- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As it says, Adam finishes the Job Amanda set for him. Nothing much. Just some time to kill before his Task in the next chapter.

 

As I move forward to the gaping hole of Amanda's mouth, I am excited for what I have to do. It’s hard not to be excited about this.

Amanda deposits me on her tongue and pulls me inside. The light retreats and I am left alone in this humid environment, alone with Amanda's tongue. Quickly I slip off the tip and land below. Her tongue darts down and slathers me in her spit, gently pressing me against the wall of the back of her gums. I would want to move, but I'd rather not, to avoid being swallowed. For now, I let Amanda take control of my body and my life.
Over and over, Amanda pulls me on her tongue and presses me to the roof of her mouth, then drops me to the ground, letting her tongue slide over me. She opens her mouth to breathe letting me do the same.
Some while later, Amanda spits me out. I look up to see her smiling, and on her stomach.

“Ready to go to work? I have work in an hour and a half, so you have an hour to get it done. Got it?”
“Yeah. Where am I going after when you have work?”
“When I have work, You’re going to be left here, but I won’t be leaving you where you can run away again. You’ll be going somewhere special. Now get to work.” And Amanda starts to move me back to her backside. Her free hand opens me a way to Amanda’s anus. Dropping me down, her hand slides away, and I’m back in the darkness surrounded by Amanda. I start to shimmy my way back to my target.

Once I reach it, It’s time to get to work. I start again, and begin to massage it and kiss it. Even down here, I can hear the moans of my giantess owner escape her lips. They are short and controlled, but soon enough, I can hear her let one loose.
A hand comes down, and helps me start my journey. Her hand helps massage me into Amanda’s hole.

When It retreats, I have a hard time breathing, My head is trapped in a very tight area. In fact, most of my upper body is stuck. but the good news is I am in. I start to try and pull myself in, but it's quite hard to do so when my arms are stuck. inside. But through consistent effort I am able to slip inside.
Being inside another person is… strange to say the least. I feel all the pressure of her body, pressing in on me. It's weird in here, and again i'm thankful I can’t see. This probably would look pretty bad If I could see. Then again, It would probably just look like a tight and narrow wall of muscle. The feeling is strange, and it takes no time at all for me to loose my control and ejaculate. The sensation of being in Amanda’s ass is just overwhelming.

I loose track of time, and honestly all I do is feel around. I don’t stray far from the entrance. My indication of time up is Amanda’s finger fishes me out.
I come back to her face and she his a delirious smile strung on her face. She places me between her breasts while she is laying on her back. I can’t see what kind of shirt she has on, but It's a graphic one that stops near her belly.

“You are a wonderful little toy Adam. Did you like that?”

“Yeah. Was I good?”

“You were very good.” She says as she starts to laugh a little. From where I am sitting, She is looking down on me. Her face isn't that far away, but she is beautiful. There is no other way to describe her, but like a goddess. I can say without a question she is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.

“How long was I in there?” I ask

“Like a half hour.”

“Why’d you take me out so early?”

“Because I have to save you for tonight.”

“What’s tonight?”

“Your final test. To prove your devotion to me. Pass this, I’ll give you a surprise I think you will much enjoy on Friday.”

“But What do I have to do?”

“You’ll see. For now I have to go to work. I don't want to take you, but I can’t trust you since last time you tried to run away from me. So I’ll let you pick. You can spend the next few hours in my boots and I’ll give you some friends to keep you company, or I’ll put you in my underwear drawer, but I’ll tape you to the wall.” She has a big grin on her face. She can’t leave me alone.

“Why can’t you leave me in your boot or in your drawer and let me be happy?”

“Because you are still proving you’re loyal to me. And it’s still punishment. So what are you going with?”

“I’ll go in your oanties drawer. But can you just tape me, you know, a little?”

“Maybe.” SHe says jokingly. She gets up and gets dressed to work. A few minutes later, Amanda come back to focusing on me. She has a thin strip of duct tape. Picking me up, she opens her underwear drawer and tapes me to the wall.

“Have fun. I’ll be back in a while.” And darkness returns. Amanda did a bad job tapping me here, and I easily reach and pull the tape apart. I lay down on the softest pair of underwear I find, and go to sleep. According to Amanda I have Work to be done in a little while.

Excitement and anticipation fill me as I dream of what could be.
Chapter End Notes:

If this is defined as filler, Don't kill me.

Lucky Adam. Sleeping in a panty drawer. 

Thanks for reading, Have a Great Day!