- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Screwing up is going to cost Adam.

Amanda reaches down and grabs me roughly. Why am I surprised by this revelation. I said I wouldn't run away, and what happens? She finds me crawling through the crack under her door. Gee Adam, good idea. I quickly ascend through the air. Face to face with Amanda I want to shrink, even more than I already have.
As she opens her door, And actually forcefully slams the door behind her. I’m dead.
SHe throws me onto her desk. She opens her fridge and pulls out a bottle of water. She picks up her backpack and sits down in front of me.
“So… I hope for your sake that chicken was good, and I hope you enjoyed that water. You aren't going to like what you’ll be eating for quite a while.”
“Amanda I’m… I didn’t” She raises her hand and crushes me under it. Pain flies through my body. I am going to regret this so much.
“Save it. You what? You didn't mean to run away? Was it some sort of fucking accident? Boy you’re a moron. I was so fucking nice to you today! I fed you twice, I let you take a break,I let kept you safe. I saved you. If it wasn’t for me you would still be outside or dead. You forget that or something?”
I wish I could die… right now more than any other time. I start to cry. Both from how ashamed I am that i betrayed Amanda, I mean she has a point, and because what’s coming to me is pretty much deserved.
“Tears aren't going to help you any you fuck. Come on. I have rounds to do. And you have a job to do. Lets go.” Her fingers roughly shove me into her pocket and she begins to walk.
/Told you. Now look what you’ve done./
Right now? Really?
/Nah, just a quick stop. Laugh at your failure./
Don't you mean our failure?
/No. When I talk about your decisions, they’re yours. I told you what you should do. You didn’t listen./
Shut up.
/Yeah I’ll get going for now. You’re going to need strength for the next couple days. She’s pissed at you alright./
Amanda’s fingers come back out and place me on the table. I look around for a second. The desk I am on is surrounded by taller sections that cover it from the outside. There is a door to the side, near the elevator. I don't get a chance to look at much, because Amanda sits down and takes out a pen. She pops the cap off and places it on my chest. The point isn't very sharp, but still painful.
“So you want to know your job tonight? well, My feet hurt from a long day. You are going to rub them you little excuse of a toy.”
“Amanda I’m sorry. Please, I messed up.”
“You’re damn right you did. Don’t worry, I’m not that mad at you.”
“What?”
“Yeah. I mean i'm mad at you, how dare you try and escape from me. You lied to me, and you have to pay for that you dumbass. You’re going to need to do a whole lot more than just say sorry and hope that’s enough. No Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. That’s how you can make it up to me. Yeah you will. Or else.”
“Or else what?” I ask with much fear.
“You sure you want to know?”
“I-I think so.”
“If I think you are still being a disrespectful little shit Friday night, then I’ll be giving you away to someone else. Or if you try something stupid like running away again, I’ll throw your little ass outside for the birds. So you better please me my little toy.” I feel the cold creep of fear crawl it’s way up my spine. Oh god why did I run away?
“Now. I have some work to do.” Amanda continued. “And you do to.” Amanda takes the pen off my chest and allows me to breath. Up come Amanda’s monstrously sized feet. She reaches down and pulls off her socks. Smacking both as if to ‘Get to it.’ I go up to them, not wanting to make Amanda any more angry.
Amanda’s feet are on their sides. I start to press my hands into Amanda’s flesh. Her feet are soft, and feel like dough at my size.
“A little harder there my little toy.” And I push harder. “Better. Keep it up for the next two and a half hours.”
I press as hard as I can. I push and push. I think for a moment to myself. Is Amanda kidding with me. I imagine for a moment how things would be if I decided not to run away. But I can’t dwell on that.
For two hours, I push hard on Amanda’s feet. She doesn't say much else to me other than ‘switch feet’ or ‘higher’. Near the end of the night, in the middle of working on Amanda’s left foot near her toes, I am plucked up and brought back face to face with her. She is smiling, and I don't feel safe.
“Good job. Keep it up and I won't throw you out. Now last thing for the night. Do you floss?”
“N-no.” I’m too big to be used for her actual dental floss. What does she mean.
“Oh that’s a shame. Your friends down there need a bit of a floss. Can you help them?”
“How do I?” And before I can do much else, I am thrust back down to Amanda’s toes. WIth one hand she spins me, so my face is looking at her feet. She has her index finger pressing on my back, and my thumb around my shins. And I start to move closer to between Amanda’s toes.
