- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know it's short, But I wanted to get something up.

 

Right now, Adam is in hell, and I could give two shits less. The little bastard lied, he disobeyed me and he deserves what he is getting right now. Under my ass, probably crying his eyes out that he has to exist in a state of pure agony for the next few hours. But I hope he knows that this are the least of his problems. Today is gym day. And I was going to let Adam chill in my sock drawer while I went running, but now he’s going to come with me.

If there is one thing I do feel bad about though, It’s that Adam tried to run away. I can't think of why, I mean after everything I let him do yesterday. He got his neck hurt and crushed under my feet, I fed him twice, and I let him get off on my nipple. The little shit thought it was ok to run away after all of that! Stupid little man.

Right now, Adam dealing with all of this right now, I’m happy with his performance so far. Last night he rubbed my feet for over two and a half hours, It felt good to be honest, surprising, considering he is an inch tall. But I am serious. If he tries anything, He’s done. I’m not sure who I’ll be giving him to, but he’s going to regret everything if he makes it so I have to get rid of him. None of the girls on the 9th floor are very nice. Elana will insert him head first into any hole on her body every day. Shauna will test him to see how he exists. Samantha will kill him under her foot running around all day. And that’s assuming he gets found by a girl. Either way, he’ll be staying with me unless he tries to run away.

And that’s the thing; I don’t want to get rid of him. Truth be told I like him. As a toy, and a bit as a guy. Maybe it’s because he’s small and cute being tiny, but even at normal size, I thought he was cute enough. I thought it was kind of sad he seemed to not ever go out of his room except for class. But still. I have him now, he’s almost like a present, the incarnation of some fantasy I used to have as a little girl. He’s neat having around, almost like a pet, but infinitely more fun. What kind of pet can you keep in your boot under your foot all day and kiss your foot after?

This class is honestly boring, and If it were up to me I wouldn’t be here. But go figure, I need to be here for my GE. It’s an hour in, So Adam is almost out of the woods, but not quite. Hope he’s doing alright down there. Wouldn't want him to be dead. I reach my hand down to make sure he is alright. I wait a second after finding his body. I can feel him breathing, but I’m pretty sure he's out cold. But he’s alive and hasn’t tried to get away. I press the tape back and go back to paying attention to class. Adam can suffer his punishment. It’ll be all worth it for him on Friday if he keeps this up at.
Chapter End Notes:

Yeah, 500 words... not proud but I wanted to put something up. I feel like shit for putting up only 500 words, but I hope you enjoy these 500 words.

Next chapter is back to Adam, and its about Time for Amanda to go to the gym. So that's something to look forward to. Unless your Adam, in which case... Yeah, it just gets worse.

Thanks for reading, Have a Great Day.