- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Adam has to really think long and hard about what he wants. Freedom or Secured Safety.

I wake up, what must be hours later. I can’t see anything still, but I don't feel anything around me. I start to dig around, looking for any clue as to where I might be. I feel all around me, and I can feel a weird fabric. I can't place it exactly what it is, but it's vaguely familiar. I grab on and start trying to move up, or at least what is ‘up’ from my perspective.
A minute or two later I pull myself out. I see why I’m not near Amanda. I’m in a pile of laundry on the floor. Surrounded by her socks, her bra and panties and an assortment of other clothes. I can’t see her clock from here, but I know it has to be at least 8:00.

Suddenly I can hear thunder. BOOM… BOOM.. BOOM. BOOM BOOMBOOM. Amanda must be coming back. I dig myself out of the assortment of laundry. But as soon as I do, i make the realization, that I’m still naked.

The door opens and Amanda walks in. She is in a towel, and is a bit wet. She looks down at me, and quickly spots me. Looking down, I’m sitting down on a bunch of black clothes. I stick out pretty bad.

“Hey sleepy guy. Have a good nap?”

“Yeah. What time is it?”

“8:20.”

“Man, how long did I sleep?”

“Well you let your excitement go after humping my nipple at around 4:30. So yeah. You feeling good?”

“Yeah. What now? Don’t you have duty tonight?”

“Yeah, but in a little bit. I’m going to get dinner with my girlfriends.”

“What are you going to do with me?”

“Well I’ll let you pick.”

“Oh great.” I start to say sarcastically.

“Cheer up, It’s actually a choice this time. You can stay here, and I’ll give you some dinner, or you can come with me and I’ll feed you after.”

“Really? No tricks?”

“No. You had a long day.”

I think for a little bit. I imagine Amanda will lock the door up if I stay. Even If I can’t get out, I think it would rather stay around and eat, rather than possibly keep me under her foot, her ass or her in her bra. And hey, maybe I can get out, maybe at least. “I think I’m going to stay here if that’s alright. I’m still kind of tired.”

“It’s alright. Hold on a second, let me get dressed and grab you some food.” It feels really strange, that this is how Amanda is treating me, after being under her feet. I sit tight, worried she is trying to pull something.

Amanda drops her towel, and Again I am exposed to her bare body. I can’t look away, and under no circumstances would want to. Amanda is toned, her skin white like cream. Beautiful by every description. She starts to get dressed, shimmying her panties up her body, and putting on a pair of below ankle socks. I see her put a single chicken nugget in the microwave and pull out a bottle of water.

“Come here.” Looking back up, Amandas foot looms over me. I cower down afraid she doesn't realize where I am and is going to step on me. But no, she grabs me with her toes and lifts me into the air. A moment later I’m dropped on her bed.

“Why did you do that?” I asked.

“Pick you up?”

“Well yeah, but why with your feet?”

“Because I wanted to. Silly little toy.”

“But…”

“But what?”

“Nevermind.” I say… there's no point to argue with her. She can do what she wants to me. No reasonable argument can come out of this. She wants to pick me up with her toes, I can't really stop her.

Amanda continues getting dressed. She throws on a sweatshirt and some slides. Walking over to her mini fridge she grabs my dinner and places in front of me.

“Alright I’ll be back in a little bit. You going to be all right here? Sure you don't want to come?”

“I’m alright. Thanks.”

“Ok. When I get back I have to go on rounds, so rest up. You little guy, will have some work to do.”

“What kind of work?” She was on about this earlier. What does she mean?

“You’ll see when I get back. Now, can I trust you not to run away? Or am I going to have to put you somewhere to make sure you don't?”

“You can trust me Amanda.” I am still thinking If I should. I am going to need to have a very important chat with Mr. Voice in my Head.

“Alright. Have fun.” And she leaves, Listening carefully, I can hear the door click, locked shut.

/You wanted to talk?

Yeah. Should we run away?

/I don’t know. From earlier, you seem to be enjoying this.

I don't know. How could I not have?

/Easy, you could have resisted more. You didn’t have to enjoy it so much. I saw you, you went at it like it was Jennie Velez in 10th grade and we didn’t know what we were doing.

Oh shut up about Jennie. I was a virgin and didn’t know better.