I see now. Toe floss.
Amanda takes my feeble body and starts to rub my body between the gaps in her toes. Each. And every. Single. One. I accidentally open my mouth and the taste is despicable.
When she is done she deposits me back in her pocket and she goes back up to her room. As she walks back, I sit in her filth. I don't think this is going to be the last time I am between Amanda’s toes in the coming days. I also imagine that today was the last time I am going to be trusted alone for a long time. How stupid could I have been? Damnit.
Once we get back into her room, SHe pulls me out and dumps me back on her bed.. I get back up, but as I look up I see Her heel rocketing towards me. THUMP! She starts to twist it on me, and It doesn't hurt, Her bed cushions me and takes in most of the force Amanda is putting down on me. But that doesn't really make this the most pleasant.
Just as soon as it started it stops. Amanda gets back up and walks to her closet. she comes back, and I couldn’t see what she had, but whatever it was drops to the ground with a clack.
“Alright slave.” That's a new one. “Time for bed. You were naughty today, so you need to prove your loyalty to me again. Every night until I take you off this probation, you're going to kiss my toes, all ten, and tell them something you love about them, or how sorry you are for daring trying to leave them. You can only say I’m sorry to three of them, so you better say nice things to them. Get to it.”
Her feet come down flat, and I go to her pinky toe. I’m thinking of something to say to her toes, which as I am walking to meet them are just flexing. casting a quick glance up, I see amanda is getting a kick out of this, smiling with her arms tucked atop her knees, her chin resting on her forearms. I get up to her pinky toe. For the smallest toe, to me, it’s still big, the size of a medium sized dog. I lean down and kiss it.
“I’m sorry Amanda for running away. I… I love you.”
I go up and down the row on her left foot. As I am about to start on her right foot, with her big toe, her other comes in and slides me to her pinky toe.
“My big toe last. Keep going.” So I do, kissing every one of her toes, and saying something ridiculous. Like how I like when they flare out, or how I like how they feel or something crazy like that. As I get to her big toe, just before I kiss it, Amanda slides it up an inch and it pins my lower half to the ground. Amanda presses down on my groin and starts to grind her toe, angling all the pressure into this one area.
“I know you might not like being my toy Adam. But like I told you last night, You’ll learn. First lesson, I own you. I own you and you need to accept that. You might not like this now, but in a few days, If I keep you that is, you’ll love it. I love you Adam. As my toy, you are the best thing ever. Under my foot today, I was so happy. And I think you like my feet too.” At that I notice my manhood starting to rise. NO! Why?! Amanda continues on. “It’s ok Adam. Like I told you. You’re going to enjoy your new life. If you manage to keep me happy until Friday, if I think you’ve done enough to warrant as your apology to me and I decide to keep you. You’ll be rewarded. But as for now, you're nothing more than my little toy, my little slave.” She is still grinding me with her toe, and It’s harder and harder to not let go.
“Don't worry Adam. Tomorrow is a new day, with new opportunities for you to please me. But It’s time for bed. Tonight, you'll be sleeping alone. Well, almost. Let me show you.” And she lets go. I am on the verge of busting a nut, but there’s no rest for me. Amanda picks me up and dangles me. I can't see where she is dangling me over, but she lets go and I fall.
When I stop, I feel like I am on a shag carpet. Looking around, I see it get darker and darker further down. Behind me, Amanda is casting a shadow. If I didn’t know better, Id say… I'm in her mockasin. But what did she mean I wouldn't be sleeping alone?
“Amanda? What did you mean by sleeping alone?” She doesn't say anything. She just smiles. In her hand, There is a large black item. Oh dear.
“Night Adam. See you in the morning.” I run back towards the toes. If Amanda want’s me to sleep with her sock, I imagine she want’s to bury me deep. I run and run, as I reach the back wall of the mockasin Amanda’s sock comes right up to me, It stops, but I have no more than maybe six inches at my size. I can’t do much else for the night. So I curl up to get warm for the night with Amanda’s sock.
Tomorrow is bound to be interesting. And Suck.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh Boy... What's Adam going to go through tomorrow. Spoiler, Amanda still ain't happy with Adam, so hell. Hell is your answer. 

Not sure why, but I just want to put up a chapter a day. No reason in particular.

Thanks for reading Have a Great Day.