- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I have come to the conclusion I am no good at chaoter titles lol.

Putting this up because nothing happened on Friday, so it's two for one on Saturday!

 

The mercy of oxygen and regain consciousness are sweet. So much so I don't even look to see where I am. After a minute, I finally do. I’m in Amanda’s room, on the floor. Looking up, Amanda is walking around almost fully naked, save for her panties and a pair of socks on her feet. She is grabbing some clothes, which all look kind of short and skimpy. But It’s winter. Is she going out or?

“Amanda!” I yell up, not sure if she can hear me or not. Apparently she can't because she just keeps walking around, paying no mind. Looking around I’m close to a pair of what look like running shoes.

Oh no. Amanda is going to the gym.

“Oh good you're awake. Go on, get in the running shoes. I’m going to work out. It’s cardio day. I hope you slept well you lazy bum. There’s still a long day ahead of you.”

“I… I” And she cuts me off.

“What was that? A protest?” She says walking over to me, a bra now on her chest to cover her breasts up. She is looking down at me, and the smile she has is daring, as if to say ‘I dare you say something again, see what I do.’

“I don’t think” And A giant socked foot slams down on me hard , to punish me for my protest.

“Get in NOW!” She yells at me. I start to recover for a second, and do as she says before I make her more angry.

“Oh, and one more thing. Don’t go to the toe section. You’ll be under my heel. I don’t care how much it’ll hurt.”

I turn to protest. Her smile grows, knowing I am about to make this punishment worse for myself. “But you’ll kill me! I’ll break every bone in my body!”

Amanda reaches out and gets me between her thumb and index finger, squeezing on my head. The pain is sharp and immense. It stops just as soon as it starts, and Amanda has me facing her foot. Her sock is off, and she has a piece of tape in her other hand.

“I don’t know if you know, I wear size nines. Really big, bigger than an average girls. I’ve had those running shoes for four years now. I don’t know if you have any idea for what you're about to go through, but honestly I almost feel bad for you. Almost.” I can see her face, and she is smiling.

Amanda puts my body in the dead center of her heel. Face first. From behind, I feel the tape press onto my back. Then her sock comes back over me. And then the pressure. This is nothing like her toes. Here, All her weight is centered on me. How I’m not dead is beyond me, but I really wish I were.

And then It starts to smell. It smells like a sulphur mine with a lifetime's supply of vinegar mixed in. I would reach to cover my nose, but my arms are tied down. I try to adjust myself so this won't hurt so much, but I can’t. What’s worse is Amanda’s feet are a little bit sweaty, so the contact between my body, all exposed still, and her flesh begins to arouse me. Oh god why. WHy does my imminent death get me hard?!

To my despair (or would it be to my joy?), either way to my surprise, I don’t die.

The thing I hate about being physically attached to Amanda is I have no concept of time. I have no way of seeing the passage of time, where I am, or what’s coming. My indication comes when The pressure and rate of Amanda’s steps increases dramatically. I can’t count how far she runs, and I loose track of how many steps she takes. But every one of them is like a bomb exploding right on top of me. And it is constant. Fortunately, I start to time catching my breath between her steps. But I make sure to exhale or have my oxygen forced out, and lose my breath, by which time the next step’s happened and I’ll really be behind.

I want this to end. I would give anything for this pain to stop.

/Anything?/

Right now?

/You have a moment of weakness./

Please go away. I can’t now. The breathing and not busting all over Amanda’s foot takes my concentration.

/How are you holding up?/

Feel like all my ribs are ground into dust and I think my nose is broken, I taste blood dripping into my mouth.

/Poor thing. You know, maybe if you just tell Amanda everything's different now, she’ll commute our sentence/

No way.

/Never know./

What the fuck do I do? Any tips? Ideas?

/Just think about the reality of being a toy to avoid this ever again./

Duly noted.

/Glad I could be of help./

And He’s gone. This is all too much. I am fading once more. In a moment of weakness, I loose my concentration, and much of my senses. I release my excitement all over the heel of Amanda’s foot. And instinct happens. I pucker my lips and kiss Amanda’s heel. The taste is awful. Sweat, dripping in buckets This entire time, I have been getting drenched under buckets and buckets of sweat.

As I fade out of reality. I realize what I have done. And I am fine with it. Maybe that crazy voice in my head is right. Maybe I do like this. But I can't think about this now, Right now I lose consciousness for the second time today.
Chapter End Notes:

Poor Adam. It'll get better though. Soon, but he stiill has to finish the day, and make it through Thursday to Friday (Just like us in a way.)

Quick Question: If you leave a review, you can leave your comment, but I ask "would you kindly" leave me a criticism of something I can improve on. It can be something small or large, But Id appreciate it.

ANyway, Thank you for reading , hope you all liked it, didnt think it was the worst bit of fiction of all time, and Have a Great Day!