- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Adam has a mental and physical workout. Amanda is mostly physical. And a bit of background.

Amanda

Walking into the gym, I feel a bit annoyed. Wednesday is my cardio day, running and some stretching after, and then getting something to eat. Hope Adam will be alright, Because the target is two miles.

After stretching really quick I start to run. On the first lap, I can feel the tape start to come loose. I Think It has a while before anything happens, like Adam slitting. But as I round the corner, I feel something sticky on my heel. Sticky and somewhat cold. I think adam just ejaculated on my foot. I also think this workout just became three miles. I grin and keep running.

On my third lap, I see my girlfriend Jennifer. I slow down for a second. She see’s me and joins me on my run.

Jen has long blonde hair, a little past her shoulders. Her blue eyes shine as beautiful as the ocean. And I love her. I love her so much.

We’ve been dating for just over nine months now. We meet at our orientation freshmen year, and became friends. In Spring semester that year, she came out to me, she told me she was a lesbian. And we stayed friends, until nine months ago. After one night, we came home from the bar, we went back to her room. We shared a bottle of wine and one thing lead to another and we started to kiss. I stayed the night and we shared the bed, as we sometimes do. The next morning, Jen woke me up around 11. I remember this conversation like it was yesterday.

“Amanda, I’m really sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking and I…” she falters off. Jen lived in a single, she had no roommate, so she got out of bed covering her face. She starts up again. “I’m sorry Amanda, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. Please don’t hate me.” I can see she is extremely upset, tears forming in her eyes. I get out of bed and walk over to her. and I hug her.

“Jen, I want this, I want to be with you.”

“Amanda, you don't want to be with me, I shouldn't have kissed you, and we shouldn’t have done this. I’m sorry Amanda.” And she starts to cry again. I do the only thing I can do. I kiss her again. Jen leans away.

“Jen, I want to be with you. This doesn't bother me. It’ll be dating my best friend.” I tell her

“Really?”

“Yes. Come here.” And we kiss again. Passionately. The rest of the day, Jen and I start to laugh, how we've been friends and now we’ll be dating. And since then, we've been happy.

Jen is the RA on the 8th floor, and she has duty on wednesday. So she won’t be here very long. The clock says it's 8:30.

“Hey girl, what’s up?”

“Not much. Finished my work a bit early, thought I’d come get a run in.”

“Nice. you been real busy lately huh?”

“Yeah. I can’t wait till Friday night.”

“What are we doing anyway?”

“I got reservations at Mario’s at 9:30.”

“Fancy. Can’t wait.”

“Me too!”

“I have a surprise for you.”

“Oh really? What kind?”

“One for after.”

“My favorite.” I look over and see her smiling. Jen and I don’t really do ‘it’ much, but when we do, Jen usually takes charge.

After our second mile together, my 11th, her 8th, She peels off.

“Gotta go, I’m on duty tonight. I’ll see you on Friday. Love you.” In stride, we lean in and kiss each other. I keep going, one more lap. Somewhere in our run, Adam fully slipped off my heel. He’s under my sole about now, near the ball of my foot. What to make him do after. Well, he’s rubbing my feet, that's first. Or maybe not? Maybe I’ll make him do something far worse.

I finish up and grab some grub. I’ll be home in a little, hope Adam is ready for some more work.

Adam

I wake up a little while later. I’m still under Amanda’s foot, but something is different. The tape isn’t as taught. I must have moved. I can breathe less than before, and It hurts. I don’t think anything is broken. Except my nose. My ribs hurt, but they would all be broken if they were broken. Somewhere under her sole. I think this smells, but i can’t really be sure, you know with the broken nose and all. I know how to fix it, and I’t like to, but the tape has rolled me up, my arms are pinned to my sides. This sucks.

After what feels like an hour, The pounding of running stops. Amanda’s pace slows down and I can breath easier. I thank god.

I close my eyes, I can do less than before.

Oxygen and light fill my lungs and eyes respectively. my arms and legs are free and I stand up. My body feels like jello, but looking around, Amanda;s shoe on it’s side helps me balance. I stand up and grab my nose, and with a quick of my thumbs, I fix my nose.

AHHHH!

I fall back and breath through my nose. And the first thing I notice, the thing that hits me like a truck and overwhelms me, is the smell. I cover my nose but it does no good. This is insane. Looking back up, Amanda is smiling at me. Oh god what now?

“Hey little guy. Hope you got a good workout there. I know I did.”

“How much did you run?”

“About two miles.”

“Felt like a marathon.”

“You wouldn’t like being in my shoes when I run a marathon my toy. But that’s neither here nor there. I need you to do me a favor.”

“Which is.”

“Running two miles puts a lot of stress on my feet. So I would really appreciate if you could rub my feet.” And Amanda places her feet in front of me. I fall over from the smell.

Have you ever been locked in a room that stunk so bad, but you couldn’t get out? Thats this. But times a million. Amanda’s feet smell like every cliche of things that stink. Rotten eggs, moldy cheese, a fart from someone who ate beans and pork. And I can’t leave, because if I do, Amanda will kill me, or give me away. And That is the last thing I want in this state.

“Oh man, my feet must reek. Hope you don’t mind to much. I mean you do owe them after you… you know, jerked off to them you little foot lover.”

Looking up, I want to die. She knows. She is smiling to me. I need to say something. Or at least try.

“Amanda, I… I’m sorry. I see I was wrong for running away. Please give me another chance, I promise, I’ll never run away again. Please, I’m sorry. No more of this, I beg of you.” I get on my knees. I can see her tap her chin and think. After a moment she replies. With a soft step on me, bringing me right to my nightmare, Amanda’s smelly foot. It’s very soft, very much like dough, softened by a long workout.

“I don’t know Adam. I’m not sure If I can really trust you yet. Last time you had my trust, you ran away. But I appreciate the offer. Now hurry up, I want to shower. If you do a good job I’ll even give you a good reward.”

“And a bad job?” I ask walking towards her feet.

“You will spend the night in my sweat soaked socks, inside my sneakers. So yeah, do a good job.”

I take a breath, of the most foul smelling air I have ever had the misfortune of being around. And I throw myself to them.

“Mmmmmm… That feels nice. You know you have a future ahead of you as a foot massager little guy.”

I don’t say anything. I don’t want to make her angry again. Im working on her right foot, still my first one. I’m only at her heel.

“So I know you’ll appreciate this, tomorrow I have work, so you’ll be accompanying me in my thong. I know I saved you from it today, but I don’t really have much class. So when I get up around 10, You can look forward to being with my lovely asshole all day.”

If I don’t show any signs of being upset, she won’t do anything.

“Sound good tiny?”

Don’t… say… Anything.

“Guess so. Go on, other foot.”

I keep working. twentyish minutes later I’m done. The smell lingering from Amanda’s foot is still unbearable.
“Alright. Now kiss my toes, and lick between them.” And she flares her toes open. “And remember, Big toes last.” Going up and down, I kiss each of her toes. That’s not so bad. What is absolutely awful, and I mean without any value or merit of any kind, is licking Amanda’s toes. They are like water fountains dispensing sweat. As I finish up, I fall to the ground, ready to puke. But there is no rest to be had. Amanda picks me up and places me on the table. She starts to undress, placing a towel over her body. She comes back and picks me up, and walks for the door.

“We stink, time to shower.” Amanda Says.
Chapter End Notes:

A NEW CHARACTER! Yeah. Ther'll be a few later on too. But here's the first one.

ANyway, hope you all like this, Have a Great Day!