- Text Size +
Attention! I don't care if u like this story or not! I do not take any suggestions or reviews. I do this for my own personal entertainment.

"Follow me."

My teacher said to me with an angry tone.

I then got up and followed her into the hallway. As she walked I looked down and noticed she had a piece of tape stuck to her butt. I was about to tell her but before I could look up and tell her she had already caught me.

"Can you stop staring at my ass?"

I started to panic and looked back down at the floor.

"Eye contact, Jim!"

"Sorry..." I said quietly while slowly looking back up at her eyes.

"This isn't the first time this has happened. I caught you back in class staring at my ass while I was teaching.

"But I was just going to tell you that you had-"

"No excuses! You need to learn a lesson."

My teacher said interrupting me.

"Before we get started we need to move to somewhere safe."

She said.

She started to walk leading me towards a small closed off room without any Windows. Once we walked in she motioned for me to sit down at the only table in there. It was a small desk with only one chair. The rest of the room was completely empty besides a cabinet on the other side of the room.

"I will be back in about an hour once school lets out. Don't move until I get back. This will teach you a lesson to do your homework and stop staring at my ass."

She said while closing the door. Once she shut the door I heard it lock and I was alone. I stared off into space computing on what just happened. I shouldn't be here. I didn't deserve this. I was just trying to help.

It is very quiet in here... I think it's sound proof because once she shut that door every thing just stopped. I kind of like it though because I'm more of an alone type of person. If I ever have the choice to choose a partner for a school project, I go alone. I just am tired of having to do what someone else says all the time.

As I sat there I closed my eyes, rested my head on the table, and fell asleep...

"Jim! Jim! Wake up! Your in big trouble!" A voice said while shaking me sternly.

I finally lifted my head off the table and let my eye sight come back in to view. There my teacher was, sitting across from me on the other side of the short desk staring right at me with a very angry expression and her hands grabbing my shoulders.

"Ok mister! You better listen the hell up because I really did not like the way you were looking at my ass back there."

She said while staring at me.

"But mam. I was just trying to tell u that you have a piece of tape stuck to your butt!" I said quickly.

The teacher gave me a funny look and got up off the chair. She walked beside me and turned around presenting her ass to me. I looked up at her face which was looking down at her butt.

"Their is no tape stuck to my fucking ass!"

My jaw dropped in anger. I tried to tell her that there used to be a piece of tape there but she wouldn't listen. Instead she turned back around and looked at me. She opened her mouth like she was about to say something.

"Li-li-li-liar!" She stuttered

We both just stood there staring at each other. Before I could make up some lousy excuse, she grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the chair. I was tugged upward to my feet and directed out the door. Still holding my hand, I was tugged outside towards a silver Audi. She then opened the door and pushed me in.

"Isn't this illegal?" I asked confused on what she was doing. "Only if you tell someone." She said while closing the door and locking it.

I started to worry because I didn't know where she was taking me. I wasn't going to do anything about it until she pulled out a pair of handcuffs out of the car drawer.

"What the hell!" I screamed while grabbing the door and trying to open it.

"Stay the fuck calm! If you don't, I will fucking shoot you in the head you piece of shit!" She said while taking out a gun from the car drawer.

It took awhile but I settled down into the chair. I tried to keep calm physically, but mentally I was going insane. I thought about grabbing the gun from her hands but it was too risky.

"Hold up both your arms!" She said.

I did as she told and watched as she closed the hand cuffs around my hands. She gave me one last look before Turning around and starting up the car. I felt the car rumble and we were off.

By now I am so scared. I have no idea where she is taking me or what she is going to do to me but, I have had experiences in the past of abuse from her. Like once during class I kept on back sassing her and she got so pissed that she took me to that one small room where I stayed not to long ago and smacked me. Hard on the face.

As she focused on the road, i noticed the gun in her hand. Looked as if it was a regular hand pistol but, I'm no gun expert.

"Why are you eyeing my gun for?" She said unexpectedly.

I shook in fear afraid of what she might do to me.

"Uhh... I was looking at your...Uhhh...watch..." I said nervously.

"Remember. I have complete power over you, so don't try anything funny... You understand?"

"Yes mam." I replied anxiously.

"Welcome to my neighborhood... Also, start calling me Cortney." My teacher said as we turned left onto a road with large houses.

As we drove down the street towards a small loop with houses circling it we came to a stop upon a large two story White House. It appeared as if no one was home and that Cortney was the only one who lived here.

"Welcome to my house." Cortney said invitingly as she got out of the car and opened my door.

"Why are we here?" I said nervously.

"Because you have been a naughty boy and need to be taught a lesson." Cortney said while pulling on my arm up the porch.

Cortney then opened the door and motioned me in. As soon as I walked in I immediately regretted it. I had noticed that Cortney had shut the door and locked it. She Motioned me down a hallway. This hallway soon led to the kitchen. Connected to the kitchen was a family room and a large dining room. There was also a stairway that led upstairs.

"Here drink this." Cortney said while handing me a glass of milk.

I looked down at the milk and knew I had to drink it. If I didn't she would probably kill me, so I did. All of it.

"Good job! Now, Follow me." She said leading me down a short hallway to a door.

As soon as she opened the door I was pushed inside. She ran behind me and shut the door. I was now lying on the ground in her bedroom. "Fuck you and your stupid head." She said angrily as she kicked me in between my legs.

I watched as she grabbed some duck tape off her bed and kneeled down beside me.

"Wait! Cortney! Please, I will never look at you like I did again! I just dont-"

"Shut up!" She said interrupting me again.

She had now fully tied my mouth shut and I had started to hyperventilate. I shook myself up off the ground. Cortney noticed this and jumped on top of me slamming me hard back into the ground almost breaking my back.

"You mother fucker!" She said.

I was now in a full on head lock. I tried shaking her off myself but she was to heavy so I just screamed. But it came out muffled as her armpit was in my face as well as duck tape.

"Fucking piece of shit!" She screamed while squeezing the breath out of me.

She finally stopped and got up off of me. I watched her grab a long string and kneel down to tie my legs together. At this moment I knew that I would be here for a long long time. But for some reason I felt strange. Like my vision was starting to fade and i had a huge head ache. Not only that... But I felt tired.

Finally I blacked out with my last vision being Cortney smiling at me by my feet.