- Text Size +
Kevin's entire body was wracked with pain, certain that some ribs were broken and he had lost the ability to move his neck. His left leg was twisted horridly and he winced when he saw it, vowing never to try and move it again. The constant pain had made him immune to the aching, but if he dared move then he was sure he would just pass out from the intensity of it.

He looked like he had been hit by a truck, then reversed over a couple times. Kevin chuckled to himself in light of everything. His wife's vagina did this to him, brought him to the brink of death. It would take years for him to recover from these injuries; perhaps he had them for life now.

Kevin tested each arm, finding that moving both of them caused him to almost black out. He was helpless now, unable to move from his spot and unable to call for help, not that Lucy would hear him anyway.

He had no idea how he ended up on the bedside table and wondered where Lucy was. Had she called an ambulance? Was she fetching medical supplies from downstairs? He could only hope that she was trying her best to care for him.

The silence was eating away at him and the fact that he couldn't move a muscle brought him to tears, fueled by frustration. Everything around him was gigantic and he had no way of telling Lucy how to fix the machine. He tried to think of anything to help his situation, but nothing came to mind; there was no hope, Lucy would have to feed him and do everything for him.

He wasn't sure how capable she was and whether she too was panicking about all of this. It was scary knowing you had no way to communicate to a person so many times larger than you.

Footsteps. Lucy was coming back.

The white towel she had around her waist was an instant reminder of what happened. She was taking a shower, he could tell because of the sound of the running water. The next thing he remembered was she was using her dildo, the very thing which turned a bad situation into a crippling one.

He recalled how it pummeled into him, like she had no care for his safety; then afterwards he remembered nothing up to this point, only waking up on the bedside table with nothing but pain and total agony.

Lucy walked up to the table, her crotch is level with the edge of the table giving him an up close view of her pussy looming above him. He could smell her heavenly scent and it reminded him not so fondly of the horrible experience he had inside her.

The next thing he knew, his body was pinched roughly, searing pain shooting through him as she carelessly picked him up and dropped him into her palm.

Closing her fist around him, the skin wrinkled and held him softly, a more welcome feeling. He was flipped onto his back as she opened up her fist and stared down at him, her face seemingly miles above him.

A tear ran down her cheek, filling him with the need to comfort her. Suddenly, she opened up the top drawer of the bedside table, taking one last look at him before depositing his unmoving body inside, dropping him from a height like some object.

Turning around, she closed it and Kevin was sealed in darkness, surrounded by her underwear.

---

Lucy took one last look at her husband's lifeless body before dropping him into the drawer, unable to bring herself to get rid of him like some discarded tissue or pet goldfish.

She picked up a pillow and cried into it, her hair falling around her face and soaking up her tears. Her towel had fallen off and she sat on her bed naked, sapped of all energy due to the stress of everything that was happening.

Composing herself, she thought of what to do, never once taking her eyes off of the shrinking pad. She was confused and in disbelief. How could everything be so perfect and then so very wrong all in the space of two days?

Lucy shook her head, once again opening up the underwear drawer and retrieving Kevin.

Should she be worried that her remorse for Kevin was so easy to forget? She wanted to feel horrible for her actions, but holding his tiny body in her hand made her smile instead of frown.

It wasn't a sadistic smile at all, she was simply happy to see him, but seeing him so broken left a pit of sadness inside her.

She contemplated getting rid of him right there, either by squishing him between her fingers or swallowing him whole. She knew she would never live either of those actions down.

Lucy dropped him onto her chest, never taking her eyes off of him for a long, long time. Never wanting to leave him or forget about him.

With every breath, her chest rose, carrying his body up and down. He peacefully rolled between her breasts; she was finding comfort in watching him.

Unmoving, Kevin lay there as Lucy gawked at him. He didn't know why she wasn't speaking or doing anything to help him, all he could do was watch on. He had no idea that Lucy thought he was dead.

Not knowing what to do, Kevin used his one good arm to crawl towards her face. The pain in his torso was beginning to dull down slightly, giving him the strength to finally move.

He assumed that his wife was too shocked about what she had done to actually act on helping him. So he felt the need to comfort her in the hopes of getting her to help him.

Lucy had to double-take when all of her assumptions were revealed to be wrong. He was still alive.

With her mouth wide open in surprise, she watched as he crawled at a painstakingly slow pace towards her neck. Seeing how much pain he was in and how broken he was, she didn't know whether him being alive was a good thing or not. She hated to see him suffer like this and seriously considered just putting him out of his misery.

She was resolute in not allowing him to suffer, deciding that she couldn't let him go pn like this. Pinching him between her thumb and index finger, she dropped him on top of the soft yet firm flesh of her left breast adjacent to her exposed nipple.

Determined to end his pain, she pressed down with her index finger, watching as the pad of her finger completely enveloped him and he disappeared beneath it. His body was pushed into the soft velvety embrace of her breast until she could feel only a tiny amount of resistance from his body. Any more pressure and he would be nothing but a stain on her flawless tanned skin.

She swore she could feel a slight squirming against the sensitive pad of her finger, immediately retracting her hand and scolding herself for what she was about to do.

He was still alive and it was her responsibility to take care of him.

"I'm... so sorry Kevin, please forgive me." She pleaded to him, even though she knew he couldn't respond. He was alive and that is all that mattered to her.

Sitting in the center of her palm, he rolled onto his stomach and she was certain he kissed her.

"Your machine is broken so there is no way to restore you to your original height. For now I'll take care of you until we can figure something out." Lucy told him, bringing her hand up to her lips and gently tapping them against where Kevin lay.

Looking around the room, she realised that he needed a safe place to stay while he was this small.

Spotting Kevin's old glasses case, she opened it up and found that there was more than enough room for him to walk about in.

Carefully, she allowed Kevin to roll inside the case, before snapping it shut and sealing him inside.

Next, she got dressed and made Kevin and herself some breakfast, carrying his glasses case around with her.

Now that she knew Kevin was holding on, she was more than determined to make it up to him in any way.