- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So after a bit of thinking I decided to continue the story. Hope that you all enjoy it. 

19 minutes pass, And I'm still torn. I don't want to give in, I am a person. Amanda is not a god, she is a person. An awful person right now, trying to really make me her ‘toy’. But If I leave right now, Someone is bound to find me. I don't even know how I would get to a hospital, even if I got off the ninth floor. Not only people, but birds and animals, and the weather. It's late in fall, winter will be here soon, and the cold is likely to kill me before any person or animal can. Damnit. Why? Why is this happening.

“Times up little guy, make your choice. Its very late, And I need to get going to bed.” Says Amanda. she's still grinning at me. “So kiss my feet or get out of my room. Time to choose.” She stands up, and walks right next to me.

I don't really have a choice. For right now, I am going to have to swallow my pride and give in to Amanda. I am going to have to suffer through this for some time, until I can find an opportunity to escape. I don't like it, but It’s how I'm going to survive for a while at this size. Who knows, this might not even be a permanent thing, maybe I’ll grow back sooner or later. I hope.

Walking over to Amanda’s big to which comes up to about my chest, her feet are still mostly clean. Her nails are not painted, but they are well kept. Amanda herself is actually very beautiful at a normal size. But about now, I have different things to worry about. I reach out and grab her toe plant a big kiss right under her nail.

“Aww Adam. You finally see it my way. My little toy finally accepts where he is in life now haha.” Looking up at her she looks happy. before I can do much else, her foot pushes its way over me, sending me to my back once more. Then the pressure comes down on me. my chest can barely expand, I can hardly breath. I feel like I am going to suffocate under Amanda. I’m not sure but I think I’m under the ball of her foot. It starts moving back and forth, dragging me upon the carpeted floor. The carpet is really rough, and Amanda is fully stepping on me, almost all of her weight.
After a couple of minutes of this, it stops. My everything hurts. Looking up Amanda is reaching down to grab me. Why oh why did I stay. Her hand wraps around me and pull me up through the air. She begins to walk to her bed. She sits and reaches down, dropping me again at her feet.

“So now that you are mine, I have some rules that will make your life much easier.” She says beaming down at me.

“Alright. What are they?” I am gathering myself, trying to will myself to stand up. The worst thing I could do right now is just lay here in pain.

“There’s only a few of them, and they are very easy. First off, I own you. What I do to you, what I order you to do and what I want of you, all will be obeyed. When I say jump, you jump. When I say rub my feet, you rub my feet. Make sense?” She asks.

“Yeah. I understand.”

“Second, no matter what I do to you, you will NOT talk back. It might suck, It might be the most disgusting thing you’ve ever done, but you're going to do it, and you will do it with enthusiasm. Like if I come back in, and i want to play with you, in some, shall we say, very intimate ways, your job is to jump up and do what I say, as per rule one.”

“Ok.”

“And last but not least. If you mess up a task, like any task at all, or you disappoint me, you're going to be punished.”

“You mean stealing me and making me a toy aren't punishment enough?”

At that Amanda’s brow furrows and she looks annoyed. She moves her feet around me, and in a motion faster than I can really react to, the two feet clamp around me. I am immersed in her feet. They are soft, but none the less, they hurt. I am almost certain I am indestructible after all of this. Why? After all that’s happened, why do I have to be immune to death at this size?

Amanda’s feet open back up and her chin is resting on her right hand. “You know Adam, this will be much easier on you if you don't think of this as a bad thing. Look, I’ll say it, I’m sorry for what’s happened to you. I don't even understand how this happened to you. But It's a good thing you shrank.”

“A good thing!?”

“Yeah! I mean I live right down the hall from you, I see you almost everyday. It’s over halfway through the semester, and you haven't stayed around for even one weekend. Not one! You don't go out, you don't seem to talk to many people. I mean what do you do when you go home on Fridays? I imagine your friends all went away?”

“Yeah, they did.”

“So what do you do?”

“Just stay home.”

