- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is the 63rd chapter out of a story that I have on another site. This particular chapter had a large female character eating the hero of the story so I thought why not post this one here. Eve if the other chapters aren't quite the Giantess style, this one passes I believe.

Their routine was set. They would get up in the morning and eat some clouds. Oddly enough, they were starting to acquire a taste for the fluffy things and started to be able to tell the difference between the types of clouds. Then Eve would bite Alex, to which it had an escalated effect as Alex’s body was slowly adapting to the thinner air and lighter gravity, but until he did, his body didn’t work and metabolize things as quickly. Followed by a heavy sparring match with Lightning. Each time Alex was able to increase his flow of magic in the fight. Like normal, fighting against someone as big and powerful as Lightning forced him to progress very quickly. After that Alex went to the scroll room or ‘Library’ as the fairies joked and teased, while Lightning went off to do tests and her own training with Sunset and some other high level fairies. Eve would tag along and participate when possible but was just happy not to be on the menu, currently at least. Finally they went to a temporary cloud house of their own to sleep… then repeat.

 

This was just fine by Alex. Besides having random guests in and out of their house, do to the lack of a door or covered window, and the constant label as ‘food’, it was rather pleasant. As predicted, teasing of how nerdy the ‘food’ is was becoming a constant part of their day for their interest of scrolls. But, they were so naïve and seemingly innocent that Alex and Eve just left it. Goldy was vacant and supposedly flying around her home, soaking in as much as she could that she missed in her absence. Although, it was common knowledge that she was probably going back down below as soon as she could.

 

Months passed and the same routine continued, allowing Alex to complete his study on the runes that the Fairies had in their scrolls. He went over them again, just in case he missed something. But, just like Sunset said, the knowledge was input into his mind for keeps. Eve was eve able to read it and gained the knowledge as well, along with Lightning as she learned what Alex learned through their link.

 

However, at this point, it would’ve been easy for Alex to just relax on the clouds and absorb what he could. That would make him an increasingly soft individual, something that didn’t match him at all. So, he started to come up with ways to keep busy. He, with his new knowledge of runes, could alter clouds like the Fairies could, but didn’t want to create something at the moment. There was just something about the fairies that made him hesitate, even more so that Lightning was starting to like them more and more regardless of his negative feelings on the matter. He didn’t press that though, they were her blood family after all… sort of…

 

Eve was content with relaxing with one eye open. She made a rune and had Alex brand it next to the others he did, that made her immune to shrinking. Alex put that and other runes on his apparel and staff. Both sets were getting crazy strong, stronger than Alex, their wielder. Alex didn’t mind though, it was just a testament to his progress and ability. But Alex still craved more and wanted to do it under the radar of the Fairies. So, he reached out to Eve to help him in their free time after Lightning was gone doing her thing with the Fairies. Lightning knew of course, and was happy that Alex was finding ways to keep busy.

 

“So, what are we doing exactly?” Eve asked as she folded her legs underneath her and sat in front of Alex.

 

If anyone normal was watching it would look quite amusing to say the least. A 40 foot tall Dridder sitting a few feet from a human, both in meditation poses. Fairies didn’t care to look, but the size difference and lack of aggression was a bit humorous.

 

Alex readjusted himself as if to say, ‘let’s get started’.

 

“Ok, I suppose you’re always a little chatter box with this kind of stuff.” Eve said and closed her red eyes to mimic what Alex was doing.

 

They began to emit small amounts of magic, activating runes and spells they had learned, then concentrated on what amounted to a small hole in their minds. They intertwined their magic and helped each other get through that small hole. Once through, they would be able to return without aid, but for now they needed each other’s help. It was a couple hour struggle to do it and both were sweating a great deal despite their bodies not having been moved a fraction of a fraction of an inch. Finally, they made it through and arrived in a land inside their minds. Both were the same size here as they looked/felt around. The land was both familiar and new to them both. At once they were at peace here, as if everything was to their liking and preference choices. Obviously, a huge difference was that there was no dragon scent and no fear of being eaten.

 

“So this is it?!?” Eve asked, scuttling around, even able to walk on the air. Anything she really wanted to do.

 

Alex tapped his foot on the ground, like he did when he was trying to get an idea of the surroundings. However it was unnecessary, as this was their heads, he knew everything about it. He ended by nodding an affirmative.

