- Text Size +
Kevin was woken abruptly by the alarm clock buzzing, jolting him from his deep sleep.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up slowly, waiting for Lucy to wake up and open his container.

A loud thud nearby, followed by the alarm clock stopping indicated that Lucy was now fully awake.

He could hear the bed covers moving as his wife prepared to get up, waiting anxiously for her to release him from his protective makeup case.

After a long and needed sleep, he found that the pain he experienced the day before was now much less noticeable. He realised that he was definitely on the road to recovery.

Lucy reached over and picked up the makeup case which held Kevin, eager to see if he was feeling better this morning.

"Good morning honey, did you sleep well?" She asked, concerned about his comfort.

Kevin nodded in response, holding up both of his thumbs in confirmation.

"Darcy and Keira will be here soon, so we should probably be prepared for when they arrive. I'll have to keep you hidden whenever they're around, just like we said." Lucy reminds him.

Kevin was amazed at how attractive his wife could look despite having just woken up. Her hair was untidy and her eyes were heavy, but it only made her look effortlessly sexy.

Lucy carried him inside his case, making her way to the kitchen where she would fix up breakfast for the two of them.

Kevin watched as she busied herself with the milk and the cereal, making sure to crush up individual pieces especially for him so that he would have an easier time eating it.

They sat across from each other on the kitchen table, Kevin admiring how Lucy began to devour her breakfast having not eaten much over the last couple of days. She has almost been starving herself due to all of the bizarre ongoings.

"So, the plan is that we will be going to the mall, which means you'll have to be inside my bag throughout most of the day." Lucy explained through mouthfuls of cereal and milk. "I'll try my best to let you out from time to time, any time we're alone really or when we can be discreet."

Kevin nodded along to what she was saying, half listening and half watching her mouth as she chewed on tonnes of food. He could tell she was still tired and stressed just by looking at her, she seemed anxious.

A few minutes passed and Kevin decided that he would go over to Lucy, just to make his presence more comforting for her.

Clambering out of the case, he hopped over to her resting hand on the table and leaned against it for support, all the while he looked up at her as she looked down at him.

Lucy stroked his head with the pad of her thumb, fully aware of what he was doing and why he was doing it.

"I'm sure you have a lot to say to me." She thought aloud, a smile appearing on her lips for the first time today. "Don't worry honey, we'll get you back to normal soon." Lucy assured him. Despite knowing that his chances of growing back to normal were almost totally up to him.

Kevin smiled back, even though she probably didn't notice. He was happy as long as she was happy.

The next few moments of silence were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. A noise they had almost forgotten existed due to the few guests they had accomodated over the past year.

Lucy jolted in her seat, not prepared for her sisters to be here this early, almost two hours ahead of schedule.

"Holy shit they're way too early. Quick, get inside the case, we can talk when it's safe. Love you honey."

Lucy hurriedly dropped Kevin back inside the makeup case before snapping it shut. She held it tightly in her hand as she walked to the door, mentally preparing herself and going over various scenarios in her head before she had to face Darcy.

She could see her 6'1" tall sister Darcy behind the tinted glass of their front door, with Keira by her side.

Lucy composed herself while she turned the lock on the door, before it swung open, with Darcy not wasting a second to pounce on Lucy and embrace her in a hug.

"Lucy! It's so great to see you. But you aren't dressed, did we wake you up?" Darcy immediately asked, already beginning to make a fuss.

"Hey Lucy, nice to see you again." Keira simply put, rolling her eyes at Darcy's abundance of energy so early in the morning.

"You guys are two hours early, you're lucky I was awake at all." Lucy replied, smiling at the sight of her sisters, suddenly realising how much she had missed them.

Her thoughts were drawn back to Kevin who must have been thrown around inside her makeup case when she hugged Darcy.

"We've been on the road for hours, I need to use the bathroom." Keira said, before dropping her bags at the bottom of the stairs and racing up them.

Darcy watched Keira ascend the stairs and then turned her attention back to Lucy.

"So, how are you? You look down, is Kevin treating you right? I've told you so many times, that guy does not deserve you. He obviously isn't making you happy. It's got to be the money keeping you with him. Right?" Darcy fired questions at Lucy, so fast that she had no idea where to begin with a reply.

