- Text Size +
Lucy loved the amount of control she had over him, the feeling of having his much smaller head nestled between her thighs and pleasuring her sent shivers down her spine. She was more than enjoying her position, never having had so much attention towards her most intimate place.

Kevin lapped at her aroused pussy obediently, her toned thighs sat at either side of his body with Lucy basically sitting on him in a kneeling position. He felt the full weight of her body on top of him, with her pussy firmly pressed against his face. Every time he slowed down, her legs would come together and squeeze him, drawing out his energy and threatening to squeeze even harder if he didn't comply. Her juices flowed out of her much more than usual due to the feeling of his tiny tongue against her clit. He coughed and spluttered at some point but she simply ignored him and pressed down harder to silence him.

Lucy gripped her breasts and teased her erect nipples, feeling the intensity rise and her body reach the edge of a blissful orgasm. Running one hand through her hair, she bucked her hips, trying her best to feel something inside her, anything that would send her over that edge. Competely ignoring her husband beneath her for a moment, she pushed two fingers underneath her and into her soaking womanhood, her sweet nectar ran down her fingers and onto Kevin, his tongue still doing its best to keep the pace. With one final explosion of pleasure, she wrapped her legs around his head and squeezed, her body finally enraptured by a tantalizing orgasm.

She finally released her grip on him, breathing heavily whilst lying back against the pillows on their bed. Kevin was also getting his breath back and wiping his face of all the sticky juices his wife had so kindly forced him to endure. He knew she could be rough in bed, but this takes it to a whole new level when she totally outstrengthed him. He was extremely turned on by the way she made him pleasure her like that, even if it did hurt a little in the process.

"Oh wow Kevin... that was... amazing." She breathed, looking down at her husband and drawing him closer to her, using her feet to hook under his arms.

"Yeah... that was great." He replied, slightly worried about whether she would want to go for another round. They always went for more than one round when he was normal sized, but right now he wasn't sure he could take it.

Lucy pulled him closer, hugging his body to herself like a giant teddy bear, wrapping her arms and legs around him. She could feel his much smaller erect penis against her stomach and wondered whether she could entice him into going another round... but smaller this time.

Kevin was abruptly pulled against his giant wife, his face forced against her soft breasts while his legs were wrapped up by her thighs, his lower body forced against her still wet crotch.

"How about a round two honey?" She asked, while stroking his hair calmly and soothingly, massaging his head with her fingers in slow circular motions.

"I don't know Lucy, that was pretty rough." He replied, not entirely certain he was ready for another mild beating, the second usually being more intense than the first.

"Come on Kevin." She purred seductively, moving her hand closer to his crotch and teasing the area around his penis. "I'll make it up to you."

Kevin looked up into the eyes of his beautiful wife, unable to say no to the sexiness she had on display. Her hair partially covered her face, the fringe slightly damp from the sweat she accrued on her forehead, while her piercing blue eyes were lustful and filled with need. If he said no to her, she would only try harder until he finally gave in, so he nodded slowly with a sigh.

"Yes! Now come and step on the shrink pad." She told him excitedly, holding out her hand as she got up from the bed.

"Huh? You didn't say anything about the shrink pad, I don't feel like doing that Lucy..." He said, reluctant to get any smaller than he already was. Although a small part of him wanted to experience this and give in to the whims of his sexy wife.

Lucy pouted and furrowed her eyebrows and suddenly found Kevin's hand in hers guiding him towards the shrink pad in the corner. She could hear him curse under his breath which caused her to giggle, knowing her sexual charm was too much for her enamoured husband.

"So how small do you want me this time?" Kevin asked, prepared to do whatever she wanted in order to make her happy. After all, this was one of the last times they would be able to have fun together for a while before Darcy and Keira arrived.

"Hmm..." She pondered imagining the perfect size for her husband in her head. "How about 11 inches?"

"Yikes, okay, just don't go so rough this time." He cautioned her, before inputting the new height and hitting the green button.

His wife stood over him watching as he shrunk down to level with her kneecaps, now 1/3 of the size he was before, having to lean back just to see her face, way up above.

