- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
See, told you the chapter would be up soon.
Suddenly, there is light. And Amanda is looking at me with a devious grin.
“Look at that, always trying to please his owner. Go on little guy. go on and play with my nipple. Kiss it. I need some stimulation while I’m here at work. Thank!” And Im enclosed back in the darkness.
For as much as I want to not do this, Amanda is currently expecting some stimulation. I won't get very far if i just ignore her. Man. Well at least Amanda is pretty. All those times I dreamt about banging her, and now I'm about as big as her areole. Well, things can always be worse. When today is over, I’m going to have to really think long and hard about trying to run away. I know that getting away from Amanda is important, but she hasn't tried to hurt me, not intentionally at least. She’s fed me, she still calls me by my name mostly, and she keeps me safe. She could have just as easily have given me away, or tried to kill me. So maybe i should stay for a little. If she tries to hurt me, then maybe I can run away. But we’ll have to see.
I am pulled back to reality when something taps me from behind. Amanda must be trying to get my attention to get to work. So I comply. I start to kiss Amanda’s nipple. Doing what she asks is far more preferable to making her mad. I would very much like to avoid making her mad at me.
A couple of minutes later, I can hear a slight moan from above me. This must feel very nice to her. As I continue, Amanda’s nipple perks up, hardening beneath me. Her erect nipple juts out into my groin.
I feel Amanda start to walk. She walks until I hear a click. The bathroom again? LIght filters into my current home, followed by the colossal shadow of Amanda’s hand comes over me. SHe pinches me on my sides with her index finger and thumb. She pulls me out face t face with her. And she still has that grin from before.
“Adam, you are doing a very good job. I have a break really quick, so I have a few minutes.”
“Alright, what do you want me to…” and she cuts me off there.
“Adam, I think it’s time you really give yourself to me. I want you to strip down.” she says.
“What?”
“Strip down Adam. Those clothes are getting in the way of some fun.”
“But Amanda I”
“Now Adam, or I’ll take them off myself.” I sit in shock. Amanda places me on her palm. “Now.” she says with authority.
I pull off my sweatshirt and shirt, I kick off my shoes and pull off my jeans. I stop at my boxers, because there is no way she could mean these too right?
Well no, she did. She perked up a little and put her thumb over me. I tried to move away, but she was too fast. Amanda’s thumb slammed me onto my back. She pulled it away for a moment before placing it on my chest. Slowly she pulled her thumb down towards my waist. She angled her thumb, and her nail hit my chest. My initial reaction was she was going to cut me, but to my surprise, Amanda’s thumb felt nice. As her nail reached my waistband, I noticed myself aroused at the situation. I wanted to move, but Before I could say or do anything, Amanda found out herself.
“Oh do you like this little guy?” And for a moment, I stopped. And I had to think, because honestly I was.
“Yes.”
“Well how about we get rid of these pesky underwear. After that I’ll introduce you to a friend who can help you take care of that pesky problem.” Her thumb rips off the remains of my boxers. WIth her other hand Amanda picks me up and places me back in her bra, right in front of her nipple, which is still quite erect.
"Here you go Adam. Keep kissing, and have fun.” She says grinning. The light goes away again, and Amanda gets back up.
What am I doing? I'm naked on my RA’s nipple. And if I understand correctly, she is asking me to hump her nipple. A better question I have with myself is why am I enjoying this? I want to escape, but part of me doesn't.
/Starting to see it my way?
Oh great, you're back. Get out of my head! I start to hear static. I know this is all in my head
/I can't really do that when I’m part of you. Face it, you want this. This is the best possible outcome for you.
No way! Amanda is trying to make me a damn toy!
/And what's your point? She gave you a chance to get away. You gave in, you decided to be her toy. You dug your grave now we have to lay in it.
No, I stuck with her so someone else worse didn't find me.
/And what?! You think for even a second if we got away, nobody would find you? And even if they don't, We get to the hospital, and then what? How are we supposed to know that someone won't just take you like Amanda here, or try and kill you. We saw it earlier today bud, our body’s not invulnerable. Someone steps on us hard enough, we're dead.
How do I know Amanda won't try something like that? That one day she won't try and kill me?
/Because like she said, you're too valuable to her. Her precious toy.
Shut up.
/Face it, you like this.
Shut. Up.
/Just as soon as you admit to us both that as hard as you try, as much as you want to ignore it, You want this.
SHUT THE HELL UP!
/Eventually you'll have to stop kidding yourself. I’ll go for now. But sooner or later, You're going to have to give in to this.
And like that, the voice is gone. The static goes away and I snap back to my current situation. I’m still in Amanda’s bra, one inch tall. I'm still erect, Amanda is still aroused, her nipple and my manhood pulled tight to one another.
What if that voice is right? I did choose to stay. I had a chance, and I did choose to stay. Am I rationalizing things to justify staying here?
Again, Amanda taps me from behind. This time she grinds me into her breast. The feeling of being pressed into her soft flesh, the excitement, it's all too much. I start to kiss her nipple again, and I give in. I let my instinct take over. And the pleasure just takes over. The pressure stops, and I can hear Amanda giggle above. Going on and on, I eventually can't take any more and I let go, all over Amanda's nipple.
From above I hear Amanda sigh, I suppose out of happiness.
“Good job my little toy.”
I start to fall asleep. But right before I do, I hear the voice in my head again.
/Yeah, good job ‘little toy.’
What have I done?
Chapter End Notes:
Oh boy Adam, what have you done? Make up your mind man.
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, feel free to leave a comment, review, criticism, idea or comment.
Thank You for reading, Have a Great Day!