- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I was gone a few days, don;t sue me. I don't stop what I start. 

Adam has a job to do and learns what awaits him the next day.

Hope you like it!

I wake up some time later, light filters through the crack in the sky. Rather the drawer opening.

“Come here little guy. I’m home.” I get up and crawl over so she can see me. “You seem to have gotten free pretty easy. You know I could punish you for that.”

“Yeah, but I stayed. I didn't run away.” I can't see what she is wearing from down here, but I can see her smile. Her hand comes in to greet me and pull me out of my temporary home. She drops me on her bed at the foot of her bed. Sometimes I wish she would put me down carefully instead of dropping me like i'm a pair of dice. When I get up and turn around, I see Amanda is starting to undress herself. She has a pink bra on, and the same black thong in from earlier. She gets into bed and puts her feet right in front of me.

“I have had a long day. You wouldn’t mind rubbing my feet for me would you? Thanks your such a good little toy.”

I walk over and start to make Amanda happy, doing what she asks of me. Being a toy, whatever she asks.

Amanda

Adam walks over and starts to rub my feet. Ohhhh That feels good. If nothing else, I love that he is good at this. I would keep him for this reason alone it feels so nice.

“So how was your day so far?”

“Well I was in your butt for most of it.”

“Yes you were. Ohh a little harder right there.” I can feel him push harder and really put himself into this. So sweet. “Good. DId you like being in there?”

“It was alright. Really dark.”

“I imagine.” I let him finish up my right foot, and scooch him over to my left. I look down to see him smiling. I don’t know what it is, but he’s changed. He seems to like this, he doesn’t complain much and he is eager to make me smile. I guess I broke him. Good, now he won't question being mine.

“So what is my last task?” He asked a few minutes later, finishing up my other foot. I part my legs wide open.

Adam

Amanda parts her legs open and I see a clean shaven, pink as a flower wet hole.

“You are going to please me. And you are going to do a good job. Your last task Adam, is to go in my vagina and make me orgasm. You have all night, so you best get to it.”

With her free leg she pulls me close, right up to it. I walk right in front of her swollen sex, and I place my hand on it.

“Go on. Show me what you have.”

I take two steps back, take a deep breath. This is insane. But I’m also really lucky. Every guy has this dream. But Now I get to live this. I exhale and sprint and leap. I hit her wet flesh, my upper body is inside her. I Pull myself in. From above, I can hear Amanda’s approval.

Being inside a woman, like your full body is strange. Again, I can’t see much, but this place is very pink from what I can see. I pull myself deeper and deeper. Until I touch a part of the walls of flesh that cause amanda to squeeze tight. I don’t know much about all of this, but this is as good as any to attack. I squirm so my crotch is right next to that part of her vaginal wall. And I start to have, well, sex isn’t the right word, because right now I’m having sex. But a microcosm of sex. I hump the muscle and start to kiss other parts of her Vagina. I don't know how deep I am, but this all feels enormous, like It goes on forever.

Amanda is very much approving of my actions, her vagina squeezing on me, just like her foot was on tuesday. But unlike then, I am just being calm. This is what I decided I want. And unlike then, I Am in bliss.

Amanda

This is like heaven. Oh my god! Adam is deeper than any guy I've ever been with, and he is just unreal. This feeling of a guy pleasing me, not having sex to please himself is wonderful. This is like a little vibrator. Oh, Jen is going to love this tomorrow night.

Adam goes and goes. I imagine that he finished a while ago. At his size this isn;t even sex for him, just working. This is a new thing for him, being small up my vagina. I couldn't imagine what he is experiencing. But I hope this is as wonderful for him as this is for me.

Oh my god, Adam’s going to...

Adam

Out of nowhere, A proverbial ton of fluid starts to surround me. It would probably all eject me if I wasn't also getting my brains squeezed out. After a few long moments, the pressure lessens, and I slip out of Amanda like a slip and slide. Landing on the ground of her sheets.

“Good job my little toy. That was wonderful.” She picks my tired and limp body up and places me on her right breast, covered only by a pink bra cup. “So. You’ve done a good job. Two days ago when you ran away from me, I was very angry with you. But through all this, you've redeemed yourself. So I’ll be keeping you. And in fact I have a reward for you.”

“What, That wasn’t a present?”

“A better one. So I have a date tomorrow. With my girlfriend Jennifer. And you’ll be coming along. And afterwards.”

“WHAT?!” I’m going to go on a date and the after date with Amanda and another girl? No way. This is a joke of some kind.

“Yes. You will be coming and partaking with us. It’s late, and I have some class tomorrow. You will need a good night's rest. I have a place for you to go, it’s apart of what I am wearing tomorrow, and where you will spend the day with my foot. Come here.” She picks me up and walks to her desk. She picks up, a long black pantyhose, opening the top. She deposits me in, and I tumble down, down, down, down. WHen I come to a stop, Amanda is walking back to her bed. She ties the top of the hose around the corner of her bed and turns off the light.

“Goodnight Adam. Sweet Dreams.”

I go to sleep, Thinking of all the possibilities tomorrow presents.
Chapter End Notes:

Oh Boy! A date! And Adam gets to go! YAY!

Hope you guys like this story, thanks for reading and Have a Great Day!