- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Adam and Amanda shower. And Adam has another chat with his friend in his head. And he does something fairly interesting.

As I start to try and catch myself. Alright, alright. This is fine. I’m just going into the shower. With a girl. A giant girl. A giant girl who likes to dominate me like it’s her job. This can’t end well for me.

Amanda opens the shower liner. It’s quiet, we’re alone.
Amanda puts me on the ground, next to her feet and her cradle, carrying shampoo, soap, a razor and some other things I don’t care about or understand.

“You excited little guy? Showering with a big beautiful girl like me? You stink haha! Get ready here comes the water.” and the water starts to stream down. It feels very strange. I remember in physics, we once talked about how and why ant’s would drown in small amounts of water. I figure I should be drowning, or this water should be sweeping me away. But To my surprise I’m fine. Looking up, I see big drops of water falling off of Amanda. Its, honestly mesmerizing. She really is gorgeous. After a moment I clear my thinking and start to rub myself with the water streaming off Amanda's body.

“Hey, Can you help me clean up Adam?” Amanda asked.

“Sure how?”

“Come here for a moment.” She picks me up gently and
drops me a short moment later. I look around, and all around me, there is a large white block.

“Is this a bar of soap?”

“I don't know you tell me.” And she picks it up. This IS a bar of soap. And all of a sudden, I see I’m moving closer and closer to her breast. Oh my.

Being Amanda’s soap is strange. Her skin is soft, and soaking wet. And it all feels good, all over my body. It’s not hard to imagine that quickly, my manhood gets aroused. This feels nice. I close my eyes and let Amanda clean herself. I close my eyes and mouth so the suds don't get in my eyes or go down my throat. But I can feel it going everywhere. Her breasts, stomach, arms, legs and even her feet. And it feels great. She puts me down, wiping my eyes, I see Amanda start to clean her asscheecks and her vaginal region.

/Enjoying yourself?/

Yeah.

/Really? Just going to admit to that? No debate?/

I think… I think you might be right. Honestly.

/Oh don't stop now with this you tease. Keep going./

I… I think you might right about me liking this.

/Do tell. What do you like?/

I liked… I like almost all of this. Being at her mercy, it’s…

/Interesting? Fun?/

Different. I… I liked it.

/And… I know what your thinking, keep going. You tell yourself this and we can accept this and enjoy our new surrounding./

I… I think I’m happy. With this. Being used like this.

/You sound unconvincing./

I just don’t want you to take over.

/Oh don’t worry about that. I’m not here to take over. I’m here to make sure you don't act like such a giant pussy. Not everything is so bad. I’m not stupid though. You can act afraid, you can act wary of what she does, Amanda is 250 sometimes bigger than us. Fear is a requirement to survive. But that doesn't mean you can’t have a good time. Like a roller coaster./

She would have killed us before if she wanted.

/Exactly./

Alright. I’ll try and enjoy this.

/That’s the spirit./

What about you now?

/What do you mean?/

What are you going to do now. You won the argument.

/You have not been understanding very well of things have you? I’m you, you dope. I’m the part of you that wanted you to act like this. You won your own argument, you’ve made up your mind. And now that you have, I’ll be here as a voice of differing opinions. If you are in a situation where you need to think, I’ll be the part of you that gives a, shall we call it, exciting opinion. You’ll be fine. Have fun./

And he’s gone again. I smile, and let the warm, soapy skin of Amanda titillate my body.

Some time later this all stops, and Amanda starts to dry off and puts me on the ground. She puts a pair of flip flops down to walk down back to her room. I start to walk over to them, I imagine she is going to ask me to get on.

“Hold on there little guy. Where are you going?”

“Your slides. I figure that’s where you want me.”

“No no no. Come here. You get a free ride back. Up here.” She says with a smile. She’s pointing to between her breasts. She grabs me and places me up high, walking back to her room. I hold on to the towel tightly, not wanting to fall.

When we get back, Amanda plucks me out and places me on her desk. She starts to get dressed until she gets to her underwear and her socks. Walking over to me Amanda grabs me and puts me on her bed. She joins me. Her hair is still slick, a little wavy. She sits down with her legs under her, leaning back on her knees.

“So little guy, you like that?”

“Yeah.”

“You did a good job today. I thought you would like a little bit of a reward. But how do you think you did rubbing my feet?”

“I-I think I did alright. Did you like it?”

And Amanda is quiet. She is trying to make me afraid. And I kind of am. I would rather stay near her body than go anywhere near her running shoes and sweat filled socks. Even if it means I have to go up her ass for the night.

“Was it ok?” I ask her. She cracks a grin.

“It was good. Come here. You’re going to bed tied to my thong. You are going to be spending a long time back there. Hope you have fun.” She smiles and reaches over. She pulls a small bit of scotch tape and places me on the thin piece of her thing. The part that will go facing her bum. She lays me in it and secures me. She places me on the ground and her legs rise up, as I get closer and closer to her awaiting asshole. I am nervous, but at the same time, just like the other guy would want, I'm excited.

It hits me. The wash of Amanda’s skin. She pressed me deeper and deeper. Until I touch it. Amanda left my upper half free. I reach out and touch her hole. And it feels odd. It’s still somewhat wet back here from her shower, but it doesn't feel like slime, what I thought it would feel like.

Gravity changes And even though i'm surrounded by Amanda, I can still hear her pretty clearly. I feel the vibrations of her voice.

“Night my little toy. Sweet dreams.”

Before I go to bed I lean in, and decide to kiss Amandas butthole. I have come to accept this. All of this. Being Amanda’s toy.

This is my life now. I’m ready.
Chapter End Notes:

Hooray for Adam! How will this affect his standing with Amanda? What about Friday? How will Adam proove he is ready to live like this?

I guess we'll just have to wait till I out the next chapter up.

Hope you Guys liked this, Thanks for reading and Have a Great Day!