 

“Ok, according to those scrolls, this is our minds promised land. No one we don’t invite can invade and is completely separate from outside. Making it dangerous, as our bodies are completely vulnerable. Right?” Eve asked.

 

Alex nodded.

 

“They also said that anything in here, besides our own death, effects our bodies. That is why it is mainly used for private conversations and training. Whatever advances we make here, carry over to our real bodies.” Eve summarized then a thought came to her. “I wonder if I could…?”

 

Eve closed her eyes and thought about something then opened them to find Goldy there. Alex wondered what she was doing, then understood as Eve went over and whacked her clear across the area. Then the Goldy clone, or Eve’s version that she had thought into being, came over with her neck broken at a right angle.

 

“Another would make you feel better, wouldn’t it!!!” Goldy said, just waiting there, then disappeared from view as Eve thought it to happen.

 

“So, we can create anything to enhance our time or training here. I’m guessing we can bring in adequate sparring partners for you as well, as well as magic trainers for you.” Eve suggested.

 

Alex nodded again, shaking a little bit with excitement.

 

“I suppose this would be perfect if we are traveling with people we really don’t like. Just a little bit of meditation and I could bite, pummel, eat, or wrap up the person and get my aggression out, then come out all complimentary. Like we have never traveled with someone I couldn’t stand before…” Eve said. Getting excited about the possibilities.

 

Alex moved about and limbered up a bit, the same way he did before a fight with Lightning.

 

“Oh no, I’m really stoked about doing this with you. But I have a feeling, without the need to hold back, you are going to do some crazy stuff around here. As much as I love putting my body back together, I think I’ll exit this land and enter my private mind, if you don’t mind.” Eve asked. She had no intension on being anywhere near him when he decided to get serious, and here it would be completely hidden from the outside and he could destroy the earth, if he ever got that strong, if he so desired in this land of his and just create another to fight and improve on.

 

Alex understood and shook his head, saying that she could bow out and he wouldn’t take it badly. He agreed with her, he was planning on doing some very serious training in here. He had no intension on letting the Fairies in on what he was trying to accomplish. This was perfect for that. Even if it would take him a while to get the handle on it.

 

“Thanks. Don’t loose yourself in here and I’ll… bite you out there so you can feel it and know it’s time to come out.” Eve replied.

 

Alex nodded.

 

Eve bowed her head and concentrated, then vanished. The world changed from a combined world of both Eve’s and Alex’s mind to one just of Alex’s. He took deep breaths of the dragon and predator free air. He was glad that this could be something he could escape to if necessary. If the meditation instructions were correct, despite going crazy in here, he could rest as if he was sleeping as he did this. He could even eat in here. Sure, he would have to eat the amount of an elephant, but it was possible to sustain himself in this state for a very long time if necessary.

 

He took one final deep breath then decided it was time to get started. He took out his sword, forgoing his staff, that he didn’t even bother creating with him, and stood ready. He then thought of the first person he could think of that took him close to his limits in the recent past. He could get creative later, plus, part of her spirit still resided in him. Her projection would be a very real sparring partner. In an instant he shuddered as a high level of undead Dragon scent filled the space.

 

“Long time no see, my young Hero!” Said a massive voice as Dragon Queen Roe stood there, armed fully and not any worse for wear.

 

Alex nodded and twirled his sword a little bit. He was obviously scared crazy as this was the strongest Dragon in history that he had brought to be his opponent at her peek of her ability.

 

“You seem to be doing well. I’ve never known a mortal that could Meditate to this level, especially not a human. Then again, you are MY hero, I shouldn’t be surprised. I suppose we are both immortal here, is that right?” Queen Roe asked.

 

Alex nodded and got in a ready stance.

 

“Then, I suppose I don’t need to hold back at all!!!” She blared as she drew her own sword, lightning dancing from it. She looked at with surprise then a grin, then down at Alex as she too got in a ready stance. “You are already magic less because of you being in Fairy Kingdom, and you give me the Elemental sword to use?”

 

Alex firmed up his stance and stood there poised to start in a blink of an eye.

