- Text Size +
Kevin was already drained of energy from before, plus he was tired because it was incredibly late. They had been going since midnight and at this rate he felt he would just pass out from tiredness.

Lucy was still incredibly horny and despite how late it was, she could only think about pleasure, oddly more excited than Kevin about the size difference at the moment.

"Ok Kevin, I'm going to lie down on the bed and you can explore me just like before." She told him, feeling too tired to do anything like before. Lucy placed him on her breast, watching him intently to see what he could do.

Kevin was dropped onto the surface of his wife's left breast and unenthusiastically tried to arouse her nipple.

Lucy watched with tired eyes at his attempts to arouse her, sighing when she realized that anything from this point would be her simply masturbating.

Kevin knew he was doing a bad job on purpose, even if the nipple did almost dwarf him in size, he still knew that he could be doing better.

"Come on Kevin, try harder, I know you can do it." She urged, watching him struggle to make her nipple erect. The sight of him trying so hard against such a tiny and sexual part of her body made her wet just thinking about it. Her lust was suddenly rejuvenated.

Kevin watched his wife's hand fly overhead, followed by her outstretched arm. She callously nudged her breast, knocking him off and into her cleavage. He realized that she was masturbating, not even needing his attention to arouse herself. It made him feel slightly left out, that was until the walls on either side of him closed in on him, sealing him in darkness and warmth.

Lucy gasped when she pushed her breasts together, seeing Kevin dissapear between her cleavage made her smile, an evil smile when she thought about getting off at his misfortune. Massaging her aching pussy, she moaned and grunted in frustration when she realized that she needed more, usually able to rely on her husband's penis to satisfy her. At his size, he would be lucky to even... suddenly an idea sprung to mind.

Lust clouding her judgement, she released Kevin from his pillowy prison and grabbed him up before depositing him between her thighs. Her pussy was so much bigger than him, she wanted him even more.

Kevin was completely dazed as he went from darkness to the blinding light of the bedroom and then he was being tossed around like a toy. Before he knew what was happening, her giant wet pussy was looming in front of him, her folds being massaged by her equally huge hand.

Lucy watched him as he recoiled at the sight of her vagina, another grin forming on her face when she gently nudged him forward, giggling he tried to turn away.

Kevin was confused as she pushed him towards her lubricated sex, he surely couldn't do anything to please her.

Lucy pressed against his back with her fingertip until he was buried in the folds of her swollen pussy, enjoying the feeling but loving the mental image of her husband's body stuck to her pussy.

She released her hands for a moment, biting her lip as she felt him struggle to free himself from her sticky juices. When she couldn't take it anymore, she gently grabbed him and fed him to the source of her lust, feeling his body thrash as he was swallowed up by her pussy.

Lucy moaned, twisting and writhing against the covers as she felt her vaginal walls try to contract around Kevin's tiny body, every nerve ending responding to his kicks and struggles, a sensation she had never experienced. It was driving her insane.

As the pleasure climbed higher and higher, her body seemed to respond on its own, using two fingers she delved them into the velvety embrace of her sex, forcing Kevin deeper into her until he was teasing her G-spot.

Her pussy was aflame, so much that she could no longer feel him inside of her. One hand groping at her breasts, the other continuing to stimulate herself. She screamed louder than ever before, an almost primal but lust filled screech as Kevin thrashed in the depths of her pussy.

It was a constant pleasure, unrelenting as her vaginal muscles continued to contract and her sensitive clit sent lightning pulsing throughout her body. She had long forgotten about Kevin at this point, only focused now on achieving her most pleasurable orgasm.

The engorged and slippery flesh of her sex seemed to react to every pulse and every sensation that came from within. She was in heaven, her mind in complete bliss.

Feeling herself reaching climax, she reached inside herself with two fingers, pushing them as far inside as they could go, teasing her G-spot. Her other hand rubbed her clit furiously as her eyes rolled back and her muscles clamped down hard. Lucy's cum oozed out of her pussy, creating a large pool on the bedsheets between her glistening thighs.

Idly massaging her raw nether lips, she was just about ready to pass out from exhaustion when she realized she was forgetting something, her tired brain failing to recollect anything that happened before her orgasm, finally settling on the topic of sleep. Her blonde hair was a mess, strewn about her head like a damp mop. One arm lay across her chest while the other was lazily covering her eyes. Her skin felt like warm silk, it was a benign kind of pleasure to her.

She hugged the covers tightly, collecting them between her thighs, her discharge being soaked up as she felt more comfortable than ever before in her lifetime. Letting out a long sigh, she fell into a deep sleep, a blissful smile plastered across her face.