Lucy stood next to shrink pad, her eyes fixed on him like a predator to its prey. He stepped off, yet Lucy didn't move, instead watching as he stepped around her much larger feet and between her legs. She closed her eyes for a few seconds and composed herself, resisting the urge to pick him up and force him to pleasure her. Kevin was a mere toy to her now, a toy which she could manipulate to give her the most pleasure possible. Her pussy was aching for more attention, and she idly touched herself as Kevin climbed the bed, or tried at least.

Finally hauling himself to the surface of the bed, Kevin was immediately met by his towering wife, her pussy loomed above him as she stood leaning into the edge of the bed, both hands on her hips. He could do nothing as she slowly dropped to the bed, her most intimate place landing directly on top of him covering more than half of his body, instantly coating him in a fresh layer of her juices.

"At least wait until I'm ready Lucy." He spluttered, before running into the middle of the bed and waiting for her next move.

"Sorry little guy, I just can't help myself when I'm like this." She reminded him sultrily, while climbing onto the bed on her hands and knees. She flipped onto her back, giggling as the impact sent Kevin 3 feet into the air.

Kevin landed on Lucy's stomach, overshadowed by her breasts and enticed by the aroma of sex that permeated the already heated air he jumped onto her chest, going to town on her fleshy orbs. He gently bit her nipples, causing Lucy to arch her back in pleasure at his delicate touch. He massaged each breast with his entire body as she kept herself busy down below, keeping the fire lit.

Lucy bit her lip and moaned and screamed, never before feeling so much pleasure than she was right now. In the midst of the intense pleasure, she grabbed Kevin by the legs with one hand and dragged him quickly down to her dripping pussy, immediately forcing him against her, ordering him to lick. With her left hand she held him firmly against herself and with her right hand she furiously rubbed at her clit, the intensity and pleasure rising to heights she didn't even know existed.

She orgasmed right there, with Kevin firmly pressed against her. Lucy arched her back and screamed with pleasure, completely disregarding Kevin due to the overload of her senses. She landed with her butt directly over the top of Kevin, flattening him against the surface of the bed with her lower body. After 5 minutes of blissful relaxing after her orgasm, she rolled off of him, stretching to relieve any tension in her muscles.

Kevin sat there speechless, wondering if he could possibly be living a life better than this. His dream was more than fulfilled, disregarding the events from earlier. Seeing that his wife was satisfied and regaining her breath, he headed back over to the shrink pad to resize himself. Turning the dial, he hit the red button, assuming the height he had changed it to was 4 feet.

Kevin realised when it was too late that he had inputted the wrong height into the display. Instead of 4 feet, he changed it to 4 inches. However, since he pressed the red button and the height was set to become smaller, he had no idea how the machine would respond to these two opposites. It turns out that the machine simply halfed the height on display, leaving him at the miniature height of 2 inches. Feeling extremely idiotic over such a simple mistake, he immediately set out to correct it, mentally noting how the machine handled the procedure.

Lucy meanwhile had recovered from her post-orgasm bliss and was alerted to the sound of the shrink pad whirring to life. Throwing her legs over the side of the bed, she expected to see her husband standing there at his normal height, but what she saw caught her by surprise. He wanted more apparently, and this time, he was about half the size of her thumb. Filled with renewed excitement, she strolled over to the shrink pad and plucked Kevin up from the surface, holding him up to her face to inspect all of his tiny features.

Kevin didn't act fast enough apparently, he was totally unprepared for Lucy to snatch him away from his recovery attempts, expecting her to be knocked out after the workout she was just put through.

"Hmm... interesting decision, but what can you do at this size I wonder." She thought aloud, letting Kevin guess what she had in mind.

Kevin tried to gesture that he didn't mean to do this, but he physically couldn't. His arms were pinned to his side and his voice was far too weak for her ears to pick up. He simply submitted to the fact that Lucy assumed he intentionally shrunk himself.

"I guess we'll just have to think of something." She teases, before making her way back to the bed, Kevin securely held in her fist. Lucy loved how Kevin so willingly gave his body to her pleasure, it turned her on to no end and she couldn't wait to be even more adventurous with him.