- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is it. Sorry it took so long, but life happens. 

The morning comes. I can hardly see a thing. I start to freak out, but then I remember where I am. Amanda’s Hose. Tonight I get to meet her girlfriend Jennifer. I wait for Amanda to wake up. Nothing more to be done.
A couple of hours later, I hear Amanda start to move around and wake up. She starts to get dressed, putting on a beautiful dress purple dress. And then she strolls over to me.

“Hey little guy. You have a good rest?”

“Yes Amanda.”

“That’s good. Are you ready? You’ll be under my feet most of the day. But later, you get to meet your other master Jennifer. When you meet her remember, she owns you too. You will obey her the same you do for me. Don’t worry, She’ll love you.”

“And I’ll love her too.”

Amanda grins. “Good. Alright. Heels or Flats?”

“Won't Flats feel better for your feet?”

“Yeah, but my flats stink. Like really bad.”

“It’ll be ok. I won’t have much time to smell the roses down there.”

“Good point. So Flats it will be?”

“Guess so.”

“Alright hold on. You have company coming now.” At that, she picks the hose containing me up and starts to put them on. Looking up, I see the cream white sole of her foot coming in. What I couldn’t escape all night, Is now filling my entire sight. No way out. My entire field of view.

Her foot plows over me. I squirm up towards her toes, and fiddle myself to lay under the arch of them.
“All good?”

“Yes.”

“Can;t hear you down there.”

“YES!”

“Hmm. Still not hearing you. Kiss once for yes, twice for no.”

Puckering my lips I reach out and plant a single kiss on her second toe in the gap between her big toe and second toe, where my head resides. I am unafraid of slipping out, these things are very tight.

“Very good. Hope you meant what you said, here come my flats.” Darkness encases me once more. The pressure increases, but unlike the first few times, this doesn't feel that bad. Not pleasant by any means, but regardless it’s still not crushing. Underneath me Amanda’s flats are very soft, which I find strange, I thought for sure they’d be worn through. But they are somewhat soft and; for lack of a better word, almost spongy.

But what will be a problem is the smell. Amanda’s gym shoes stunk, but this is something else entirely, ungodly as a whole. To describe it take being in a rotten egg filled with vinegar. Crack that open into a concoction of moldy cheese, vinegar and week old sweat. Mix all that together and put it into a dump filled to the brim with all the same stuff. I am currently filled with that. Surrounded. Oh man. But this is my choice. And It’s not of any concern to Amanda. It’s my problem. I can do nothing to fix this, and I’d rather not bother her with this. She is, afterall a goddess.

Amanda starts to walk, I can tell with the alterations in pressure and gravity. I have nothing better to do, so I take a nap for a while.

When I wake up, Amanda has stopped. It’s also a good thing I’m awake, because at that moment, Amanda starts to squeeze me. Like the first day. And as if my life has come full circle, Amanda’s squeezing feels good. My manhood has slipped, between her second and third toe. The friction feels somewhat pleasant. But unlike last time, Amanda’s shoes feel very different. The hose feel amazingly pleasant behind me, but more strange, is that the ground starts to fill with liquid. And if I thought it stunk before, I was dead wrong. It gets worse. But some gets between Amanda’s toes, and some gets between the one where I am. And in a strange way, it starts to simulate intercourse. And the 360 degree pressure, the feeling that this is giving me, the feeling that I can’t even describe, and all to the god that is above me. I lose myself in a moment. I lose it, but to Amanda, it’ll just be a nothing moment. She isn't doing this for me, she’s bored in class. Simple as that. I let the pleasure take me. I don't care I have lost my old life, who needs it? I don't care I am a toy to a giantess, She’s gorgeous, a goddess even to me. Maybe Amanda was right. This is a better new life.

Amanda

Class is boring, as per usual. So instead I focus on my play toy under my feet. Poor Adam, he picked my flats. Those things get my feet soaking wet. They absorb so much sweat. About now they must be loosening up. And they don’t smell all that good either. But whatever, Adam can manage. But very soon after I start, I notice Adam… Adam can do much more than manage… messy boy. I shake my head, and keep focused on my notes.

