- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Any feedback or criticism is welcome.
Anna wiggled her toes, shaking the ground.

"Where is the 'king?'" Anna asked.

The king raised his hand to show her where he was, but she couldn't see. She leaned over and inspected the city with one enormous eye. The gray iris dotted back and forth, trying to find the minuscule king.

"You know," she boomed, "sometimes being this big isn't all it's cracked up to be. I can't find him!"

She got down on all fours. Her knees rocked the earth when they hit it. Now she was even closer to the city.

"I still can't see him!" She complained.

She pointed at Maya. "You there. Giant. I can actually see you, but just barely. Get the king for me."

Maya did as she was told and grabbed the king. She held him out for Anna. Instead, Anna grabbed Maya in between her fingers and dropped them both into her colossal palm.

"Are you still holding him?" Anna asked.

Maya nodded. She stuck her hand out so Anna could see better.

"Ah, there he is!" She exclaimed. "You really are tiny. Now, let's discuss that deal, shall we? What conclusion did you come to?"

The king gulped. They hadn't discussed this part.

Maya whispered to him. "Tell her the city can be hers for now. Then the queen can come out to attack. We don't want her to crush is now, do we?"

The king agreed. "Uh, well... We agreed that we would give you the city, if you didn't crush us..."

"Well, if you give me the city, then it's mine. And when it's mine, I can do whatever I want, can't I?" Anna remarked. She noticed the king's horrified expression and laughed. "Relax. I wouldn't crush you. Not yet, at least. I could make you do things for me, though..."

"You couldn't do that!"

"Hey, it's better than being crushed, isn't it?"

The king tacitly agreed and didn't say anymore.

"So, the city is mine, then?" Anna asked.

"I guess it is," the king said.

"Great!" Anna exclaimed. "One more city that I've taken for Mother. She said this one could be mine. Let me set you down..."

Anna lowered Maya and the king to the ground outside the city. She readjusted herself and sat on her rear end. She backed up a few thousand feet and sat herself down again. The force from her ass hitting the ground shook the whole city, and it was coupled with the force from her feet plopping down on the ground.

"First order of business for my new city is to give me a foot massage!" Anna exclaimed happily. "My feet hurt from the long walk here. They're so sore!"

The terrified citizens of the city had no idea what was going on. They didn't know about the plan and genuinely thought the king had handed the city over to Anna. No one went over to her feet. They were all paralyzed with fear.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" Anna shouted, annoyed. She was beginning to lose her patience a little. "I don't want to have to crush my new city already..."

This snapped the people into action. Hundreds of tiny men, women and children ran out of the city walls and up to her titanic soles. They stretched up into the sky for what seemed like forever. The king looked nervously over to the mountains. The queen was not in sight and hadn't even begun to start the attack.

"Why are you two just standing there?" Anna said suddenly, looking at the king and Maya. "You live here just like these people, don't you? You have to massage them just like the others!"

The king and Maya quickly ran over to Anna's feet and began running. Anna let out a loud and forceful sigh from way above. Thousands of tiny hands rubbed on her soles.

Anna was happy. Mother had never let her have one of the cities for herself. She had always taken them from her, even though she didn't do the work that Anna did. Anna couldn't argue with her, though. She wouldn't survive it. She was just glad that Mother had let her have this one city. She felt extreme power over these people. She towered over them. If she wanted, she could just crush the whole city in one step. She'd done it before with other cities that hadn't been as compliant as this one. Again, she thought of the sheer size difference between her and these people. She was dozens of miles tall. They'd like never seen anyone as huge as her.

Anna looked at her feet. She wiggled her white toes again. She looks day her polish. The gold star on each big toe was the insignia of Mother and her forces. All of the women she sent out to collect cities for her wore the same polish as Anna. Looking past her polish, she leaned her over and peered at the people rubbing her soles. Then she realized the couldn't feel a thing.