 

“I suppose, you didn’t get to the level to defeat me without being crazy!” She said with a toothy smile. She then swung her blade at him, to which he blocked head on with his own blade. “Be ready! I will help you gain power like you’ve never known, or the Fairies. If I have to kill you, eat you, and smear you until then  so be it! You are MY Hero, you will be the strongest hero in history. We are not stopping until you can cream me!!!””

 

To this, Alex and Queen Roe started fighting. She wasn’t kidding with her commitment level. Within the first couple minutes she had already cut him down. With all the power of the elemental blade, there wasn’t even ash left of Alex’s body. Then he reformed and started again. Alex would feel all the pain from this, but he didn’t care. He wanted… no… needed to get stronger. These Fairies were being nice for the moment. But, he was at a severe disadvantage here. He needed to at least level the playing field. After all, dying out there, there was no coming back from that.

 

From the outside, Eve looked at Alex’s body. She had never seen him so peaceful before. Probably because he was always training, helping someone, or fighting someone. She knew, even without staying in there with him, that he was fighting like he usually did, to a crazy level. But out here, someone could confuse him for sleeping peacefully.

 

She smiled at his state then closed her own eyes to enter her own world. Her world was dark, but still had some light to it. She knew she had some work of her own to do. But, in this moment, she wanted to bask in a place that no one could oversee or overhear. A place that was completely to herself and that she could do whatever she wanted with no one to judge her and no consequences. She had thought about beating on Goldy some more, or eating her like she had threatened to do. However, there was one person she wanted to eat more than anyone, but not in a bad way.

 

In the clearing she went into, there he stood in the patch of sun. A white figure that she knew to be her brother, Alex stood there with no fear and love for her. That part was already there. Her, Alex, and Alex were family to each other. The bit that was her influence on Alex’s clone was what he was about to do and let her do. She was always jealous of Lightning and how she could eat him and he want it. She had seen him even jump into her jaws and down her throat when the smell of Dragons were too much.

 

He stood there, waiting for her as she scuttled over to him, towering over him. He dropped his staff, then took out his sword, and laid that aside as well. He then just waited for her to make her move, the way she wanted. She bent down and offered her hand to him. Without hesitation, he walked onto her hand, to the center, and she straightened with him in her hand, waiting for her to eat him.

 

“I…I’m getting… I’ can’t believe you are letting me do this…!” Eve said to the clone.

 

He laid a hand on her thumb to calm her a little bit. Shivers were running throughout her body as she thought of where he was about to go, willingly.

 

She raised him to her face, a tear of joy dripping down her face, which he caught before she could wipe it away and used his hands to wipe her tear away. He was still taking care of her, like he always did. Wither it was getting her bracelet, accepting her as family, protecting her from Dridder eating predators, or a host of other things. He was always taking care of her, despite her being the predator many times his size.

 

She puckered her lips a little and lowered him down to them, then pressed them lightly to him. She felt his arms reaching out, hugging her lips. She released the kiss and he the hug. Her lips quivered, partly crying tears of joy and partly excited at what she was about to do. He touched them again and caressed them, then found one of her fangs and rubbed his hand on it as well. This got more tears to come out. He was always accepting of her, but his insistence of letting her bite him and not being afraid of her venom was something that she cherished. After all, it was that part of her that got her to be disowned from her own people and blood family. But he always made her feel great about it, valued, loved. He held her venom and deadliness as one more thing to love, never to fear or shun. Now, with her intending on eating him, he was still making her feel that way.

 

She quivered as she opened up her mouth, slowly, so not to disturb his caresses, until it was all the way open in front of him. Her tongue came out and snaked around him, but only to taste. She was not going to force this on him. If he wanted to be eaten, then she would let him give himself as a gift, not her take him by force. Her tongue caressed him, nimble as the predator she was and used to navigating her mouth where she had razor sharp teeth filled with venom. He tasted exquisite and she had a hard time not to just pull him in. But, in the end, she didn’t need to.

 

He began to pet her tongue, then when it was curled around him and putting some pressure on his back, he leaned forward onto another part and allowed himself to be held up by the velvety soft muscle, his feet leaving her hand. She slowly took her hand away and brought him in. This was it, he was entering her mouth, to be eaten. She almost dropped him with this, but she was able to steady her tongue around him and bring him into her mouth. As she was not as big as Lightning, he didn’t completely fit inside her mouth. But she had eaten humans whole before and knew just what to do.

