- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Enjoy! Please review. Just wrote this one really quickly. Wanted to do a completely unaware story. 

It was finally done. Tom, a 17 year old prodigy had finished his ultimate invention. He built a small device, about the size of a quarter, that allowed the interconnected atoms of an object to shrink down to a small size. He couldn’t believe that nobody had done it before. It was so simple. By condensing the size of just one atom, it caused a chain reaction with the next atom to also shrink down to that size in order to maintain the bonds between them. And this reaction continues with every atom of the object that is connected, until the whole object is the same, uniform size. It works the same way with regrowth. It seems that the atoms cannot be made bigger than their original size, but condensing them works. Tom was ecstatic. This technology would make him rich. He’d be famous! He just needed to make sure it worked. Tom took the next few days to wrap the device into a watch, with some controls, and an emergency regrowth button.


It started on Monday, on a sunny summer day. Tom had his watch equipped. He had tested the device the night before. Tom entered 6 inches into the watch, and activated the device. The chain reaction took a mere fraction of a second. The atomic reactions happen almost instantly, and barely affects the user. Tom was immediately shrunken down to 6 inches, and now standing on his bedroom floor. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Everything was absolutely huge. It was such a strange perspective, but that’s when it hit him. An incredibly perverted idea. In this summer time, the girls at school are wearing skirts, which means, he could shrink himself down to an unnoticeable size, and then be the world’s best peeping “Tom.” He quickly grew himself back, and jumped into bed, in extreme excitement.


Tom waited the entire school day for his primary target, Emily. It was final period, and Emily finally walked in. He marveled at her beauty. Dirty blond hair down to her shoulders, green eyes, and a cute, petite frame. Today she was wearing a white tank top, a tight pair of jeans, and beige sperrys. Her finger and toenails were well cut, and painted a deep dark blue, and her face spotted with freckles. Tom had, of course, never actually said a word to Emily. He just enjoyed watching her from afar. It was finally almost time. All of the students had settled down into their seats, and Tom took the seat that was all the way at the back of the room. And the second he had a chance, when every student was facing forward and the teacher had her back to the class, he put in 1 inch into watch and activated it. Instantaneously, silently, and without commotion, he was shrunk down to 1 inch, right under his desk. It took a moment for Tom to orient himself properly, but in a few seconds, he was back into the right frame of mind. It was unfortunate that Emily wasn’t wearing a skirt, but Tom was still very excited about being able to observe her at an extremely close proximity. Emily’s seat was 2 rows ahead of Tom’s, and in the same column, meaning he just had to get passed the girl who was seated in front of him, to get to her desk. The girl seated in front of him was named Isabella. She was a beautiful, well formed hispanic girl, with long black hair down to her mid-back. While she was gorgeous in her own right, she wasn’t the one for Tom. Tom wanted Emily. And so he began making his way.


Tom was jogging along, hopefully avoiding the potentially keen eyes of other students, who might think him an insect. He began to run out of breath just as he was arriving under Isabella’s desk, and stopped for a moment to rest. Tom took a look at his surroundings, and this was even more overwhelming than when he tried the device in his bedroom. Everything he looked at had so much detail. The legs of the desks, the legs of the chairs, the ground, and Isabella. It was like looking at everything in ultra high definition. He wasn’t able to see Isabella’s face, and she was wearing leggings down to her ankles, but her feet were exposed as she was wearing flip flops. Tom was standing in front of them as they rested while she crossed them at the ankles. Tom noticed how detailed everything was, and he could clearly see any bits of dust that were on her feet, as well as her shiny black nail polish. Isabella flexed her toes upwards, giving Tom a glimpse of the under part of her toes. Tom’s face contorted in disgust. He didn’t like what he was seeing, and the idea of being so close to someone’s feet grossed him out. Tom then turned around, and proceeded to continue his journey. Just then, he was rammed by something from behind. Isabella, with her toes still flexed upwards, began stretching her legs forward, and unknowingly knocked into Tom’s body. Tom hadn’t started moving yet, so he was standing still while she knocked into him, and as her feet extended forwards, her ankles angled them upwards, causing the foam of the flip flop to knock Tom upwards a bit, and over the edge of the flip flop. It all happened nearly instantly, and Tom then rolled down, under her toes.


