- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The next day...

Also, hope you are all still enjoying this story

I wake up a couple of hours later. Unfortunately, I’m still under Amanda’s butt. Only now I feel a bit less pressure on me. Amanda must have turned in her sleep. I still am trapped under her, so I have to just lay here under Amanda’s ass until she wakes up. I have no idea what time it is, so I might be here a while. At least it’s soft under here.

I don't stay waiting very long, a couple of minutes later Amanda’s hand comes in and pulls me out. I come face to face with her, and she has a classic case of the mornings. Looking over I saw it was 9:45.

“Sleep well?” she asks me.

“I guess so.”

“I hope so. Tuesday is my busy day. I have class at 11:10 till 12:25, and 1:00 till 2:15. After that I have to work from 3:00 until 8:00 and then I have duty tonight from 10:00 till 1:00 in the morning.”

“Where do you work?”

“I’m a secretary in the Student Government Office. Don't do much really, just fill out paperwork and file it away. I usually get off at like 7:30 now that the semester is winding down.”

“And I’m going to be coming along the whole way?”

“Of course! Can't leave you here, you might try to get out. We wouldn't want that now would we?”

“Where am I going to go?”

“Well right now I'm going to shower. Let me get you some breakfast. While I shower, I’ll think about it. Hang tight.” She puts me on her pillow and she gets up and walks to her closet she rummages around and walks back. She places a bit of a cracker and a cap of water in front of me. She starts to undress, and wraps herself in a towel. The door opens and closes, and I am alone.

I sit down and start to munch on my cracker and lean in and drink my water. I think about what I can do in this situation. Right now, not that much. If I try and get out of here, In the time it takes me to get to the door, Amanda will get back here. Hiding won't work either, She’ll be gone most of the day, and I won't be able to slip under the door. And when she does come back, what will I do? Stay hiding? No way. If she finds me I’ll be in even more trouble than before. She might be being mean to me right now, but she still being kind to me. She gave me food and drink. She isn't openly trying to kill me or anything either. If I want to get away, I’ll have to do it when she is in public. Damnit.

A couple of minutes later I have finished my water and crackers, and Amanda comes back into the room. She drops the towel and starts to get dressed. She puts some kind of food into a microwave and heats it up. Amanda gets on a black shirt with some graphics on it, and some jeans. She grabs a pair of wool socks and walks over to her desk and chair. Dropping both of those items she walks over to me. Looking at the clock it’s only 10:05. Amanda wraps her hand around me, enveloping me. A moment later she drops me onto the desk.

“Alright little guy, time to get the day started. Ready?”

“Yeah. What am I doing?”

“That's what I was thinking about in the shower. I’ll let you pick.”

“Can I stay here?”

“No silly.” she says starting to laugh. “Here, let me show you what you get to pick.” she opens her pairs of socks and places on on my right, and another on my left. I can only imagine what I will have to do now.

“Left or right?”

“Why does this matter?” I say confused.

“If you don't pick I’ll pick for you. Come on, I’m letting you pick your home for the day. Isn’t that nice of me?” Not really you titanic lunatic. I only think this to myself, I’d rather not piss her off.
“Fine, I’ll go with left.”

“Aww you want to stay with my left foot today? Thats nice of you.” She says smiling. She wasn't kidding, she really does like this. “Go on, get it. I need to get going.” I walked over, The sock was fuzzy. At least I wouldn't be cold today. I crawl in, and about halfway in, I feel Amanda pick up the sock. I tumble down and down. When I land, I look up, to see that same damn smile looking in on me.

“A bit of advice little guy, The best place for you to stay is gonna be right between my toes. You’ll be nice and secure down there. Alright, here comes my foot. Have a good day down there Adam!” And there it is. Five toes attached to one foot. Dozens of times bigger than I am. I wait and brace myself. I'd like to run, but where would I run?

When Amanda’s foot hits me, it is warm. Her big toe pushes me back all the way until her foot is secure and snug in her sock, with me sandwiched in there. I take Amanda’s advice and wiggle myself under her toes. I squirm until I fit between her big toe and second toe, laying down.

“Comfy down there?” I can hear slightly muffled through the socks fabric.

“I guess.” I yell back.

“Good. Now while you’re down there, If you get thirsty you can drink any sweat that you get down there. Also, if you want you can kiss my feet. I would really apreciate that. Got it?”

“Yeah.” She really is crazy. I think that cements it.

“Good. Now hope you have a good day little guy. I’ll see you in like eleven hours. Have fun!” At that, I can feel the gravity change. I start to feel like i’m falling. I can also start to see less and less. After a moment of that, I can feel a ground come in. BOOM! Amanda’s heel hits the back of her boot, trapping me here for the day.

And then She stands up. Amanda gets up, and the pressure comes down on me like a truck. But I guess Amanda was right, because it isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. This is certainly better than Amanda stepping on me last night.
I feel Amanda walk and walk and walk. I can't do anything, she has me trapped and wrapped to her whim. As she is still walking, I find it rhythmic, and fall asleep, under Amandas foot, just hoing the day goes by fast.

I will escape. No question. Come hell or highwater, I will get away from this giant psycho girl with a fixation on making me a slave.

I drift off to sleep, dreaming of escape.
Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading everyone. Was this chapter any good? Hope so. If you have any criticisms or comments, I am open to any and all.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Have a Great Day