/And you're telling me having no sex in between makes you a master? You looked like a rabbit.

Did you come here to make fun of me?

/No. I came here to talk. And convince you you’d be an idiot to run away.

Alright. make your pitch.

/You already know it. You could have been found by over a thousand people who live in this building. half of them guys, half of them women. That goth girl, what's her name? Mary? She'd have sacrificed you to some dark gods. That girl Samantha who lives next to Amanda? You'd be an insole when she plays soccer. But Amanda found us. Amanda found us, and for as many as you think she is being to you, she's treated you pretty well. We could have starved, but she feeds you. Face it. You want this. You jerked off to her every other night after. You wanted to ask her out but thought it wouldn't work. Fate gave you a chance, and you want to run away. You run now, and you make it, someone will find you, and then what? What are the odds they’re any nicer to you than Amanda is/

Amanda isn't nice to me. She almost killed me today. Twice!

/Is it her fault though?/

Yes! She squeezed me with her toes for an hour. I couldn’t breath, I almost died.

/We slipped. As far as she was concerned our head was between her toes and you could breath./

Oh and that makes it alright?

/For her, yeah. We don't matter to her./

You and I aren't the same. Stop saying ‘we’

/Already told you stupid. I’m you./

What part of me are you then?

/The part that wants to do adventurous things. When you wanted to stay in every weekend, I’m the voice that wanted to go out. When you wanted to ask a girl out but were too much of a pussy to do anything, I’m the part that made you feel bad and told you go do it. I’m the part of you that you should be listening to more often. Were in college, let's act like it./

Yeah sure, lets. Let's go out and get some drinks, meet some chicks and make some buddies. All at an inch tall.

/You wasted your chance. Amanda owns us now./

Amanda does NOT own me. I'm a person. I’m not a toy.

/You seem to be pretty convinced about that. So why do you have me here./

Figure you out. Have some company while I’m here alone.

/Ha! Alone. You're never alone with me in your head. I’m you. I know you’re lying. Come on. Spit it out./

No. I’m done with this.

/The longer you resist, the worse off you’ll be. Just give in. Amanda has already proven to us that she’ll take care of you the rest of our life./

No. I will not give up on getting out of here.

/Fine, Then go ahead, run away/

I can’t. The door is locked.

/Slide under the door./

I’m too big.

/Do you know for sure?/

No.

/Then what are you waiting for. You want your freedom. Go after it. Until then, Don't call me unless you're willing to admit to the fact that you like being a toy to Amanda./

And I feel the voice stop. I look at the clock to see that it's 9:25. Amanda will be back soon, I don’t want to… No. I don’t care. I’m willing to risk it. If it means I can get help, I will. I finish eating, and look for a way down. By the foot of Amanda’s bed I see a wire running down to the ground. I grab on, And slink my way Down. Quickly, I don't have too much time.
I start to run. The good thing is that the ground is tile, I don't have to dig through much. As I round the corner hallway to the door, I have only… 300 yards at my size till I get there.

I'm close, the bottom of the door is very close to the ground. I can get out, but It’ll be very tight. I get flat as I can and start to crawl.

Halfway through, I start to breath heavy.

/You know you’re making a mistake./

No. I’m almost free. I am GOING to be free.

/Alright… Whatever you say./

I start to breath heavy, this is tight, even more than it was in Amanda’s boot. Oh god, I can see the light. Almost there!

I reach my arm out and I feel the carpet fibres. At last!

I stand up, free from the oppression of Amanda.

BOOM!A large sock attached lands a foot in front of me.

Oh no… no no no no no! Please don't tell me it is who I think it is please. I look up, And I want to die.

It’s Amanda

Amanda is looking down at me. She had a grin, but I know she is angry.

“What do I have here?” And she reaches down.

I am terrified of what is to come. I don't want to think about what is going to happen. I doubt what is coming will be pleasant.

My best chance at freedom, gone, and with it possibly all my future chances. If there is a god, may he show mercy on me. Or better yet, may Amanda show mercy on me.

I doubt it though.
Chapter End Notes:

Oh Dear... Adam's in for it now isn't he?

On a side note, thank you all very much, I write for another site under a different name and I have never had a story with this many reads. Thank you all so much, hope you have been liking this story thus far, and will enjoy in the future.

Thanks very much for reading, Have a great day