Tom instinctively tried to fight gravity and claw his way back up, but just as quickly as Isabella stretched her legs, she brought her toes back down, and her feet came all the way under her chair, as her body leaned forwards. She cross her feet the ankles again, one foot pressing against the ground, and the other hanging behind her ankle. Tom was pressed tightly into the underside of Isabella’s toes. Immediately, Tom began to notice some things about the shrinking, and also try and figure out a way out of this situation. The first thing he realized, was that under pressure, his body seemingly gave way. It didn’t hurt, and nothing in his body was broken, but in response to the tight pressure under Isabella’s toes, his body simply got flatter, and depressed in response to the points of heaviest pressure. The other thing he noticed, was that his sense of smell was either stronger, or scents were more powerful at his size. Isabella was a pretty girl, and he’d never thought he could possibly be in the situation he is in now, but here he was, trapped and forced to sniff her somewhat odorous toes. The smell was not terrible, but it was not desirable. It clearly smelled of feet, and it was a musky scent, kind of powerful, but kind of not. With each breath, Tom’s thoughts became more and more distracted by the situation. His body was length-wise under her toes, with his head in between the underside of her first and second toe. As for how to get out of the situation...Tom didn’t want to move in the case that she may feel him. He figured that the only reason she hadn’t felt him thus far, was the way his body was conforming to the underside of her toes. The longer he stayed, the more he could feel his body act like play-doh, and figured his body would look like someone squeezed a handful of silly puddy after he got out.  


Isabella stayed like this for the next 30 min. Meaning Tom stayed right where he was for 30 min. The smell had only gotten worse, and sweat began to trickle down onto Tom, seeping into his clothes and skin. Tom almost had it, and was going to wiggle his way out, even if she felt him. Maybe she’d just kick him away. Each breath got worst and worst, and the smell of sweaty feet was getting to him. The whole scenario was just gross to him. He was trapped in a literal cage of toe flesh and foot sweat. Just as Tom was about to wiggle around until she let him loose, Isabella returned her feet to under her desk as opposed to her under her chair, and relaxed them flat on the ground. The pressure of her toes lessened tremendously, and Tom was finally able to relax for a moment. Instead of trying to wiggle his way out, he began to just lightly touch the underside of her toes, just enough to irritate them. It seemed to work, and Isabella lifted her toes briefly, giving Tom enough time to roll his way out, onto the tip of the flip flop, and finally roll onto the ground. Free of the toe prison. Tom began to take deep breaths of fresh air, but noticed that the scent of Isabella’s feet was stuck onto his clothes and skin. He was on the verge of throwing up. He looked at various parts of his body, and noticed the depressions on his body. He poked the skin, and it felt soft and plushy, like a piece of dough. He also noticed, that in various parts of his body, he could see imprints of Isabella’s foot skin. He could see the swirls of her skin literally impressioned onto his skin. Tom figured it must be a side effect of bonds between atoms weakening as a result of the shrinking process. It made his body much more malleable. Something about Isabella’s foot imprinting on his skin made him sick. Nonetheless, he continued onwards to Emily’s desk. He was only one desk away.


Tom finally arrived at Emily’s desk, and was in the same position as when he was under Isabella’s desk. He couldn’t see her upper body from where he was, he could only see her legs, and feet, which were cased inside her sperrys. Tom looked up at the clock, and noticed his ordeal with Isabella caused him a significant amount of time. He needed to climb up to her body, quickly. He didn’t even know what his goal was, he just knew he couldn’t let his chance escape. Emily’s jeans started at the ankle, so Tom couldn’t jump right onto them. Tom immediately jumped onto her right shoe, latching onto the front, and climbing up the middle of it. He made it to the part where the shoe ended, and the top of her foot started. It felt really weird to walk on her skin. Tom noticed that the top of her foot was very soft, and his feet sunk in ever so slightly whenever he took a step. What Tom didn’t realize, however, was that his walking would have the same effect on Emily that his touching had on Isabella. It tickled her foot. Emily’s immediate reaction was to pull her foot out of her shoe. A certain secret of Emily’s however, was that she had some pretty bad foot odor. She always has, and people generally make fun of her for it. That’s why when she pulled her shoe out of her foot, she only pulled it out slightly. It was sudden enough that the force of pulling her foot out, made Tom fall backwards, and began rolling down her foot. He felt the heat coming out of her Sperry the moment she pulled her foot out, and the heat came along with a thick feeling of moisture. Tom rolled backwards, and tried to stop himself when his body reached her toes. He tried to grip onto her second toe, but his hands slipped right off of her sweaty toes, and he tumbled into the depths of her shoe. Tom rolled into the toe area, his body having picked up a lot of the foot sweat that coated the insole of her shoe.