 

She closed her mouth around him, his calves and feet sticking out of it, but while her lips were sealed around him, her teeth remained up a bit, not touching his flesh. She then started to taste him in earnest. He tasted devine, as always. Sure, he had never let her eat him before, but she got his taste when she bit him every day. She knew what he tasted like. He wiggled pleasantly inside her mouth, caressing her tongue and teeth from inside. He knew just what to do to make this orgasmic for her and she let herself moan around him.

 

“Yooow hase Aboulowtwy… uhhh!!!” (You taste absoulutely… Uhhh! Implied moan) Eve said around him.

 

She had watched Lightning do this and as much as she wanted to thrust him around and gnaw on his body a little, maybe get some blood gushing, she wanted this to be a good thing for him as well. So, she tasted him and enjoyed his wiggling. Right when she was about to try and figure out a way to get him all the way inside her, he seemed to read her and wiggle towards the back of her mouth and to her throat. He was feeding himself to her, he wanted this!

 

She opened her lips and allowed his legs to glide in. But, now they were both ready, she was going to help. She rose her head and held his body gently with her tongue, then slowly loosened her grip, allowing him to probe the entrance of her esophagus with his head. This was it, he was going to go down, she was going to eat him, swallow him whole and alive, willingly giving himself to her and her accepting, rather eagerly.

 

With that decided she opened her throat and his head fed itself right in with no discomfort at all. He wiggled a little to further his entry into her and she more than obliged with a “Gulp!” that took him in to his shoulders and bringing his calves and feet in and past her teeth. With satisfaction, she closed her mouth and teeth, continuing to lick him but not hold him inside her mouth. He was hers now, and they both knew it. She opened her throat again and swallowed move of him. She continued to do this as he wiggled pleasantly. She didn’t know what this looked like from the outside, but she could imagine that it was the same pleasantly wiggling mass that Lightning was able to indulge in every once in a while.

 

She brought her hand to her own throat and felt the wiggling lump that was going down with fondness, caressing it, then took another swallow. Now all that remained in her mouth, yet to enter her body for good, was his feet. She licked them again as a ‘thank you’ then swallowed with a final and extra loud “GULP!!!”. She felt him go down as his feet followed his body and then past her chest cavity. She still followed his progress down until she felt him pleasantly empty into her more than eager stomach.

 

She could feel him move around in there, then he started rubbing it in a fashion that she didn’t even think possible. She was beside herself with desire. Alex, her Brother, the only human she loved, was in HER stomach, by choice and still making her feel amazing. What was more, he wasn’t coming out. He was going to be a part of her, her food, but unlike any other meals she had, he would be so much more rather than nothing more. He would her strength and anything she did from then on she would contribute to the strength HE gave her. She continued to caress her slender stomach as the movements started to settle and she could feel acid starting to enter her stomach. He wiggled to get comfortable then rubbed one more time as if to say ‘goodbye and I love you’.

 

She used every sense she had and some she created to feel him in there. Even as he passed and started digesting, even as he was no more and felt a warmth as if there was nothing that could ever touch her again. Like all his power had been given to her. She was beside herself in happiness, then conjured him again beside her.

 

“Thank you, my Brother! I know that this is just fantasy and even if you let me in real life I wouldn’t digest… Still, you helping me experience this with you… it means a great deal. I am scary and a deadly predator, one that could do what I just did to so many. But, I will always be there for you, no matter what. You are my family and nothing will happen to you. I swear it!!!” Eve said, then exited her mind and saw that Alex was still there in meditation. She smiled at him and just watched him until Lightning came back.

 

“What…?” Lightning asked Eve.

 

“Nothing… I just love you both. No sarcasm with that.” Eve replied then they watched and talked about their days, Eve leaving out what she had just experienced with Alex, or the one in her head at least. That was for HER to have, not to be shared with others. They wouldn’t understand, However, even if it wasn’t real, she now owed a dept to Alex that she would never be able to return. But she would try. She had made an oath, meditation or not, she meant it.

Chapter End Notes:

If you all like it then feel free to check out the full story on my Deviantart account. Like I said, most of it isn't exactly the Giantess style, but other chapters that fit I may post here as well.