"Darcy, Kevin means everything to me, I've told you already." Lucy responded, feeling a little guilty that Kevin had to be here to hear this from Darcy.

"I know plenty of guys who would make you so much more happy than Kevin, strong and confident unlike your husband." Darcy continued, trying desperately to convince Lucy that Kevin wasn't good enough for her.

She always frowned upon her younger sister's marriage, mainly due to the fact that she couldn't see any redeeming qualities in Kevin which Lucy apparently saw. Every time Lucy and Darcy saw each other, this topic would arise, whatever the scenario, Darcy would make a point to remind Lucy of how below average her husband was.

Lucy was always forced to think during her lectures from Darcy. Given the recent circumstances she felt incredibly guilty listening to Darcy ramble on about Kevin, especially after what she did to him, she didn't want Kevin to feel sad.

"Listen Darcy, Kevin is my husband and I love him, if you try to talk me out of my marriage again I will be forced to ask you to leave. Period." Lucy replied, not accepting any more negativity from Darcy.

During her reply, she held the makeup case a little tighter.

"If you truly believe that Lucy, then that's fine with me." Darcy visibly lied, the disappointment was clear on her face.

"Good, now you should probably get unpacked while I go and get changed. We can leave for the mall earlier I guess." Lucy planned, watching as Darcy hauled in so many bags that anyone watching would think she was moving in to the house permanently.

"I'll get Keira to help me once she's done with hers. I'm not wearing my contact lenses right now so I don't want to fall while lifting these bags." Darcy replied, using her bad eyesight as an excuse to not lift bags.

Meanwhile, Kevin was listening intently to the conversation from the safety of Lucy's hand, the barrier between the inside of the makeup case to the outside was not enough to stop nearby sounds from reaching him.

He was concerned upon hearing Darcy's thoughts, but was quickly relieved to hear Lucy sounding pretty pissed off. Kevin didn't know that Darcy said things like this behind his back, while he was also worried by the fact his wife had never told him about this.

On top of that, he was anything but comfortable in his current situation. Every motion that Lucy made caused him to slide from one side of the case to the other, with no control over the movements since there was nothing to grab onto. His bad arm hit the side of the case and he shouted out in pain, knowing that nobody would hear him anyway. He cursed at his situation, vowing to return to normal size and rethink his fantasy once all of this was over.

Lucy made her way up the stairs to her bedroom, leaving Darcy and Keira to unpack their things. She carried the case in her left hand, casually swinging her arm as she normally would, unaware of the discomfort she was forcing on her husband.

Reaching the bedroom, she closed the door behind her and made a beeline for the bed, eager to let Kevin out of the case.

Lucy sat at the edge of the bed and opened the case carefully. With a click, the lid swung open and there was Kevin, sitting patiently and staring up at Lucy.

Kevin shielded his eyes as light flooded in to his temporary home.

"Hey." Lucy whispered, not wanting either of her sisters to catch her talking to herself.

"Sorry about that honey, Darcy really knows how to speak her mind." She said with a sigh. "We have thirty minutes before we leave for the mall, I'll let you out while I get dressed but then I'm afraid you'll be in there for a while after that." Lucy added guiltily.

She didn't want to imprison him inside her makeup case, but it was for his safety, surely he respected that.

Kevin stepped from the makeup case to the soft salmon coloured bedsheets below, enjoying the freedom to hop around after such a long time.

Lucy smiled down at him as he made his way to the middle of the bed, resisting the urge to touch him. She stood up and went to her wardrobe, realising she would need to do her best to look good if she was going out with her model sister.

After selecting her underwear, she laid the items out on her bed close to Kevin. Stifling a giggle when she noticed Kevin standing in the center of her pink panties. He was pretty much a speck on her panties, camouflaged against the material.

Returning to her wardrobe after laughing at her husband, she focused on picking a sexy outfit to at least compete with Darcy. Keira on the other hand never bothered challenging her two sisters in looks, since guys would always flock to them before turning to her once they got rejected.

Lucy sifted through hundreds of outfits, completely lost in the depths of her wardrobe and standing naked for her husband to gawk at who was currently laid back on the soft material of his wife's panties.

