- Text Size +
After waiting a few minutes for the shrink pad to cool down, Kevin was ready to shrink himself even smaller.

"I'm going to try half my current height this time." He told Lucy excitedly, anxious to see what everything would look like at half his height.

Adjusting the dial, he hit the green button on the shrink pad and the shrinking process started again, this time taking slightly longer than before.

Lucy meanwhile watched on with the same expression as before, her hands by her side playing with her yoga pants as she witnessed her husband shrink down even smaller.

The machine went silent as Kevin stood there, once more taking in the scenery from a different angle, his wife now a short distance away from him and towering above him.

Walking over to Lucy, he measured himself against her and noticed that he only reached just below her kneepad.

"Kevin, this is crazy, you're almost the size of a baby." Lucy observed.

"I know, it's incredible, you look even more beautiful from this angle." He answered, knowing she would enjoy the compliment.

Lucy blushed slightly but with a mixture of embarassment, since it almost seemed as if she were talking to a complete stranger. Looking down at him so small and helpless she couldn't help but feel aroused by the sense of power she had over him.

"You look so cute down there, here let me hold you." She said, reaching down and cradling him in both of her hands.

Kevin had no time to protest as Lucy plucked him off of the ground and held him up against herself. Her breasts were now the size of his head and her whole body a statue of a hot and sexy goddess. He was beginning to see the more intimate side of the shrink pad and its uses.

Lucy watched as Kevin placed both of his hands on one of her breasts for support, the sight alone was enough to arouse her, causing her nipples to stiffen against the restraint of her bra and tank top.

"I'm not gonna lie Kevin, I'm actually enjoying this." She remarked as Kevin began to slowly rub his hand against where her nipple was, easily stimulating her. Lucy was amazed by how his tiny actions could make her feel aroused so quickly, it was a much more delicate and precise touch than usual.

Kevin meanwhile was in another world, seeing his wife's nipple grow through the thin fabric almost the size of one of his fingers fueled his excitement even further.

While Lucy was enjoying the stimulation Kevin was giving her, she wasn't in the mood to do anything more, especially since he was only 15 inches tall and would hardly be able to satisfy her. She decided it could wait for another time. Placing Kevin back down on the floor by her feet, she could sense his negative reaction to being denied playing with her breasts.

"Not in the mood?" He asked simply, his mind switching back to reality. He felt slightly embarassed that he got carried away, but she was just so irresistable when she was four times the normal size.

"Maybe we can do this later, but for now I think we should focus on the shrink pad. After all, you did just invent shrinking and I'm sure we can have sex any other time." She reasoned, reminding Kevin that he had made history.

"You're right, we should think of things to do at this height, things I couldn't do at my normal height." He suggested.

Lucy carried Kevin over to their leather couch, setting him down beside her. He looked funny lying back on the couch, since it was more like a king sized bed to him.

"Things? What things exactly, I assumed you would only be able to do less when you're the size of a 1 year old." She answered.

"Hmm... I guess you're right, maybe I'm not quite small enough." He said, casually suggesting he should be shrunk smaller.

"What? Are you serious? You want to be smaller? Honey, that's insane, dangerous even..." She hastily replied, unnerved by the thought of her husband being reduced any smaller.

"It's my decision Lucy, stop worrying about it, it'll be fun honestly." He reassured her, grabbing her arm with both of his tiny hands, trying his best to make her see his side of it. "I love an adventure, plus I can just resize myself afterwards, I promise."

Lucy looked down at her husband, seeing him so eager to be smaller than even 15 inches made her both worried and intrigued. She had never thought so much about the idea of a tiny person only a few inches tall being totally dependant on her. Thinking about it made her excited, but she also knew that it was a dangerous feat.

"Ok, but you are not to leave my sight at all, understood?" She asked, stroking his hair with two fingers.

"Understood." He replied.

With that, Lucy placed him on the shrink pad, simultaneously kicking herself because she was letting him do this.

Within a few seconds he was shrinking again, the machine whirring to life as he lost inch after inch, finally settling at an even 7 inches tall.

Kevin was speechless, he simply felt insignificant at this stage and it was both frightening and amazing all at once. Just looking at his wife standing there was enough to shock him, her feet now longer than his entire body.

Neither of the two knew who should speak first, but when Kevin spoke, he realised that she couldn't even hear him from this distance.

"Wow, you look like the Statue of Liberty from down here." He chuckled, only realising after he said it that she didn't even know he had spoken.

Lucy decided to come closer and kneel down in front of him so that she could see him better and possibly hear him more easily.

As Lucy approached Kevin, he instinctively walked backwards a few steps from the incoming mass that was his wife. He watched as she bent at her knees, almost in slow motion her yoga pants stretched out against her tight figure and her mesmerising cleavage seemed to almost spill out on top of him. He was breathtaken by every detail of her beauty.

"So, how do I look from down there?" She asked, staring at him with her sharp blue eyes while ideas she never thought possible began formulating in her head.

"Beautiful, intimidating and sexy. All in that order." He replied, trying to maintain a show of confidence to once again reassure her that he was coping with the drastic change in stature.

Smiling, Lucy thought of an idea and picked him up with one hand without asking, before hovering him over her cleavage which was more than capable of swallowing him up. She couldn't believe he fit in one hand either, he was the size of some of the dolls she would play with as a child.

"How about we start things off like this." She said, before dropping his tiny body into the gap between her breasts, watching him settle and right himself.

Peering from between his wife's breasts, he was more than excited by her sudden playful attitude.

"So now are you in the mood n-"

Kevin was cut off as Lucy pushed her breasts together for a few moments, enjoying the warmth his body gave off against the cool bare skin of her breasts. She loved the way he dissapeared between her breasts and the way he molded to them. Never in her life did she imagine herself doing this to her future husband.

"Well, I'll take that as a yes." He remarked, catching his breath back after getting beaten up by his wife's fleshy globes.

With that, Lucy left the living room with a grin on her face and headed for the kitchen, her husband still safely stowed away in her cleavage.

Kevin could only watch as the ceiling moved like a blurr past the bottom of his wife's neck and long blonde hair. She looked stunning from this angle and he almost couldn't help himself from messing with her while he was in there.