"I must say, you people are awful at giving massages!" She said, clearly upset. "I can't feel a thing. How long have you been rubbing for? You haven't done anything! You guys are the first city that Mother let me keep for myself, and you've made a terrible first impression!"

The people were frightened. They didn't want this titan angry at them. They began to rub harder on her soles, but Anna dismissed them.

"No, no. Forget it. If you can't do it right, then don't do it all. Maybe you'll learn later. But for now, you must be punished for such a horrible job."

At this the people began screaming and running in all directions.

"NO!" Anna yelled. Buildings shook with the force from her voice. "If you don't stop running right now, I will crush all of you!"

Everyone stopped immediately. Anna was very good at instilling fear into people.

"I was going to go easy on the punishment, but now you've made it worse for yourselves," she said. "Here."

Anna lowered her hand and scooped up a few hundred people into her palm. A few people began to run in terror. Anna put her other hand into a fist and slammed it down on a few of the runners.

"I said STOP!" She boomed. "If I see ANYONE running again without me telling them to, EVERYONE dies! Now..."

She looked at the people in her hand. She could probably fit a large number of them just onto her fingertip. She didn't want to crush them just yet, though, so she left them in her palm.

"As I said before, this is the first city Mother let me have for myself," Anna explained while staring at the diminutive people in her vast palm. "Mother always talked about how little people tasted. I've never had any for myself." (I'm not really into vore too much but I thought it would work well with the story. I've never written it so the following might not be that good. If anyone has any tips they'd like to share please do.)

Terror filled the people in Anna's palm as they realized what she was saying. Anna licked her lips and opened up her huge maw. Her white teeth were gigantic, as was her tongue. Her mouth was like a lake. She turned her hand on its side and dumped the people into her mouth.

People squirmed and screamed from within her mouth. Her saliva coated them and made moving hard. Anna close her mouth and everything went dark. The majority of people were on her tongue, so she moved it from side to side, slamming it into the side of her mouth. The lucky people either fell unconscious when they hit the side, and the very lucky (and very few) died on impact. The majority, though, just felt pain or suffered from broken bones.

Eventually Anna let her tongue rest in the center of her mouth. People desperately tried to run to her teeth to escape but it was no use. Many were covered head to toe in saliva, and the peculiar surface of her tongue made running difficult.

Anna must have grown tired with the people, and she swallowed quickly. People were thrown against the back of her throat and down it, traveling fast to her stomach, where they would surely die from her stomach acid.

"Mother was right!" Anna said. "You guys do taste pretty good. I don't know how to describe the taste. I just can't put my tongue on it. Ha! Get it?" Anna laughed.

People stood by her feet, frozen. She had really just eaten hundreds of people's friends, family and neighbors. And she enjoyed it! She was crazy.

The king had struggled through the whole ordeal. Again he looked back towards the mountains, and he saw his wife dart out from behind them and to another area where she could hide. A bit of hope coursed through him. He looked back to General Francis and nodded his head. Francis nodded back and began to prepare his men.

"Now do you see what happens when you don't listen?" Anna boomed. "If you disobey me again, I promise that it will be a lot worse than that. Just do what I say, and everyone will be happy! Now, look out. I'm getting up."

People stepped back from her giant feet. Others were knocked back from the loud and powerful tremors she created.Some were unfortunate and didn't escape the massive toes. At least they went out quickly and didn't have to suffer like some of the others.

Suddenly, small booms that paled in comparison to the ones Anna made caught everyone's attention. Everyone except Anna, of course. She didn't feel them.

The queen came out into view. Her large feet stomped rhythmically as she ran towards Anna. Francis signaled to his men to charge, and the intrepid soldiers did as he asked.

"What's this?" Anna asked. Then she spotted the queen. "Ah. It seems now there are three giants!"

Anna laughed. "Are you trying to contest the leadership of the city?" She asked the queen, who continued her charge. "If so, well, all I can say is, prepare for a tough fight."
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.