- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Know this is short, Very sorry. More will be out tomorrow. The tone between the two chapters os pretty different, and I felt it was to long as one chapter. Hope you guys understand, and enjoy!

I try and stay occupied. Amanda flexes her toes a little bit, but ultimately I stay bored. I can't sleep, Amanda is to active and plays with me far too much for that.

I suppose Amanda’s class ends, because the way gravity was affecting me changed and she stood up. But something happened. I slipped. Amanda’s feet are sweating, and I can slide down her foot. I try to grab onto something, anything. But there's nothing. As she is walking, Amanda’s third and second toe flare out while she is mid step. I slip backwards. I can't stop, slipping under her toes. Or rather half of me. My legs get stuck under her third toe, and my upper body is pressed face first into the side of her second toe while she is on the down step.

CRACK! My back cracks and flares into pain. I desperately try to move my body into any safer position so as Amand doesn't break me in two. I push and push, but I can't get my head out in time.

CA-RACK! I feel like my neck is broken, but, I can still breath, and still move. Amanda has stopped moving, the pressure is down, but Amanda’s toes arch up. I slide my neck down and try to breath. It is very difficult under the pressure of being in Amanda's boot, in a wool sock, under all her body weight, under her toes and through all the sweat. But the air, however awful it is, gets into my lungs.

Amanda starts to walk again, and my situation goes from bad to worse. As she walks, I am insecure under her foot, and Amanda’s feet have begun to perspire more and more. Her sole is slick like a slip n’ slide, and I start to slip back towards her heel. I try and stop myself, but there's not much to hold onto.

I slide back towards Amanda’s heel. And every single step is like death. But by the mercy of some form of god, it stops. I see the light again, and again her sock comes off. Instead of falling down Amanda’s fingers pry me loose, and she looks at me. Once again, she looks concerned.

“Oh my god Adam! You just can’t stay safe down at my feet can you?” looking around, I think were once again in a bathroom.

“I'm sorry Amanda, I slipped.”

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I cracked my neck and my back, they hurt.”

“Do you think you could go back down there?”

“No. I’m sorry Amanda. Please…”

“No no, it's alright Adam. I have somewhere else to put you.”

“Wh-where’s that?”

“You’ll see in a second. Hole on.” She is still happy with me. I guess she understands that I hurt. Only question is where is she going to put me now? Again, Amanda has total control here, anything she wants to do to me, she probably will.

My answer comes when Amanda pulls the front of her shirt down, revealing a black bra. Oh dear.
“Amanda, what are you…?”

“You're going in my bra Adam, do I have to spell everything out for you? You can’t stay safe in my boots, so Now I’m going to have to put you somewhere I can keep more of an eye on you. This is as good a place as any. What you don't want to go in my bra and spend the rest of the day between my boobs?”

“No, no. It’s fine.”

“Good. Now quiet down, I'm getting some stuff for work. Take a nap, you’ll have some work to do when I have rounds tonight.” What could she mean by that?
“Sure thing Amanda.” She opens a space between her breast and her bra, and moves me in over the crevice. She lets me go, and I fall in. As soon as I hit amanda’s skin, I feel like i could sink into it. I look up to see Amanda beaming down on me.

“Comfy?”

“Yes. Very.” And this is true. The only downside is i still can't try and escape. If I move around to much, Amanda will notice. And if I managed to escape, she would definitely notice. Or maybe I can get lucky. Maybe I can slip away when she isn't paying attention. Have to wait and see.

“Now stay safe down there. I have to run.” And her bra snaps shut. I am pulled very tight, I can’t really move that much in here. This is awful. I try and wiggle a little bit, slowly so Amanda might not notice me doing anything. After a little bit I feel my hand over something different. I feel around, and its texture is different than that of the rest of the skin I am in contact with.

Damn, I’m on her nipple!

Chapter End Notes:

Hey all! Man, Adam's day is looking up now isn't it. Well, anyway, feel free to leave comments and criticisms and the sort. I very much appreciate them. 

Thanks for reading, and Have a Great Day!