- Text Size +
Arriving in the kitchen, Lucy reached in between her breasts and picked up her husband before dropping him carefully onto the counter. She then walked away and came back with a small chunk of cheese the size of Kevin's head.

"Here you go my little mouse man." She joked, offering the cheese to her husband.

Realising he was hungry, he took large bites out of the cheese and after a few bites grew tired of the taste. All the while Lucy was watching him from above, her elbows perched on the counter either side of him with her head supported by the palms of her hands. Her firm breasts hung overhead, threatening to pin him underneath should either elbow slip on the smooth kitchen counter.

"Thanks, I guess another benefit from this is I won't need to eat as much food at this size. I guess I solved world famine too." He chuckled, while Lucy nodded in acknowledgement.

"I had never thought about that." She clarified, now even more impressed by her husband's achievements, although feeling slightly guilty that they were keeping it all to themselves for now.

A moment of silence passed as Lucy continued to watch Kevin nibble at his chunk of cheese, fascinated by his tiny movements and the way he was eating and chewing his food, his little mouth opening and closing each time sent shivers up her spine.

Leaving Kevin on his own for a few moments, she prepared her own sandwich on the opposite counter since watching him eat had made her hungry. It momentarily occured to her that he was now small enough to fit inside her mouth, a chilling realisation as she took her first bite out of her sandwich.

Kevin watched as Lucy went about making her sandwich and wondered what she must be thinking right now, no doubt she was taking some time to come to terms with such a sudden change in their life. He however was loving every moment of it, enjoying the way his wife seemed to be fascinated by him, how she so caringly looked after him.

Lucy reached over to Kevin, flashing him a smile as she once again dropped him in her cleavage. She could tell he loved it in there and it was also a convenient way to carry him around when she had her hands full.

The two finished up their meals, with Kevin being rained on by tiny crumbs throughout the whole ordeal as a few stray crumbs made their way into Lucy's cleavage. Afterwards, Lucy decided that she was going to take a shower since she hadn't had one that morning. Trusting Kevin to explore the house at his own risk, she let him roam around the first floor, setting him down on the living room carpet.

"When I get out of the shower make sure you're in plain sight. Also please don't hide from me, this is already a lot to take in." She said, sounding exasperated.

"Sure thing Lucy, enjoy your shower, I'll be down here when you get back." He replied, happy to have some time alone.

A few minutes later, Kevin heard the shower running upstairs, so he used this opportunity to shrink himself even smaller, determined to test the limits of his machine.

The shrink pad whirred to life once more as he input the height to 3 inches, pressing the button and waiting as the process began.

After a moment of dizziness he regained his senses and stepped off of the shrink pad, having to almost trudge through the fine carpet fibres in order to get anywhere. The couch and glass table loomed in the distance, the table being his destination.

At 3 inches he wasn't sure if Lucy would be able to understand him, or whether she would react well to him shrinking without her knowing. No doubt she will lecture him on how dangerous it was, even though he invented the thing. He began to wonder what his wife would look like from this size, imagining different scenarios in his head. She has complete control over him at this point, she could make him do whatever she wanted and he could do nothing to stop her. In a way, he didn't mind because she cared for him, but on the other hand she could get a little playful when she was in the mood and possibly get carried away.

Kevin arrived at the glass table and climbed up to the top using the spiral table legs, being extra careful not to fall. He decided to wait on the table until his wife got back since she would be able to see him more easily from up there.

Meanwhile, Lucy's mind was lost in thoughts of how the shrink pad could improve their sex life, some of the things she was thinking of seemed crazy and she couldn't imagine how Kevin would react if she suggested them. She imagined what it would feel like to have his tiny hands on her most sensitive areas and whether he would be capable of pleasuring her as usual. All of these sexual thoughts got her pretty worked up and she had to prevent herself from masturbating in the shower.

After she was done, she slipped on some fresh underwear and clothes, a light-blue skirt with a plain white sleeveless top, showing off as much of her tanned skin as possible. The heat was intense today and their air conditioning had a mind of its own, choosing to work only when it felt like it. Tying her hair up into a ponytail, she admired herself in the mirror one last time before going downstairs to check on Kevin.

Lucy ran downstairs, enjoying the cool breeze on her bare legs as she reached the bottom, the cool stone floor sent a shiver up her spine as her feet made contact. Heading into the living room, she scanned the floor before entering and was taken by surprise when she noticed Kevin was now half his height. He had used the machine again. In that moment she realised that he truly must be fascinated with seeing her and the world so tall around him and she also wondered if he liked to be bossed around. Given past experience she recalled that she was usually the dominant one when they were in the bedroom, which would explain some of the enjoyment he must get from this.

Kevin could only watch open mouthed as his wife walked in looking as sexy as ever wearing a skirt and a sleeveless shirt, effortlessly looking her best. The skirt was short enough that he could see her white panties from where he was standing, another perk to being small.

"I see you've used the machine again, that's a pretty big risk Kevin." Lucy warned, making her way over to the table.

As Lucy walked towards him, he felt the strong gusts of wind generated by her skirt, which began to loom overhead like a tent as she crouched down.

"If I didn't take risks I would not be standing here right now." Kevin responded defiantly, watching as she made no response to what he just said.

"Huh? You're too small Kevin, I can't hear you." Lucy told him, leaning in closer to try and pick up what he was saying, however his voice just wasn't powerful enough.

Kevin waved dismissively to her, as if to say it didn't matter.

"Hmm, I guess before you grow back we could watch some TV together or something." She suggested, to which Kevin nodded in response.

Lucy pinched Kevin by his sides with her thumb and index finger and lifted him up over her other hand in case he fell. Relaxing back into the couch, she placed him on her left thigh so that he could make himself comfortable. Switching on the TV, her and Kevin forgot about all about the fact they had a shrink pad for a few hours.

---

After almost three hours of TV, her cellphone started buzzing from the kitchen, prompting Lucy to pick up Kevin and drop him in between her breasts for safekeeping. Checking the phone before answering, she noticed it was her older sister Darcy.

"Hey Darcy, what's up?" Lucy asked, not used to her 28 year old sister calling unless it was for something important, since Darcy was a successful model she very rarely had time for her sisters.

"Hey Lucy, it's been a while now since we last talked, how is Kevin doing, still making those inventions of his?" Darcy asked, pretending to be interested in her and her husband's life.

Great, she wanted something, Lucy thought.

"Better than you would believe actually Darcy, just this morning he- Ouch!" She looked between her breasts, realising that Kevin had just bitten her. She instantly got the message. "He... uh, made me a mechanical chapstick holder." Lucy completely made up an invention, trying her best to speak Darcy's language since she was the least intelligent out of the three sisters.

"Oh, that's really cool." Darcy replied, not even trying to sound genuine. "So hey I was wondering since we haven't seen each other in a while, me and Keira decided to come see you in a couple days."

Lucy was caught completely by surprise, her sisters nor any members of her family for that matter had visited her since Christmas and she was not prepared at all for any guests.

Looking down again, she watched as Kevin went on a rampage kicking and clawing at her right breast, mouthing 'no' over and over. She couldn't just say no to her sisters, what would her family think about her and Kevin if they refused to let them stay for a few days? It wasn't like they had any reason not to let them stay, the shrink pad could easily be hidden away until they left.

"Of course, that sounds great, I'll prepare the guest rooms for you guys." Lucy answered, at the same time experiencing the wrath of her tiny husband as he tried his best to physically sway her opinion.

"Great! I'll see you soon sis!" She replied, before hanging up the phone.

Just like that, they would be having guests in the next few days.