- Text Size +
The next morning, Lucy woke up after the most refreshing sleep she had in a long time. Stretching, she pulled her covers in tighter, enjoying how the sheets had matched her body temperature.

She debated whether to get up straight away or just lie in the soft bed for another hour. Her body was still recovering from her amazing night and she vowed to do it again tonight aswell, the day before her sisters arrived.

A thought crossed her mind, where was Kevin? She remembered him being around 11 inches and then she couldn't recall where he went after that. She was almost certain he had simply regrown and was downstairs waiting for her.

Swinging her legs out of bed, Lucy walked over to the wardrobe and decided on just wearing underwear for the time being. She would take a shower after her breakfast because she wanted Kevin to see her looking the way she was.

Lucy had a habit of looking extremely sexy after just waking up, not even having to try to make herself look presentable.

After donning her white panties and bra, she pulled on some whites socks just to complete her outfit. Heading downstairs, she expected to find Kevin either in the kitchen or the basement. He would always make her breakfast after nights like these, it was cute of him, sort of his way of saying thanks.

She giggled to herself, ready to see his reaction to her scantily clad body. Upon opening the kitchen door however, he was nowhere to be seen. Frowning in confusion, she headed over to the basement door and peered inside; the lights were off and there was no movement.

Did he leave the house? That wasn't like him at this time, but she assumed he had done just that, maybe he would have a surprise in store for her when he got back.

"Kevin?" She called into the house, receiving no response as expected. Shaking her head, she went upstairs to get a shower.

---

Meanwhile, Kevin was in a dark and wet place with a very thin level of oxygen to keep him alive. He had no idea how long Lucy intended him to keep him inside here and he was still shaken after her orgasm almost killed him.

He couldn't tell how long he had been asleep or how long he had been awake. Throughout the night, Kevin had been woken up by her vaginal muscles more than times than he could count, her body feeling the need to latch on to whatever was inside of her.

He was unable to move in his position as his arms were pinned to his side and one of his legs was twisted at an awkward angle. He was certain it was either broken or a muscle had been torn during last night's ordeal. Every time he tried to move that leg, a searing pain shot through it, causing him to clench his teeth and inhale quickly.

After Lucy was woken up, he was sure she would have retrieved him from inside her, the walls around him hugged him, only moving slightly whenever she was walking.

Kevin was surprised when he felt a strong squeeze envelope him, although nothing as powerful as last night. Maybe she still was not done with him. All he could hope for was that she would check on him before going any further.

---

Lucy stepped into the shower, enjoying the cool water against her naked body. Realizing she had some alone time, Lucy picked up her dildo which she recalled using last night, it was white and slightly transparent, with tiny bumps along the side.

Reclining on the ledge which acted as a bench inside their shower, she rubbed the length of the toy along her moist slit, her breath quickening as it brushed against her clit. She had been aroused all morning, more so than usual and she couldn't figure out why. It was as if she had a constant need to relieve this arousal ever since she woke up.

With the water from the shower running down her shoulders and over her breasts, she used one hand to caress her body and clean herself, while the other held her toy. Lucy slowly teased the dildo inside of her, marvelling at how it fit her more easily since she had grown a little taller.

Quickening the pace after every thrust, she brought her other hand down between her legs to rub her clit. The toy reached deep inside of her, pushing almost right to the end of her vagina.

With her eyes closed, she enjoyed the sound of the rushing water and the pleasure she was experiencing as her first orgasm clamped down around the dildo with amazing strength. Lucy held it inside her for a few moments before drawing it back out, idly massaging her labia and clit as she experienced the after glow of the orgasm.

This went on for 10 minutes before Lucy decided to focus on her shower. Still forgetting that her husband was still tiny and stranded deep inside her. She failed to remember that her dildo last night was in fact her husband and not the thing she was using right now.

Lucy stepped out of the shower, wrapping herself in a thick white towel before sitting down at the toilet to pee. She was going about her business when she swore that she could feel something inside her vagina. It was a faint sensation and she had not felt it at all earlier this morning.

Panicking that it might be something serious, she delved her index finger inside herself, trying to feel whatever it was. Her face went white and she froze when everything from last night came flooding back. Kevin shrunk himself extremely small and she used him to pleasure herself. She could not believe what she had done.

Frantically whilst still sitting down, she pulled at his tiny foot, her hungry vagina not so eager to give up its meal. She was worried she would pull his leg right out of the socket as the walls of her vagina made it difficult to retrieve him. Every time she pulled, her muscles involuntarily clamped down on him. Lucy could only imagine what he had been put through.

She felt him coming out at an awkard angle, so she retracted her finger for a moment, frustrated as her vaginal muscles greedily slurped him back half the way he had already came.

After 5 minutes of carefully teasing him out, he flopped down into her waiting palm, lifeless and with one of his legs bent at a very sickening angle.

She gasped at the sight of him, her body shaking and tears already forming in her eyes. She shook her head, refusing to believe that she had done this to him, carried away by her lust.

Lucy tapped him, trying to get any sort of response, unable to think of what to do in this situation, her brain in full panic mode. She stood up from the toilet and walked into the bedroom, placing Kevin on a pillow while she thought about what to do.

First of all, she had to check if he was alive or not, growing him back was the first priority. Hurriedly, she set down his tiny body on the shrink pad and in her haste set the dial to 6 feet, 2 inches over his normal height. The dial already displayed 4 inches, which she failed to notice before changing it.

Hitting the red button, she waited for him to grow back, but stood in shock as his size halved to 1 inch.

Due to an error on the machine previously, all calculations were now set to half whatever the last height was. Kevin's previous mistake caused this change to happen and it would have been easily reversible if the opposite calculation was set immediately afterwards.

Lucy could not fathom how things were going wrong so quickly, now his stupid machine which caused all this mess was broken and she had no way of knowing how to fix it.

Thoughts of having to explain her husband's disappearance were already clawing at the back of her mind, horrible thoughts which she never wanted to consider.

Holding him in her cupped hands, she cried long and hard, willing him to come back. But as she regarded his broken form, she knew he was gone and she was the one who killed him, her lust leading him to his death.

What would she do with him? How would she explain this... or how would she explain his disappearance? Immediately she considered calling her sister and telling them not to come, but that would be too surpicious; plus she had no excuse.

Inspecting his body, she desperately looked for any hopeful signs on his face, having to squint her eyes just to make out his features. Her still wet hair dripped tiny droplets of water which were bigger than him.

She brought her eye closer to him, forgetting that her hair wasn't tied up for a second. A few wet strands of hair spilled out and dropped onto him. Immediately trying to brush the hair off of him, her actions only succeeded in Kevin sticking to the strands of hair.

Lucy was brought to more tears at the helplessness of the situation, finally managing to untangle him from her blonde hair. She took some deep breaths afterwards, vowing to leave him for a while in case she made the situation any worse by completely losing him.

Setting him down on the bedside table, she left the room to make herself breakfast, knowing there was nothing to do now but think.

Just as she left the bedroom, Kevin's body twitched slightly; showing signs of life, but even if Lucy was looking straight at him, she would never have seen any movement.

Lucy walked out still wrapped up in her towel, the image of Kevin's body still stuck in her mind as she poured her cereal. In the end she couldn't eat anything.

____________________