He stood up as soon as he could, and looked around, regaining his sense of balance. He never thought he’d ever be looking from the perspective of the inside of some girl’s shoe, and yet here he was. It was really dark, and the insole of the shoe was very spongy, causing sweat to bubble up under his feet as he stood. Tom could not believe the scent. It was so powerful, he could barely stand. It was such a thick, cheesy, vinegary odor. It was just a significant scent of feet, and the inside of the shoe was extremely humid, Tom desperately began to try to find a way out. He looked in the direction that he came out from and saw Emily’s giant, sweaty toes blocking the entrance/exit. There was barely light streaming in from the small gap that was created when she pulled her foot out, and where he slipped through. It was just enough for him to watch her flex her toes, and expand them for a moment. He saw the glistening of the fresh foot sweat in between her toes, and the bits of toe lint, dirt, and foot grime that was accumulated in those crevices. Better known as toe jam. Tom had a feeling that right when she was done stretching her toes, she’d reinsert her foot, so he had to act quick. There’s no way he could stay trapped inside this foot hell. Tom began to run at full speed at her foot, and intended to jump up above her toes, and claw his way out, even if she felt him, he just needed to get out. He was running fast now, and was just about to jump, when his foot slipped on the layer of foot sweat beneath him, causing him to dive face first into the crevice in between her first and second toe, launching his head directly into a piece of toe jam. It all happened so quick, and as soon as it did, Tom tried to pry his head out, by putting his hands in the toe crevice as well, and pushing. When he did that, Emily squeezed her toes together, trapping Tom with his head in between her toes, face first into toejam, and shoved her foot back into her shoe, sliding the rest of his body underneath her foot, sealing him inside his new foot coffin. Tom’s body once again was mashed flat, but this time much flatter. Under the pressure of her foot, his body was becoming like paper, and soaked in her foot sweat, while his head was still mostly intact, but still pressed against the stinky flesh of her toe crevice. Emily actually couldn’t feel him anymore. Now that he was pressed against her foot so tightly, his body felt just like her own skin. Tom figured the same effect Isabella’s foot had on him, Emily’s was having on him as well. Her foot was creating an impression upon his body; the grooves of her foot literally sinking into his body.


Tom could barely breath, and each breath was just pure stinky foot fumes from in between Emily’s toes. And she had NO idea. In fact, no one had any idea. He just disappeared one moment, and within the hour, he was trapped inside some high school girl’s sweaty shoe, under her stinky foot, with a face full of toejam. The sweat had been seeping into his mouth, and making him taste her foot. Tom had never felt more regret for any action in his life, than for the one he did now. He was just absolutely in a tight spot. His body compressing more and more by the minute, and the inside of the shoe was so hot and humid, it literally felt like hell. Emily just payed attention for the next 10 or so minutes of class, before the bell rang. Tom had hoped she would just go home and take her shoes off, so he could regrow himself, and sneak out as soon as possible. Unfortunately for him, Emily had other plans. She was going to go to the mall with her friends, and shop for a few hours.


And so that’s exactly what she did. The school day was over, and she and her friends went to go meet up at the mall. It was a hot day, causing Emily to sweat a lot, especially on her feet, and Tom could absolutely tell. He didn’t know his body could handle so much heat without passing out. Tom seemed to be completely oblivious to the idea that shrinking himself down to such a tiny size, could cause him to stepped on by anyone around. So consumed with the idea of having fun at his new size, he realized not thinking about being stepped on was his greatest oversight yet.


