- Text Size +
Over an hour had passed now and Lucy was still having trouble pinpointing where Kevin was. She hadn't seem him since the beginning of his exploration and was starting to become worried about where he might be, dreadful thoughts entering her head. Where could he be? She wondered, maybe he fell onto the couch and is stuck in the space where her body creates a slope, or maybe he's pinned down by her shirt.

At the moment, she could only trust that he was somewhere safe, as she hadn't moved at all since they started, refusing to give in to all the itching due to the heat. She decided to check on him to see if we would respond to her.

"Kevin? If you can hear me clearly enough, I want you to pinch me right now wherever you are so I know where you are." She called out, waiting a few seconds for any response.

When he didn't respond, she assumed that he didn't have the strength to pinch her at his size, so she hatched another plan.

"Ok, how about you just climb up to my chest, I really just want to know if you're safe." She said again, her voice quavering slightly, the worry starting to creep up on her.

She waited almost 10 minutes for any sort of response and after Kevin was nowhere to be seen she had to close her eyes and breath deeply to prevent herself from full on panicking. Another 10 minutes passed by and Lucy started to fear the worst, maybe Kevin was trapped somewhere and couldn't climb her body. She couldn't think of anything to do except wait and hopefully Kevin would turn up.

Meanwhile, in the recesses of Lucy's armpit, Kevin was just about hanging onto life, the oxygen was slow but steadily flowing in from above, but every breath he took was laboured and filled with the fragrance of sweat. After spending 2 minutes inside here, he realized there was a chance of survival and held on tightly to his life. He felt like time was passing much slower, yet he assumed it had been hours that he had spent inside his wife's soaking underarm. The least of his worries - but all of his clothes were drenched with sweat and he felt as though his skin was beginning to absorb the liquid, the saltiness constantly tickling his skin and driving him insane.

He didn't know what he would do if Lucy opened up her armpit again since he would most likely just stick to the smooth flesh of her armpit. If he did become loose, he would fall to the couch below him and would have to find his way to the top of her chest like he heard her say. She must be extremely worried by now after he was unable to respond to any of the things she said.


Five hours passed and Lucy was almost in tears, gritting her teeth and silently wishing she had stopped him and not allowed this to happen. Having not moved an inch throughout the whole time, her muscles were becoming sore, but thankfully since it was getting late and there was cooler air, she was no longer feeling hot and sweaty. However, all of this didn't matter right now as she had tried everything to get Kevin to reveal himself and he was still lost. One thing was for certain, he was definitely either on the couch or stuck on her clothing and she had been working up the courage to move, previously telling him to cling on to her and brace himself.

In one slow movement, she sat up, using her stomach muscles to their full potential so that she didn't move any of her lower body. Next, she inspected every inch of her body, her eyes unblinking trying to identify his 1 inch body, but she knew he would be almost invisible to her. With a deep breath, she supported herself with her arms, lifting up her lower body, just in case he was underneath her. Not seeing anything that stood out, she then could only assume he was stuck somewhere in her clothing.

Meanwhile, Kevin's world was moving at a rapid rate, the muscles in her arm were creating an almost crushing force against his body, threatening to flatten him at any moment. He was further forced into the pungent flesh of her armpit, stuck fast due to the dried sweat that had collected there. He was hungry and surprisingly thirsty despite the amount of her salty fluid he had been forced to consume. Then suddenly, there was light, blinding light from every direction, then darkness again, and it repeated as Lucy continued to move her arms around as she inspected her clothes.

One moment he was breathing relatively fresh air, the next he was being forced back against the opposite wall of smooth skin. This continued for 10 minutes, all the while he was listening to Lucy's frustrated grunts and it sounded like she was distressed at some stages. He assumed all hope was lost, he would never be found by her and simply be washed off her body during her next shower when she inevitably gives up on finding him. Kevin was considering the future for his wife when suddenly Lucy spoke to him again, or rather, assumed he was listening.

"Kevin, if you can hear me, I have no idea where you are and I'm freaking out, if you are on me somewhere, I'm going to shrink myself to 1 inch, the same height as you." She told him, her voice trembling, a mixture of emotion and also worry as she was about to shrink herself for the first time.

She still couldn't bring herself to fully trust this machine her husband made, even though she had witnessed it work more than once. Stepping onto the shrink pad, she didn't need to adjust the dial and simply pressed the green button.