He was trying to enjoy the stillness while he could, knowing he would be trapped inside that case, which would be inside her bag, all day.

Kevin was distracted from his relaxation when he heard the bedroom door click.

He quickly spun around and faced the door, his heart racing as he saw the handle slowly turn. He looked over at Lucy who was totally oblivious.

The door opened slowly, making no sound as Darcy appeared, her eyes instantly locking on Lucy at the far end of the room.

Kevin was quick enough to dive inside the panties without drawing her attention, not that he would be noticeable given Darcy's terrible vision and his size.

Looking out through the leghole of the panties, he realised that Darcy must be trying to scare Lucy. She did stuff like this all of the time whenever she was at their place, playing pranks and never getting any laughs from anyone.

He knew however that it would spook Lucy one hundred times more than it would normally.

Darcy walked to the edge of the bed, so close to Kevin now that he could smell her perfume.

"Lucy!" Darcy shouted, followed by a loud clatter as Lucy spun around and sent clothes and their hangers flying. Lucy fell backwards and landed on her butt due to the shock.

Spinning around in panic, she noticed that Darcy was right next to where Kevin was, realising that he was probably hiding from her inside her panties.

"Holy crap, that was the biggest reaction yet." Darcy laughed, happy that her prank paid off so much. "I was wondering if I could borrow these." She asked, holding up the pink panties that Kevin was inside and proceeding to lower them to her feet.

"No!... I was going to wear those, give them here." Lucy hurriedly got on her feet and held out her hand, demanding her underwear back. Her voice was shaking as she felt the blood rush from her face in panic.

"It's fine Lucy, I only brought one pair, I promise I won't steal them, even if they are cute." Darcy replied, continuing to slip her left foot into the leghole of the panties despite Lucy's protests.

"No Darcy! Give them to me, they're mine!" Lucy persisted, her hands now shaking as she watched her sister casually pull her panties up her thighs.

"Jeez sis, they're just panties, I'm sure you have more." Darcy answered, freaked out by her sister's adamant tone of voice but passing it off as being pissed since she just spooked her.

Lucy almost lunged at her sister as the panties disappeared beneath her skirt and made an audible slap as she let go of the waistband.

"Darcy, take them off..." Lucy continued, thinking of any sort of excuse as to why she couldn't wear them. "Y-You can't just take my stuff without my permission."

"I'm only borrowing them Lucy, chill, I'll buy some of my own when we get to the mall." Darcy reasoned, getting a little annoyed by Lucy's attitude since she was usually a pushover. "They're a little tight, but they feel pretty nice." Darcy added, wiggling her hips to get more comfortable.

Lucy was seething, knowing that Kevin was now pinned against her crotch area, she was tempted to force them off of her. However, she didn't want to cause Kevin any harm, or any more harm than he might be in already. Plus, it may lead to Darcy finding out about him. She just prayed that Kevin was okay and that Darcy wouldn't notice him.

Meanwhile, pinned against Darcy's crotch, Kevin could not believe the turn of events. Why wasn't Darcy wearing panties in the first place? He wondered.

He dared not move as he heard Lucy try her best to make Darcy give back her underwear. But all hopes of that happening ended when he heard Darcy leave the room and shut the door behind her, sealing his fate for the foreseeable future.

Kevin was pressed hard against the skin between her thigh and vagina, plus the panties were tight given the difference in size between Lucy and Darcy. He could immediately tell by the slight musky smell that he was in close proximity to her vagina.

With every step, Darcy's thigh would push him and pull him to and from the mound of her crotch, coming close to squishing him with each step.

The skin was hot and the air was filled with her scent, making the experience even less enjoyable as he was extremely uncomfortable. Kevin hoped it wouldn't be long before Lucy worked out the situation, as Darcy made her way back to her bedroom to unpack her things.

She was completely unaware of the tiny man residing in her borrowed panties and was left wondering why Lucy wanted them back so badly.

She shook her head with a smile as she tugged the panties further up her hips, allowing the fabric to pull taught against her butt and her crotch, enjoying the feeling of the soft material stretching out against her flawless skin.