- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Adam gets into a fight.

Sleep is hard. It stinks down here, but besides that, I am nervous. I don’t really want to think about what Amanda is going to do with me tomorrow. I Get up, no idea what time it is, nor when Amanda has class and will let me out of here. Huh. Maybe she gave me away and it’ll be a surprise when some girl gets a shrunken guy under her foot. But I get up and stretch out. After a minute however, I fall to my knees. I am not that religious, but i start to pray. Hopefully the other guy isn't listening in.
“Hey god, It’s me Adam. I don’t know if I did something wrong. But apologize. I am sorry for fighting with my brother, for being awful to my parents. Anything I’ve done, I’m sorry. I would just like a second chance. Please.” I get up and go back to sleep.
Hours later I hear rumblings. I get up, waiting for Amanda to remove the sock blocking my way out. No. I get the roof of my ‘home’ crushed down. I get pinned for a moment of two. Through the walls I hear a slightly muffled call from Amanda.
“Wake up slave. Time to earn your keep.” The sock is removed and I am dumped on the ground by Amanda’s feet. She goes about and starts to dress. But she comes back to me without her pant’s on, only laid out on her bed. She picks me up and looks at me with a grin.
“So, today, you get to keep me company to my two hour science class, and my hour and a half lab. So hope you slept well. Today will suck big time for you.”
“Amanda I’m sorry.”
“Yeah? Prove it to me. You're going up my ass today.” Oh sweet mercy no. Not that.
“Anything but that Amanda, I will go under your heel, anything, please.”
“Oh don’t worry, you'll be there later. For the next couple of hours you will be up my ass. Kissing it. You stop? Well, you better not, let’s just leave it at that.” and she smiles. Before I can protest further or do much else, Amanda moves me behind her. And there it is. A giant ass that’s going to brutalize me all day. Oh God why?
With her free hand, Amanda pulls the fat away so she can stick me quite deep into her bum. She moves me forward towards her awaiting hole. I can't stop it, only bear witness to my punishment. I bite my lip and shut my eyes, and await the end.
“Actually, on second thought, hold on one second.” And she pulls me back, away from her abyss. Oh thank god.
A moment later however I am eating those words. Amanda has a piece of scotch tape in her other hand.
“I think you’ll make a good cushion Adam. Hope so anyway. I’ll be sitting all day. On you!” And once again I am thrust behind Amanda. Today is going to last forever. I am pressed into the soft flesh of Amanda’s posterior. A moment later the tape comes down and lays over everything below my neck. Soon to follow is a think pink layer of fabric. After that I can’t really tell, as I am thrust into darkness again.
A hard slap bounces Amanda’s butt. The slap itself land’s right on me. And it stings.
“Alright you little fuck, today’s going to be probably your worst day ever. It won't be your worst ever, no, not by a long shot, but your day today is going to be as far removed from yesterday as possible. I was nice then. Today I have some errands after class. You will be going with me. If I feel you slipping, you’ll be entertaining my asshole like I planned for originally. But I think we’ll save my biggest surprise for when it happens later on. For now, enjoy the company of my cheeks. Have fun you little shit.” And I feel Amanda start to walk. From what I remember about being regular sized, a time that feels so long ago now, the way Amanda walked made her look like a model. Her hips I think it was. Now I am apart of that.
/So what’s the plan now genius./
I’m not talking to you.
/Oh yeah? What else are you going to do? Amanda will be sitting on you in just a few. Buried under a mountain of a woman./
You can't do anything if I ignore you.
/You really think that?/
Yes.
/Wow. You really are stupid./
Shut up.
/You should just accept this./
What? That on Friday Amanda is going to end my life?
/We both know she won't do that./
What will she do then?
/Right about now she is testing our loyalty. You need to love her like a toy./
But I’m a person.
/What is it going to take for you to accept you are a person anymore? Amanda doesn't give a rat’s ass if you want to be a person or not, she wants us to submit to her as your owner./
What?
/Think about it. Amanda want’s to use us like a toy, just let her. What was so wrong about it? We were living the best life someone in our situation could dream to be. And Amanda wants us to love her, she want’s us to accept your reality, face this new world with a smile. Can’ you see that?/
No. Why then would she punish me like this. Not just something quick?
/Why? She has every right to dominate us in any manner she pleases. She owns you./
She does not own me.
/You know what, I’ll let you figure this all out. You want to act dumb and think all this freedom bullshit, fine. You were free here for a few weeks. Life changed. You are currently under the power of a giant girl who could make your new life easy. But your a fucking half wit and think ‘yeah i’ll just get away again.’ You already crossed that bridge. And that bridge threw you into the river known as Shit below. You fucking call me when you’re ready to give up this pretense of escape and freedom. You want to get away from Amanda. The one who picked you up, saved you from freezing to death of being eaten by an animal, or being found by some creep who would have killed us. She let you hump her, she let you have choices on what you did that day. And you want to risk all of that for the chance to probably never even be normal sized again! The fuck are the chances, that in a year because face it that’s how long it will take for you to get there, a doctor will probably tell you “sorry can't do anything. You're stuck this size forever.” Just give the fuck up already. This is a good thing. You fucking idiot. Have a nice day. Hope you enjoy it alone here./
And he is gone. I start to take in everything he said. He has a point. But before I can think of anything else, Amanda sits down. It's not that bad, but the constant pressure and increasing heat take a toll. I know I haven’t been awake long, but quickly, I pass out.
I’m sorry Amanda. I’ll… I’ll make it up to you… Somehow.
Chapter End Notes:

I have to drive around all day, so I decided to put all this up quick. 

Poor Adam. Now he's alone. This stinks. 

Thanks for reading, have a great day!