- Text Size +
I woke up inside a boat like structure. It was round and pink with a little indent in the center. Looking up I seen a woman. She looked around her 30s. Very pretty. Has beautiful green eyes with a hot tan body... Not to mention that she doesn't have a top on. Wait a minute... What the hell am I thinking? This is my teacher! Cortney! Why the hell is she a giant and where the fuck is her clothes?

While watching her do her makeup, it appears she has not noticed me yet.

"Hey down here!" I yelled.

"Oh hey! You finally woke up. I'm going to need you today as my new slave." She said while looking down at me.

"Slave? I'm not a slave! I'm a human being!" I said in denial.

"So you really want to back sass me like you fucking did yesterday? How about you spend the day cleaning my asshole as a punishment?"

As soon as she said this I panicked. I was so confused about what was happening and why my teacher would ever do this to me but I didn't want to stick around to find out.

I looked up at her to make sure she wasn't watching. Next I looked to the right and back up at her. I repeated this process about three times and finally I made a run for it.

I darted across her makeup table coming to a stop at a steep cliff. Having no where to go I turned around and ran back towards the other side of the table. While I did this, Cortney was ferocious.

"You really thought you could escape me?" She yelled while wrapping her fingers around me and bringing me to her face.

"You really are stupid and ya know what? I think I'm tired of waiting. How about we start the lesson, shall we?" She said laughing as loudly as possible.

She then got up and brought me above her ass. I watched as she grabbed her pants and opened them. Then her panties.

Her ass was right below me. Waiting to swallow me whole in all its glory. I screamed in terror as she released me from her grip. I fell for about half a second and landed right in front of her ass.

From here, I could see everything. Her toned ass cheeks were filled with small freckles and a large crack in between them. I waited impatiently for her ass cheeks to finally close in on me and they did. Finally the waistband snapped shut concealing me on the outer rim of her ass. My whole world was now dark and I could barely breathe.

"Mmmmpphh!" I screamed. But no one could hear me.

Far above I could hear Cortney mumbling something which vibrated my whole world. It was like an earthquake except closer and was her walking. When she walked I was pushed around continuously. Closer and closer I was pulled into her ass crack. I didn't want to go inside of her but it might happen. The outer edges of her crack were already wet so I didn't want to know what it was like all the way in.

Finally I discovered what it was like as Cortney sat down. I was pushed deep inside of her ass cheeks.