Kevin had no idea if having two people on the shrink pad would work and whether being stuck to her skin would cause any issues with the process. He could only hope that his wife's genius idea would pay off.

Lucy watched in awe at her surroundings as she rapidly lost her height and the sensation of falling backwards made her feel dizzy. Upon reaching 1 inch tall, she blinked a few times, looking left and right to see if the plan had worked. She did a double-take when she noticed a blurr on her left, it was Kevin hunched over.

"Kevin! You're okay, oh my god Kevin I was so worried." She smiled, running up to him and hugging him, just so happy to see that he was okay. However, Lucy noticed something about him, he stunk of dried sweat, like he had been running on a hot day and had a chronic sweating problem.

"I..." He gasped for fresh, untainted air. "That was genius Lucy, thank you." Kevin said, greatful for his wife's clever idea.

Now that she could see him safe and sound, she wanted to know what happened, suspecting he did something stupidly danegrous to end up in this mess.

"I'm just glad you're safe honey." She told him, almost crying with relief and emotional stress. "How about you tell me what happened?" She asked, more than interested.

The two of them sat down in the middle of the shrink pad and he told her all about his adventure which was cut short.

"Everything was going fine for a while and I had the idea of climbing up to your shoulder, so I was walking along the strap of your shirt, when you moved." He explained, watching as Lucy was surprised, not remembering moving at all throughout the whole thing.

"Then, I lost my footing and you sent me tumbling. Straight into your armpit. That's where I've been for the last eight hours." He finished, gesturing towards his ruined clothes, covered in a crusty coating of his wife's armpit sweat.

"Oh my god! That's disgusting!" She exclaimed, feeling dirty just thinking about it.

"Yup, it was one hell of an experience, I thought that was it, death by armpit." He joked, only to receive a slap on the arm from his wife.

"We should probably be getting back to normal size now." Lucy suggested, already creeped out by how big everything was. She was unable to see how Kevin received any excitement from this kind of perspective.

"Sure thing, I'll show you how I took even the smallest sizes into consideration when using the shrink pad."

He gestured towards the smaller versions of each button carved into the insides of the normal sized buttons. Lucy remained standing in the middle of the shrink pad as Kevin set the height to 6'0", figuring that she wouldn't notice if he gave her an extra inch. The machine was only capable of increasing the default height by tiny measurements since it required much more power to make it happen.

Hitting the red button, she shot back up to her normal height, her bare feet now looming over him before she carefully stepped off of the machine. He then allowed Lucy to press the button for him.

Lucy smiled as she read 3'0" on the display. She was about to change it back to normal, but she realized he probably deserved a little more love after what he had been through. She would definitely be making it up to him in a few hours.

Once Kevin was back up to 3 feet tall and Lucy was 6 feet, they decided that they both needed a shower after the day's traumatic ordeal. Lucy helped him lift up the shrink pad and bring it into their bedroom where it would stay until Darcy and Keira came and left.

The two of them debated over whether they should continue with their experimentation the next morning, with Kevin winning by convincing Lucy that they could both be more careful. Lucy vowed never to take her eyes off of him next time they did anything like this.

Kevin climbed into bed, which was now big enough to fit 20 of him and waited as Lucy finished up in the bathroom after her shower. Moments later she walked out, making sly sensual eye contact with Kevin, dressed only in a tight white bath robe. Her blonde hair was curled at the tips, giving her an irresistibly sexy look.

"So, how about you and I get a little more familiar with each other's new bodies?" Lucy suggested, a smile on her perfect lips as she dropped her white bath robe to her ankles.

Kevin didn't need to be asked twice, this was her making it up to him after his awful day spent in her armpit.

"Wait, you knew I made you taller?" He asked, surprised that she had noticed.

"Of course I did, do you think I'm that naive?" She grinned, climbing on to the bed on all fours, looming above Kevin as she crawled up to him, only stopping when he was underneath her. Her firm breasts hung above Kevin's head and her thighs straddled most of the rest of his body.

"You're beautiful." He gasped, at a complete loss of words.

She let herself slowly drop down, letting her lower body consume most of his body apart from his head, now nestled gently between her breasts. Letting her full weight fall onto him, she stretched and trembled as waves of excitement coursed through her body. Feeling the soft breaths of her husband between her breasts was enough to take her to the edge even before they started.

Lucy loved how his body dissapeared beneath her, more than ready for a long and exciting night ahead.