- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Title says it all. Also, Perspective flips between Adam and Amanda. When it says their name, that's who your seeing the world through. 

Adam- Seeing it as Adam

Amanda- Seeing it as Amanda

Hope you Enjoy!

Later on when I wake up, Amanda is still asleep. I know this because I feel like I’m falling, in particular away from her butthole. So I just have to wait. At least it's warm down here. Surrounded by Amanda.

Some while later, I hear Amanda sit up and yawn. She doesn't pull me out to go over the day, she just gets up and starts her day, as if I weren't here. Fine i suppose. I would rather make Amanda happy about now, rather than annoy her, so I don't want to move.

Amanda

As I open my eyes and wipe the sleep out, I see I’m running late. I have to be at class across campus in a half hour I want to take Adam out and get him some fresh air, he won't be getting much today. I have class at 9:15, till 3, and work from 4 till 8. I do not have time to mess around with the little man in my asshole, he just needs to be ready to not do much today. But I do have a plan for him today. I've had him pretty much everywhere on my body I want him, my feet, which is where I like him, my boobs, where he seems to like making himself annoying, making me excited while trying to work, and in my butt, where he seems to sleep a bit. Tonight he has his penultimate task. My womanhood. Tomorrow is Friday, and Jen is going to meet Adam. That is, if he does a good job tonight. If he does, maybe I’ll let him… how to say; be involved. I grin to myself as I put on some jeans and boots. I grab my bag and get going, I don’t want to be late for class.

Adam

Amanda must be busy if she doesn't even let me out. Whatever, it’s not a big deal. As she keeps walking around, I get pulled in closer and closer to her hole. At one point i'm actually touching it.

/Aren’t you happy you listened?/

I guess. This is still really weird though.

/Maybe. But this is the closest you would be to a girls asshole for your whole life odds are./

Hey!

/Just stating the facts./

Whatever. What are you doing?

/Offering you an idea/

Shoot.

/You know this tape isn’t very tight. We could slip inside for a little bit./

I don't know.

/What are you a chicken. Thought you said you were going to take risks now?/

I am. But going inside Amanda might be a little too much. Know what I mean?

/Perhaps. But maybe she will appreciate it. Never know./

Maybe if I just start out with something not as serious.

/That's the spirit. So go ahead. Kiss this thing like you love it more than anything in the world./

I mean right now it’s the only thing in my world.

/Have fun/

And just like that, the voice is gone again. I like him. He is the part of me who wants to do things that are more risky than I would be willing to partake in. I mean, when all this started, no way would I have wanted this, I would have been screaming bloody murder just a few days ago being stuck up Amanda's ass. None of that matters anymore really. Running away from Amanda would be a mistake, and I feel stupid having tried. Amanda was right.

I pucker up my lips and lean in to start kissing Amanda’s anus. It feels strange when it’s dry. I can't see, and I don't think I’d want to. This probably wouldn't be that pretty to see in the light. Its dry, for a while at least. But soon enough, it gets a bit moist.

Suddenly and rapidly, A force presses me into this awaiting anus. The pressure from behind is strong, and it’s not going to stop. When the force does stop however, I notice my lower half is free. The only problem is my right arm is stuck up her butt. I start to try and pull myself up, I don't want to fall. If I do, Amanda might think I’m trying to get away. After this week, I desperately would like to avoid that.

But then, A hand reaches in and pulls me out. I come into the light. and drop onto a bed. Looking up amanda doesn’t look happy.

“Were you trying to run away from me?” She says, her shadow cast over me. “I’m going to give you one chance to explain yourself.”

“I’m sorry Amanda. I was just uh, trying to please you. You pushed me and the tape broke. I was stuck. Please Amanda, you have to believe me.” I hope she believes me. This is the truth.

For a minute or two, she just looks at me. And then she grins.

Amanda

“Alright. Say I believe you. What were you doing back there?” I love looking down at him like this. I’m not all that tall, just over 5 foot 7. But to Adam I am a God. When he tries to convince me I like to be quiet so he gets frightened a little. Right now I think he’s being honest. I did have an itch, and I probably did break the tape. But I am curious, what was he doing. I felt it walking back from my math class, which was cancelled earlier. Which brings us hear. My little toy being cowering in front of me while I’m in my underwear and a tshirt.

“I was… I was kissing you.” Adam says. His voice at this size is funny. It’s kind of squeaky, but strangely I have no issue hearing him. It does however, always make me giggle.

“Where?” I like to make him feel embarrassed. Even though he shouldn’t be. I know what he did, I just want him to admit it. He was doing a good job. Pleasing his master.

“I was kissing you anus Amanda, please, I didn’t mean to…” And I cut him off. I pick him up, bringing him close to my face. I open my palm and smile.

“Shhh… You did a good job. I liked what you were doing, my little guy.”

“R-really?” Like a little mouse, always so afraid. I love it.

“Yes. But you know what they say. Never start a job you can’t finish. You know what that means?”

“You're going to let me have the rest of the day off?” I see a grin on his face.

“Nope. You started to please me, you have to finish.” I raise an eyebrow to imply what I mean.

Adam is going in my asshole.

“Can I at least get some lubrication before I go to work?”

“Why of course come here.” I open my mouth and place Adam on my awaiting tongue. I have two hours till I have to be at work. I deserve a bit of relaxation, and Adam has been slouching all day. It’s his turn to please me.
This should be fun.
Chapter End Notes:

Oh Dear. Adam has a tall task ahead of him. Or a deep one(?) Either way, next chapter Adam takes a trip up Amanda's Hershey Highway.

Thanks for reading, Have a Great Day!