“Exactly. Now that you’re your new size, you're going to have a very different experience. I mean, you are going to have ten new best friends who are going to love getting to know you!” She says starting to giggle. Looking back, Amanda’s toes are wiggling. “And you are going to meet my friends, and they are going to love you. You’re just adorable at this size.” She says smiling. “Think of it this way Adam. This might be the best thing that could have happened to you. You're the toy to a beautiful girl, who is going to take care of you, and all you have to do, is be her toy. Just rub her feet, kiss her toys, and a few other small things. Wait on her hand and foot, and you're set.”

Listening to Amanda is too much. I fall back to my knees. This has to be a dream, this is just too much. I can feel the tears start to well behind my eyes. Why me? What did I do to have this happen to me? Did I do something wrong? Why?!

“Adam, what’s wrong?” I look up at Amanda. She is looking at me with concern. No this has to be a trick. I start to crawl away. I know this is futile, but I need to at least try. I was wrong. Anything would be better than this.

“Adam, what's wrong? Why are you crying?” Like she doesn't know. What the hell is she playing?

“You! You want me to be your damn toy! I just want help! I don't want to be little! I don't know how this happened, but I want to go to a doctor, and I want to get help for this!” Amanda pulls back. I hit her toes, which are far too thick and strong for me to get through without serious effort. In Amanda's eyes, she seems sad. She stops a moment. Pursing her lips and then looks back at me. She reaches for me. I would run, but i'm between her feet right now, there's nowhere to go. She picks me up gently, and places me in her palm. She puts her other hand besides me and cups them around me, i guess incase I fall off.

“I'm sorry Adam. Look, Being honest, I shouldn't be doing this to you. But when I saw you on the floor, I saw a chance to live a fantasy of mine. One that I've had since I was a little girl. See I always wanted to be a giant. I always wanted to just tower over someone. So when I picked you up, I saw a chance to live that out. You are my wish come true Adam. And If I gave you to the doctors, they would just test you till you died. They would experiment on you, cut you open and see how you tick. I wouldn't want that to happen to you Adam. You're my new little toy. In fact you're like my new favorite toy. No toy can pretend to be alive like you can. Your like the best toy ever, a one of a kind. I wouldn't want you to be hurt, I certainly wouldn't want you to die. You mean to much to me like this.” She says with a smile. She is crazy, she can't really think this can she? “Now, I'm pretty tired. I have class tomorrow at 11:10. So I am going to take a shower at like 10. I’m going to get changed for bed, so hold on for a second.” She puts me down on her desk. walking to her door, she closes it, and i hear the lock click. She comes back, already without her shirt. She really is beautiful. As she keeps stripping, she pays me no mind, just walking around in all her splendor. She puts on a bra, and a long t-shirt over that. She pulls out a pair of fresh socks and walks back over to me with a smile on her face. When isn't she smiling?

“So Adam, we're going to play a game really quick. Its called guess where your going to sleep. behind my back there is a sock and a pair of my panties. Whichever you guess is where you are going to be sleeping tonight. So go on left or right?”

“Uhhhh… RIght?”

“You sure?”

“Yeah?” I say hesitantly. Does it really matter?

From around her back comes a large pair of black panties. Amanda smiles. “Congratulations, you shall be sleeping with my butt tonight Adam!” She picks me up as she wiggles on her panties. She puts me behind her back and begins to lower me. Her free hand opens the waist band and deposits me into my sleeping chamber for the night. A half second later, I loose the ability to see as everything goes black. I feel Amanda walk over to her bed. Gravity shifts as I feel like I am falling on my side, until i hit the ground. A moment later, Amandas butt buries me.

“Goodnight Adam. Don't worry, you will eventually learn to love being my toy.”

I try to get free, but manda is too large, I can't move without waking her up. I guess I’m stuck under my RA’s butt, at one inch tall for the night. Man that sounds so weird.

I make myself a little comfortable and doze off to sleep. Who knows, maybe I’ll wake up and this will all have been some insane dream.

Maybe.

Chapter End Notes:

Hey All! Hope that you enjoyed this chapter. I was uttely shocked at how many of you actually read the first chapter. On no other website have I ever had this many reads.

Anyway, I will continue this story for a litle while. I'll update it as consistently as possible, but I'm in school, so Im not sure exactly how consistent it will be. 

Anyway, If you have any comments, reviews, criticisms, suggestions or anything of that nature, go right ahead. I would love to hear them. Thank you for reading, and Have a Great Day.