- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Adams situation grows... Into something... Into what? Well; It's hard to say.

I wake up, when I can no longer find any oxygen. I scramble, thrashing wildly. A moment later, I can breath. Oh right, I'm under Amanda’s foot.

I have no idea how long It’s been, I could have slept for an hour, It could have been five minutes. Either way, It's dark, Amanda’s foot feels a little bit wet, and I have what feels like a million pounds on me.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! She walks on. and on and on. Incredible, she is just going along like I don't exist. To be fair, to her I don't, not as a person at the very least. Just a ‘toy’, no bigger than her big toe.

Some time after I woke up, The banging on of her walking stops. Everything is still. And then it starts again. But this doesn't feel like walking. Do I feel like I am falling, down towards Amanda’s little toes.I’d rather not slink around under Amanda’s foot, I'd rather stick around where I was, where I could get… well not ‘fresh air’ but air none the less. I climb amanda’s toes like they're a ladder, until I am under her second toe, I think… It’s dark down here.
Suddenly, I can't move anything. The toes I am on squeeze around me. And It hurts. It hurts extraordinarily bad, I have nowhere to move. Oh my God, I’m going to die, I’m going to die!
And just as fast as it started, It’s over. I try and catch my breath quickly. But in the middle of my breath, It returns. Oh my god, Amanda is playing with me. She is just squeezing her toes, and it’s giving me the scare of my life.

Over and over and over, Amanda flexes her toes again and again. Why is this happening to me? Was Amanda’s wish just so strong, that I have to be sacrificed to achieve it? I hit my head, I should have a concussion not be one inch tall, this makes no sense, just why. I begin to cry. I cry because Amanda treats me like a toy, because I feel as if I’m going to die, and mostly because I have no idea why any of this is happening. Is this a lesson? What am I supposed to learn?

This continues until finally I feel Amanda squeeze far harder than all the other ones. The hell? Is she trying to say something? She keeps squeezing and squeezing. My chest feels like it’s going to explode. I have to do something, anything. I don't want to, but I have to do one of the most disgusting things I might have ever done. I bite Amanda’s foot.

Her foot tastes like literally salt. I get a mouthful of her skin, and it's all thinly covered in her sweat. Oh my god, it's disgusting. But it works, the pressure alleviates. But then Gravity changes, and Amanda stands up. Oh my god, how long has it been. This day needs to move along, I can’t stand this much more.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! Amanda is walking. Her next class? back to her dorm to let me out? To my friends to show I’ve been punked? Being unable to see is the worst. Gravity changes again, and I can see a bit. I found myself down by Amanda’s fourth toe.

Light floods my vision, and I fall down. I hit the ground. Oh jesus fresh air, there is a god. I start to cough, and blood comes out. Oh my god this hurts, but I’m surely thankful I can breath air that isn't surrounded by Amanda’s foot sweat and smell.

I catch my breath, but I also look around. The floor is tiled, and looking up, there is a large door off the ground. There are walls that are also off the ground. Looking behind me Amanda is holding her sock, with her exposed left foot crossed over her right, her left boot free, and only a few portional feet from me, maybe two or three inches for Amanda. And speaking of, Amanda does not look one bit happy.

“Did you bite my foot?” Wait. She’s mad at me?! I almost died!

“Yes but…”

“Why?” She is visibly angry.

“I couldn't breath… You were crushing me.” I say, hoping she will show mercy. I look away, ready for some form of punishment.
What I get is Amanda’s hand lifting me up. It is now I realize that we are in a Bathroom. Oh dear this might not end well for me. I look back at Amanda, and to my surprise, Amanda doesn't look so angry.

“I’m sorry Adam. I thought you were a lot tougher, my fault.” Is she being serious? is she trying to play me?

“Are you serious?” This has to be a joke.

“Yes Adam, I wouldn't want you to be under my feet in pain all day. Here, let me make it better.” She opens her palm and moves her hand, with me on it towards her puckered lips. She plants them onto me. And for the first time since I found myself in this predicament, I feel something positive.

“Are you ok little guy?” she asks. Wow. Amanda really does care about me. She might care about me only as her toy, but she still cares none the less.

“Yeah, I'm alright. Thank you Amanda.”

“You’re welcome Adam.”

“What time is it anyway?”

“It's 12:30. One more class, then some work.”

“Don't you have rounds after?”

“Yeah, but I’m going to change first. Give you some dinner and grab some myself. It’ll be like a date.” And I smile. It might be a long way from now, but Amanda is actually trying to care for me a little bit. I mean, she only needs to care a little bit, I’m little.

“Alright.”

“Now I’m going to put you back in, I have to get going. But I have an idea. I’m going to wrap you around my second toe ok? That way there will be less pressure on you. If you start to hurt, instead of biting my foot, kiss it ok?”

“Alright Amanda.”

“Alright, come here.” Amanda’s other hand picks me up and puts me close to her second toe. I reach out, and wrap onto it like it's a log, which is actually quite an accurate representation for my size. I wrap on tightly and hold as tight as I can. Amanda’s sock comes back on, and a moment after that, the darkness as well. I hear the zip this time and Amanda starts to walk again, and I feel quite secured this time. Amanda’s third toe pins my legs between it and the second, but my head remains free in the gap between her second and big toe, but my left arm is loosely secured between the two. And quite frankly, this feels kind of nice. I can describe what, but everything feels fine, not like the world is coming down on me. As a whole, this feels nice.

A little later, I feel gravity change, Amanda is moving her foot to be more comfortable spot. Again, I feel the pressure come down on me. But now, it isn't so bad.

What am I thinking?! ‘It’s not so bad” being wrapped up like a toe ring?

/It’s not so bad. Things could be far worse you moron.

Am I starting to go crazy?

/Youve always been crazy, now you just have a chance to let it out

Go away. I don't know what you are or what you’re trying to do. I am a person, I need to get away from this. Amanda is crazy.

There’s nothing. I must be going crazy. But does some part of me… Does some part of me want to live like this? Under the will and power of someone else? I know most of me doesn't, but does some part of me want to live as a toy to Amanda.

What a time to be alive. A toy to a crazy girl who might care about you, who might not; who might care for you as a toy but not as a person. One inch tall wrapped around her toe after having your ribs crushed under her toes after an hour (Was it really that long? A class from 11:10 until 12:25 and she took me out at 12:30. Wow.)

God this is crazy.

Chapter End Notes:

SO! Before you ask, the text that appears / is Adam being crazy, and part of him losing it. I wont use this often, but it might come around every now and then. 

What do you guys think so far? About anything, Amanda, Adam, the direction of the story, the tone, anything at all. Please feel free to comment, critiqe, review, or leave a suggestion. I'm open to any and all suggestions, any ways to improve my writing, improve characters. Anything and everything.

Hope that everyone enjoyed this chapter, Thank You, Have a Great Day!