- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

It’s funny how easily we take for granted common things. Like being normal sized for example. What do I mean by that? Well, let me explain.

My name is Adam, and about a half hour ago, I was getting out of the library. It was about ten to midnight, and i was beat. I had been studying for the last two and a half hours for my history test later that week. I don't have many friends up at college, I commute to school so I don't stick around on weekends. On my way back, I tripped and banged my head on the ground. I’m not sure how long i was out, but what I do know is when I came back to, I found myself in a world that had grown to immense proportions. I was only a few feet away from my dorm, so i ran to the door. Despite having just shrunk, I was still far too large to simply slip underneath. Looking around, there was nobody around. Damnit. Pulling out my phone, I saw it was dead. How much worse could this get?!

As if the heavens opened up to answer, a large black slab fell from the heavens right next to me. I fell back in surprise, and looking up, I see my neighbor. My RA Amanda. She is absolutely titanic. If I were to reach up right now I would barely pass her ankle.
As she reaches down I can feel her eyes fall upon me. Looking back up to meet her gaze, I could feel the blood leave my face.

“Adam?” she says, reaching to grab me. I want to run, I try, but my legs do not respond. And besides, what's the point. I'm far to small to get away, and i will freeze if I stay out here all night. Her hand envelops me, her red nails holding me tight. She is very warm, almost hot to the touch.

“What happened to you?” she asks pulling me up close. From here I can get a good look at her short wavy black hair, and her emerald green eyes.

“I don't know. Can you help me?” There is a pause. And my heart beats a little quicker. “Please Amanda, I need help. I need to go to a hospital.” Amanda Tilted her head, thinking. “Amanda…?”

After what felt like an hour, Amanda grinned and said. “No.”
“WHY!”

“Because. I found you, you're mine now.”

“But I’m a human being, you can’t do this to me!"

“What kind of person can be held between two fingers or be crushed by a pinky toe? No, your not a person anymore Adam. You're mine. Now come on. My feet are tired, and you little guy, are going to help me fix that.” She said with a grin, as she stuffed me into her jean pocket.

This is where I currently find myself. Pressed tightly to my resident assistants leg, probably no bigger than one inch tall. Scared that currently this person is both the only one who knows about my current situation and is trying to make me feel less than human, claiming that I am a toy.

Out of nowhere a hand comes into Amanda’s pocket and pulls me out. She throws me down on her bed, and despite her blanket cushioning my blow, it still hurts. A moment later I am thrown into the air as Amanda joins me. Gathering myself up, I look towards her. What meets me are her feet. Enormous and frankly smelling strongly of sweat, a lot like vinegar. Above them Amanda is looking down at me, her head resting upon her hands. Smiling down at me.

“Ok Adam, You still think you're a person?”

“Yes!” Hoping this is just a joke.

“Interesting. So how can I convince you you aren’t?”

“What?” I say, scared now more than ever.

“What am I going to have to do to prove to you, you aren't a person anymore? Am I going to have to step on you? Cover you under my foot?” And she raises one foot above me, bringing it right on top of me. The smell of her feet is painful this close. I’m close to her toes, and she angles her pinky toe and fourth toe over me. Suddenly I find myself being squeezed between them. It’s not painful, and I don't know why. In the back of my mind, i’m worried that maybe i can't be hurt this small. That would be bad. Amanda pulls her leg and me, at the end of her toes close to her leg.Looking up at her, she is still beaming down at me.

“Maybe I’ll show you by comparison." Reaching over, Amanda grabs a pencil. Her toes let me go, and I fall down. looking up i'm smack dab between her legs. She places the pencil next to me. The pencil is three or four times my size. Amanda begins to laugh.

“Oh my god you’re smaller than a pencil! Hahahaha!” And she falls back laughing. “Oh, I have to see how big you are. This is too funny.” She gets up and rummages through her drawer. A minute later she comes over and picks me up roughly. She pinches me between her thumb and index finger. This pain is weird, It hurts, but I don't feel like I will die. Outside my prison of pain I can hear Amanda. “You are just one inch tall. Hahaha.”

Then I begin to fall. I fall and fall and fall when suddenly BANG! I hit the ground. I should be dead, but no. I'm fine. I think this might confirm my suspicion that I can't be killed. This is no good. While on my hands and knees, I see Amanda walk around the corner and open the door. SHe walks back and sits on her bed. My body is enveloped, both by the strong smell of feet, and physically by Amanda’s feet. She pulls me across the ground. She lets me go, and I look back up at her. Her smile is gone, and she looks serious.

“Ok Adam, In all seriousness. You still think you’re a person? Fine. Nothing I can do will convince you otherwise. So around the corner, my door is open. You can leave. Maybe you’ll find help. But were on the 9th floor right now Adam. How long is it going to take to get down? The elevator is broken.” She says with a smile. “Maybe you can go ask someone to help you, maybe someone will. Maybe. But maybe someone will find you and be your worst nightmare. Maybe Elana down the hall will use you like a sex toy, abusing you every night. Maybe Shauna will make you a science experiment and cut you open. And Maybe you won't be found by a girl. Maybe another guy will find you, and use you in ways you don't even want to dream about. Or, you can stay with me. I’ll keep you safe, and I’ll keep you warm. And all you’d have to do, is be my toy. Worship me like a god. That’s all you have to do Adam. So… What’ll it be?”
What do I do? Amanda has a point. I want to leave, I am a person. But she is right someone else not so kind might find me. God Damn.

“I see you need some time on this, so tell you what, I’ll give you twenty minutes. And I’ll leave you to it. If you want to stay, all you’ll have to do is come here and kiss my toes.” Smiling the whole time.
What do I do?

Chapter End Notes:

AN- Hey there, thanks for reading my story. It's my first on this website. Hope you liked it. IF you want to, leave review or comment (not sure what it is on this site, not used to it yet) and say what ypu would do. Anyway, thank you again for reading, and have a great day!

2/16- I know this is a little late (and a nice big screw up on my part lol) but I might add onto this story, I origianally planned to have this be a solo story, but I did have more written if enough people read this and/or reviewed it.