish it up asap but perhaps next Tuesday is just way to soon…’ Ian was trying to help out when he was interrupted by her. ‘Stop making this sound too hard. I don’t care how you gonna do it, make your employees do overtime, work the weekend, I don’t give a damn. But next Tuesday I will see it done or else…’
‘Are you seriously threatening us over this thing Natalie?’ Ian was clearly not satisfied with her attitude. Natalie walked next to Ian’s seat and suddenly just grabbed his tie and too everyone’s surprise just pulled him up from the chair. She is standing straight and tall and little man was barely as tall as her boobs. She intentionally stood very close to him just making her presence that much more intimidating. Now I was sitting on the other side of the table and not able to do anything but frankly what the heck was I gonna do? It’s not like I could stop her from what she is about to do.
Clenching his jaw with a hand tightly, she continued, ‘First of all, it’s Miss Newman to you. Secondly if you fail to meet our requirement, not only we will stop our contract with your company we will spread the words and you will never able to get another job in the industry do you understand? So yeah, I am making a threat, a threat you will quietly obey without a question, do I make myself clear?’
I gaped, tried to say something but I did not. What was I supposed to say? Like Hey Natalie stop doing that it’s too aggressive and inappropriate? It would not have helped and on the other hand she was doing it for our company so really the smart decision was just sitting there doing nothing. 
Andy got up and tried to help. He tried to put his hand on her shoulder from her back which is just above his head level, and she simply turned back and gave him a heavy shove which made him took a few steps back. This whole situation was like nothing I have seen before, the closest being maybe in a school a where a much taller and bigger bully picking on small kids. I don’t think I can wipe away that image in my head anytime soon. ‘You just sit there unless you want some of this too!’ She gave him a stern look which practically froze him and he backed up.
‘As I was saying, yeah finish the work, or we will be back with more bad news.’ She said. Ian this whole time was in panic mode and did not know what to say or do except nodding his head continuously. After a few more minutes of her blabbering about how terrible and shitty their studio have been and what an honor for them to work for us, she finally decide to let him go. And we were on our way back to the company soon after.

When we got in the office, Natalie told me to wait at the desk and she will go speak with Mavis. Surely I would not challenge anything she says now. So I was sitting on the desk and trying to process everything that just happened in the last few hours. Maybe 5 minutes later Natalie asked me to come into Mavis’s office.

I went into the office and spotted that two women were standing in the middle chatting as soon as they saw me came in they stopped. ‘Go close the door.’ Mavis asked. Natalie went for it and maybe was me being suspicious but I thought I heard a slight sound of the door locking. 
Mavis came close to me and simply stood tall and towered over me by a big margin. It seemed she was now taller again. Maybe cause I was with Natalie all the time I did not notice the gradual change, but now it has been a few hours since I last time saw Mavis and damn with me minus 1 inch and she adding one, the difference seemed very noticeable now. I was basically looking at the bottom side of her well pronounced chest and had to tilt up trying to meet her eyes.
‘How did you think this business went, Nick?’ She asked, looking me in the eye. Nervously, I told her it all went very well and we have accomplished our task. ‘How did you think the way Natalie was handling the situation?’ No way she could have known? It’s not like it was something Natalie would have reported to her the not so by-the-book negotiating technic? Seeing I wasn’t saying anything, she kept going, ‘you see in the old days, Nat would have use her particular set of skill to… persuade… our client or supports to do a little extra work or have the favor to us. If you know what I mean. Today was different, she told me exactly how it went and told me how utter helpless those two guys at NST were when facing her. It is very good to know that our new found physiques could help us in the business in some ways.’

I was still not fully convinced that she was just okay with that and her being so openly talking about this just made me feel extra weird and nervous now. ‘So Natalie also told me the little episode you guys had in the parking lot.’ What? She just told me not to tell to anyone, and now she is telling the Mavis this? What for?? Seeing my astonishment, she went on, ’Oh don’t worry, Nat is a very good friend of mine we talk about all sorts of things. So She’s telling me how easily we women can overpower men now. I would like to give it a try.’