After class, I get up and go to my favorite stop in the library. I start to study. I slip off my shoes. A few people get up at the smell. I giggle a bit. They think it stinks? Imagine Adam wrapped around my toes in the smell, the sweat, his fluids and all of me. Well, over the last few days he has come to almost enjoy all of this, so maybe… maybe Lucky him.

Later that day… Because nothing happens the rest of the day until the Date.

Adam.

This day has been long. I can’t say how long, but if I had to guess… maybe 12 or 13 hours. Far above I can her Amanda and who I can only Imagine is Jennifer. They have been laughing for some time, and in general I imagine they have had a good date. I can hear this because I am out of the confines of Amanda’s shoe. I am still inside her hose, but from the distant mumbles way above me, I can hear them start to wrap up the night, or So I imagine.

A few minutes later, this is confirmed to me, when I slip back into Amanda’s shoe. It’s almost time. We start to walk.

The next time I am out of her shoe, They come off, I can hear them clack onto the ground.

“Hey Jenn, Look, you know that kid on my floor Adam?”

“Yeah, did you hear something about him? He’s been missing for almost a week.”

“Look, I know this sounds crazy, but I know where he is.” Gravity changes, Amanda starts to take it off. Again, this is all assumption, but after a week of servitude, I have started to get the grip of things. The light enters my eyes fully. I don’t fall off, makes sense I’m plastered to her foot. She slowly, and carefully peels me off. She places me on her palm.

“And here he is.” I look up to see Jennifer. And she is almost as beautiful as Amanda. Her Blonde Hair, her Blue eyes, she is gorgeous.

“Oh my god. Amanda what happened to him? How did he get like this?”

“Don’t know. But he has proven to be a very obedient little guy. He loves to serve.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Here take off your shoes.” Amanda walks over to a couch and sits down. Jennifer sits down next to her and they both put up there feet.

“Hey Adam can you rub Jennifer’s feet. You can rub mine later, but show her how good you are at rubbing feet ok?”

“Yeah Amanda.” I get to work. Jen’s feet feel much cooler, but they are also a bit more slimy and longer. I’d imagine they are one size bigger than Amanda. But they are just as soft. And by slimy, I mean the thin film of sweat, that isn’t present on Amanda’s feet. It’s kind of strange, but not bad. I go on pressing and kneading Jen’s feet, but listen in.

“Wow. He feels great.”

“Yeah he does. You want him to do anything while he’s down there?”

“I wish it was a little harder but…” And before I have to get asked or told, I press harder. I also plant a small kiss. Amanda is my owner, and if she want’s me to treat Jen like she is also my owner, I will treat her like my owner.

“Wow. He’s very good.”

“Thank you!” I yell up.

“I can hear him!”

“Yeah, I speak.”

“He is a good little guy.”

“You must treat him very well.”

“Yeah. I play with him. He’s kind of like a toy. But you know, better.”

“Do you abuse him or anything?”

“No never. He might be my toy, but like… I don’t know… I like him.”

“Thanks Amanda.” I yell up.

“You’re welcome Adam.”

“Anyway.” She says reaching down and picking me up. “He isn’t just good at that. He is real tough.”

“Like how tough?”

“Well he’s been in my flats all day since like 9.”

“Your flats. Wow, you sure you don't abuse him?” Jen Asks.

“Yeah. He picked them.”

“Crazy little guy.”

“I was thinking we could reward him.”

“Like how?”

“Oh you know. How like most guys would like to be rewarded.”

“Oh really. But he’s so small, what can he do?”

Amanda starts to laugh. “Come on. I’ll show you.”

Amanda picks me up and closes her fist. She starts to walk around and giggle with Jen. SHe deposits me onto a bed. Jen closes the door. They both start to strip down.

"Ready Adam?" I don't even notice who said it. I am entranced. So this is what Amanda had in mind before.

I am more ready than I have in my life.

The lights go off. And I get lost in these two goddesses. Shrinking down, This is what I do.
Chapter End Notes:

There is a two inch tall man in a dark room with two gorgeous women. I can't see what happens. So YOU imagine it.

Sorry... But hey it done!

Dont kill me.

On a real note, thanks for 50,000 reads and thanks for hanging in there for two months when I was lazy and away. I hope you all enjoyed this story, and hope you will have the same interest in the next one I write.

Thanks for Everything guys, Have a Day of Days. See you next time.