Emily walked around the mall with her friends for a couple of hours, stepping into stores, checking out items, and then moving to the next. And they were only getting started. Emily occasionally scrunched her toes, mashing Tom’s head further into her toe crevice, and mashing his body even further into her smelly sole. Tom had no idea when this was going to end. He felt so sick, and he couldn’t handle it anymore. The smell, the taste, the heat, the humidity, the feeling of being mashed under a girl’s hot sweaty foot was just too much for him. Tom wasn’t really able to move his arm to reach over to the watch, but he did place the emergency regrowth button on the side, as a fail-safe in case he needed to push the button against some object. He was going to use Emily’s foot to push the button. And so with all of his strength, he began to turn his wrist, which could barely turn as it felt bonded to her sole. But he managed to turn it ever so slightly, to where the button was now right in line with her sole. He then pressed his wrist as hard as he could into her sole, and thereby pushing the button into it, managing to press it down. He’d explain everything to Emily, or make some story up, but anything was better than being where he was


Tom noticed the watch began to feel weird. It was feeling really hot on his skin, and kind of began to burn. It seemed to be malfunctioning in some way. What Tom didn’t know, is that the watch was malfunctioning because he was so tightly packed into Emily’s sole, the bonds between her atoms and his were fuzzy. They were so pressed together, the watch was trying to regrow his atoms, and simultaneously unable to grow her atoms, as the watch is not able to increase the size of any atoms from their original size. In a few moments, the watch began to work its magic, but not in a great way for Tom. It began to regrow Tom’s atoms, INTO Emily’s atoms. Essentially, it began to fuse Tom into Emily’s foot. This happened more slowly than the usual process, and it caused Emily to feel some slight pain on her foot. Tom felt immense pain and proceeded to pass out. In a few moments, Tom’s body had fused completely to her foot, while Tom was unconscious. Emily pulled her foot out of her shoe to inspect really quickly, as it felt like a sharp pain, and she wondered if a bug had bit her or if she stepped on something sharp inside her shoe. When she took a look at her sole, she didn’t see anything completely out of the ordinary. There appeared to be some kind of discoloration around her sole and some strange dark spots around her toe area.


When Tom began to wake up, he felt very groggy, and felt very strange. He felt like his body was completely out of the ordinary, and out of shape. His arms and legs weren’t in the right place, and he even felt like his head was completely out of shape. His couldn’t close his mouth, and couldn’t even see his own nose, yet he could still smell. In fact, he couldn’t even move his head at all, he could only move his eyes, and the only thing he could see was a perspective from within Emily’s toes, so his left and right were just complete toe flesh, and looking straight ahead he could seem some stitching along a wall. What Tom was actually looking at was the end of the inside of Emily’s shoe. His eyes had melded to be in between her big toe and second toe. His body had completely melted together with her sole, and his own biological self had fused with her sole, causing the blood that pumped through Emily’s body, to also pump through Tom’s infused body. He didn’t even really need a body anymore. His nostrils had fused as well, with one nostril being trapped inside the toe crevice with his eyes, and the other being stretched from her toe gap to the underside of her sole. His tongue had been stretched as well along the underside of her sole, and a little bit into the toe gap. His ears were indistinguishable from her sole, but he knew that he could hear things. And his sense of touch was all long her sole. He could feel her press down in her shoe, and he could feel all of the sweat and toe scrunching. Worst of all, he could smell all of it and taste all of it constantly. His fused tongue was just constantly tasting, and his forced open nostrils caused every breath he took to be straight from in between her toes, and under her sole. Tom’s brain had fused into her foot as well, but it wasn’t really in the same shape. It was as if the neural network of his brain still functioned, it was just mixed into her foot skin now. Every step she took didn’t cause Tom pain, it just caused him to feel like her foot, pressed with every step. Tom didn’t actually need for or water now, as any blood that was pumped through Emily, was also nutrients for him. He could only die, when she did.


After thinking and trying to frantically move for some time, Tom realized what happened, and tried to scream in terror. But he didn’t have a voice anymore. Tom could only occasionally see anything whenever Emily occasionally spread her toes apart. That’s when he got a glimpse of the outside world, but 99% of the time, his sight was just the constant view of her toe flesh all around. The side walls of of her toe crevice, and her actually toe flesh coming together in front of him.


Tom’s family, and actually everyone for that matter, had no idea what happened to him. He didn’t leave a trace. People mourned, cried, there was nothing they could do to find him. Tom faced all kinds of mental anguish, but nothing could really unfuse his body from her sole. He wasn’t really alive anymore, more like a consciousness embedded in Emily’s foot. Tom had a front row seat to all of the foot sweat and foot stink that Emily’s foot produced, forever.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed!