- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Thank you for reading this story

 Have a nice reading

Feel free to leave a review or criticism to help improve my abilities as a writer.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Good is not nice and a hero does not simply fit into one archetype...

Until they do

And it happens a lot.

In all of my time that I have lived in this world; A world of monsters and magic; Of a gigantic anachronism stew and schizo tech all around. Of the times where I have been to lands beyond my comprehension as a child. Across the ocean to mystical lands; To the sheer burning deserts with their giant burrowing death worms and frost-bitten arctic lands with their big trolls and tundra wolves. I've even been trapped in an underwater temple, which was absolute hell because it turned into a world-wide conspiracy. And, I kid you not, went to another fucking world; Four times in fact, then returned back to my own; An adventure or two all in its own right. Don't ask why I returned back though. Seriously. Don't.

 

Yeah I fell quite a bit from my high standing as an adventurer and hero...Well...if people actually remembered me, aside from my companions and people who enjoy fairtales. Being that I have become a bandit of all things, one who made his encampment inside an old mining cavern, it's quite the irony. Oh, and not one of those cannon fodder you fight on the road then cut down easily because they didn't know you saved the world twice from dragons for some reason other than being too dumb to live. If you think I'm like that, then I'll fuck you up something fierce.

 

Yeah, I probably deserve being stabbed in the ass with a legendary bamboo stalk, be robbed of all of my belongings because I decided to sleep in the same vicinity with the biggest bitch of a princess and as a stretch even become crucified on a burning cross because I spit in the face of the leader of a slave-trading, pillaging, raiding faction...Then be thrown down a canyon while being lit on fire yet again; Why? Because it wasn't enough a big enough 'fuck you' for those guys. But, in every, single, time which I have been shit on by life...I think this is on the fence for once, depending on how you see it.


“Ah~ They're so cute” A excruciatingly loud female voice boomed over my small band of surprisingly well-armed ruffians. I'm staring up and saw the very contempt face of a cute girl with green-haired braids, yes our world has people with different colored hairs, and was wearing an outfit associated with a hunter who came from the countryside.

 

I have fought giant monsters before and had once fell a giant dark dragon that terrorized an entire country...However, that required said dragon to be shot down by a legendary giant archer so that I could run up and murder stroke the overpowered evil lizard into oblivion...This girl dwarfed that legendary archer to the point of absurdity. Also, I think the girl could step on that giant dragon like a lizard. That man had arrows the size of trees; this woman on the other hand had arrows that dwarfed the most fortified castle defense towers in existence and practically shamed buildings that scraped the sky. And that was just her weapons. Judging from my height to her boots, I am fairly certain that we are less than an inch tall, give or take. And then came one of her companions, a female in blue mage robes and blue hair tied in a pony tail; the little bugger who shrunk all of us.

 

“Rina, close your mouth before your drool crushes our little specimens...or a fly gets in” The green-haired girl Rina complied, but her shining eyes still focused fired on us “Can I keep them Hanna?” Rina begged with puppy-dog eyes and even went as far as to hug her arm against her breasts. The stoic-faced blue mage contemplated for a bit before replying,

 

“Sure, but I'm keeping half of them” The girl Rina shined like the damn sun during summer. She then pulled out a small burlap bag and placed a hunting expression on her face while forming a stance to catch all of us. Every single one of us went onto our own guard with our own weaponry. As my own, I unsheathed my tried and true worn-out longsword from another world; A blade of...something-something high carbon spring steel...or something. It's not the prettiest, but neither would you after I'm done with the thrasing.

 

“Okay tiny little men, come to-” The blue mage lifted her staff and raised all of us into the air with magic, including those who actually had the wit to run for their lives and hide while everyone was preoccupied. Those who had ranged weaponry threw, released, or fired their projectiles either missed or hit their target with shameful results. Rina looked at her companion with a puffed up expression, “Why did you do that?”

 

“So that we can stop wasting time and get back to the academy” Having collected the remainder of my little group of misfits inside a small sack, the two girls walked out of the mining caverns and out to the camp entrance.

 

Under normal circumstances, the people who came to my camp to kill us for being bandits and nothing else; Seriously, screw you guys. We may be bandits but we have manners...For the most part..Maybe. We actually trade with people and don't try to steal the clothes off your back, nor rape your women, unlike other groups that come to mind. Hell, we are sometimes hired by people like you to be companions! Whoops, off on a tangent. My mistake.

 

Under normal circumstances, we would've given you and your companions hell on earth. Our men were like the equivalent of a band of high-grade mercenaries who happen to rob people more than most people. But in this instance, that Blue Mage with some shrinking magic, which I have only seen about once or twice as it is a very obscure and lost art, unfortunately, demonstrated how size really matters.

 

The once sizeable and well-established camp, which was defended by big wooden towers and layers upon layers of palisades and walls, was not only decimated thoroughly, but also shrunk to our proportions. The wooden defense structures were flattened into the soil foundation it was built on, and left there were massive boot prints. The fairly skilled guards, archers, and riflemen defending the entrance were all butchered and trampled upon; Weapons and armor were scattered and shattered like sugar glass. The last companion, a female with short black hair and red eyes, was dressed in a standard issued forest rifleman garb with her black powder flintlock rifle by her side, was sitting in the middle of the camp carnage.

 

The worst part about the rifle was the fact the bayonet was covered in blood and that there were remains of blood and gore on the wooden stock.

 

Scattered on the bottom of her boots were the remains of my brethren and the fort on and in-between the pattern of the soles. In her gloved hands, there was a single female disarmed member of my group who was begging for mercy while she was being hung near the giantess' deep red hungry eye. As the giantess was about to forcibly remove the tiny woman's clothing, she noticed her companions coming out of the cave,

 

“Yoo hoo! Sara!” Rina waved to her. Sara lifted her head, nodded, then dropped the bandit in a separate pocket away from her wriggling ammo pouch.

 

“Did you get the target?” Her voice was cool and maintained

 

“I did!” Rina pulled out her small bag and raised it to the air “He's in here, along with the other little people!”

 

“Nice” Sara gave a thumbs up and slung her rifle behind her “Now let's return to home base”

 

The traveling trio of females were fearlessly traversing the woodlands. No fear in whatever bears, over-sized insects or slimes come their way as they usually become crushed underfoot soon after. Rina was insistent in keeping the small creatures but was denied repeatedly.

 

Hanna continued shrinking everything, and to practice the process she even micro-managed the height adjustment. Sometimes the occasional woodland marauder would be reduced to half his height, be towered viciously by three engimatic females, and then be...played with in a certain fashion, to having vicious grizzly black bears become nothing but a black ant amongst the dirt and grass; resulting in an instant trampling.

 

And as for Sara? Well she didn't do much. Except express her opinion for the usage of such a magic and what the blue mage would do with it later on...Then Hanna would demonstrate one of the usages by shrinking Sara to the size of a small doll; Then be played with vigorously by the innocent hunter and the...curious blue mage; Much to Sara's own laser-guided karmic demise.

 

At the very least, the blue mage knew she could grow back her victims efficiently and got some nice practice out of it. On the rest of the way, Sara did not spoke not a single word nor curse on the way back to the academy. However, Hanna did feel the need to protect herself with a magical barrier the rest of the way...and probably set up traps in her own tent at night...and probably sleep in with one of her favorite teachers as extra precaution once they returned.

 

Due to the distance between the academy and my bandit camp, the journey to their school took a fairly long time. At one moment, brigands and highwaymen encountered this trio of gals and tried to rob them. And by rob, I mean get me and my remaining cavern dwelling companions back home. Oh, and kidnap the blue mage and force her to change us back. It seemed like their tracker is just that damn good. I questioned why they didn't just take them on when they camped at night...Or maybe snipe them from a distance. Sure the girls would probably set some traps, but I guess either hindsight is a bitch or I need to apply an education system on these fools when I get back home.

 

Unfortunately they severely underestimated the casting time on the shrink spell; The same reason why my entire group got wrecked to such an extent. Then the tiny men on the ground proceeded to be stomped on by the rifleman; all except one. That one man then became the smelly insole of the red-eyed girl's booted left foot. I really hope that guy had one hell of a foot fetish, especially considering that I think the tracker was the one who became imprisoned.

 

Once in a while, Sara would inconspicuously stomp her left foot down.

 

Of course, due to the length of the travel, they had to camp for the night. Being the people we are, a lot of my companions had the idea to escape during the dead of midnight. As the father to my men, and a very reasonable authority figure, I told them that they were going to be used as dildos and sex-toys if they went out. And that was if they were lucky. Worst case scenario was a savage brutalization of their bodies by the red-eyed young woman.

 

Because we actually trusted each other, somewhat, the men with me complied with my order...of course this only applied to the people stuck with me in the same bag. The ones with the green-haired girl were dormant in activity due to two of my Lieutenants calming them down. As for the black-haired girl...Well...

 

In her own private tent, Sara was having really rough fun with her share of the brigands. Soldiers, who were garbed in hardened plates and very thick protective gear, and whom would typically be considered the elite mooks, were being crushed by her bare, sweat-fueled smelly feet. Both under and between her toes, the unbridled raw stench was overtaking the disarmed veterans and the strength of the woman's surprisingly soft feet were insulting to not only their manhood, but also taking a shit on their battle experience.

 

While the veteran bandits were being crushed slowly, the female bandit Sara was playing with earlier was now undressed and being washed off with a flask of water. After being cleaned from any excess grim, the young woman was very much captured in fear on what is to come. She did appreciate the cleaning though. The red eyes of the rifleman perforated the bandit's will, and once Sara licked her lips it unnerved and stressed the female brigand. She screamed out in fear once she found herself dangling in front of a black chasm that was the giant's mouth and the pink monster that came from it. The warm, bad-smelling updraft she experienced only furthered her fears. Sara was getting such a kick out of the small woman's distress that not only was her pussy getting wet from excitement; she also shrunched up her toes, crushing the struggling elite raiders and causing them to bleed out externally and internally and easily crushing their armor and bones.


“Please, I beg of you! Don't do this, I don't taste that good, please!” The panicking woman was frantically moving about and trying to get out of the far greater strength of the giantess. Once she saw the pure sadistic eyes of her tormentor, the woman realized that she was only making the giant more amused. When Sara released her grip, the small woman fell, screamed and flailed her arms. By chance, due to the angle of impact, she bounced off the tip of the tongue, rolled down the rifleman jacket, and ended up near the waistline of the pants; It was at that point where the small bandit was hit with a powerful sexual aroma.

 

At the spur of the moment, Sara lifted up the waistband of her pants and released a fetor of slime. From one slimy chamber to the next, the woman was shoved down into the beast's den and locked away. The horny woman heartily masturbated with both hands. As the small woman drowned in juices and a warm embrace of flesh, the regular sized woman kept fidgeting on the ground; completely crushing the elite raiders by her feet into indescribable bloody stains and annoying the hell out of her blue-haired companion. The green-haired one was too much asleep to notice one bit.

 

Sara was overtaken with pleasure and began panting out even louder. Red with euphoria, her pants started to get stained by her discharges. By some miracle of the heavens, the small woman had yet to be crushed to death or be knocked unconscious by the overwhelming reeking sexual stench. Quite a tough one despite being the medic. She couldn't struggle nor escape and due to the trauma conga line she experienced through the day, plus the potential actions that will be taken upon her in the future, the woman resorted to a coping mechanism; Enjoying her captor's presence.

 

Her little hands and tiny tongue brushed and messaged the inside of the giantess' vaginal cavity. Despite being such a small presence, Sara still felt the tiny woman wriggling inside her. Even with the earlier orgasms, the thought and experience of lording over someone so insignificant increased her ego and urges. She reached deep into her pussy, secreted her last pleasure for the night, then pulled out the tiny marauder; Whom was slathered fully in cum. Sara stared at the stark mini-woman before simpering to herself, looking pleased at her work 'I like this woman...I'll keep her in mind later' She thought as she licked off all of the excess love juice, dried the saliva with a rag, and even going so far as to painstakingly dress the woman herself; Or at least try. After failing several times, Sara quit trying to be decent and just placed the woman under her clothing and in-between her breasts.

 

The night went on with no other events, other than Sara cleaning up the mess she made.

 

In the morning, no one asked about why Sara smelled like cum. After packing up, the trio went towards their academy.

 

The aforementioned Academy is one that had opened since a couple years prior. However, due to the massive amounts of successful missions, side-jobs, and chores the faculty and students have done, the small school had become quite a successful, and much larger, one. And, of course, the place is enormous, has a lot of style, and has the facilities to show off and shove into your face because they can; and this time these guys actually earned that right to do that. Spacious dormitories, large training areas for just about every fantasy class type one may think of, but nothing too broad or overspecialized, a maze of a library, sizeable classrooms, lounging areas, glorious statues and fountains, enriched gardens, and everything else of importance.

 

Oh, and don't fuck with the teachers. Some of their alumnus actually became teachers at their academy...and several notable ones are some big damn heroes and badasses of the highest order; Or they'll straight up curb stomp you half to death, and then kill the other half; One, or the other. And unless you're me, or a god in the flesh, then good luck fighting off first class fighters who will turn your rectum inside out and make you cry for your mother's warm embrace.

 

 

While strolling through the front gate by high-noon, the green-haired girl breathed in the atmosphere of the place while smiling, “Ah~ It's good to be back at Arc Academy” The symbol of their school was a cross with a snake wrapping it's body around said cross. When they entered the school foyer, the three were greeted by a sparse crowd of both students and faculty traveling to and fro from whatever business they were attending to. Near the front, the northern administration office, one of the many places which handles mission distribution and the like, was clear in the open.

 

Beforehand the three girls exchanged the little people and I was given to Sara to prove that I had been captured.

 

Sara went in first to inform the staff on duty about the success of the job. Hanna on the other hand dragged Rina off toward the dormitory to privately distribute the little bandits that were my...pride and joy.

 

First of all, in their own room, which was for four people, was a fairly standard set up aside from the large amount of books in some parts and the bunk-beds; plus an enchantment table, and several bows hung on the wall as well as the unstrung bows and their respected string stacked neatly on a table. Sara's portion of the room was a small, but manageable cleaning station for her rifle and the tools for maintenance; Plus two rifles from foreign lands; A large rifle spanning over 54 inches (140 cm) and the other rifle having a blade built into the stock.

 

Both of them sat on the same soft bed. Rina dumped the cluster of shrunken bandits onto her right hand and looked at them all with piercing eyes. The mage on the other hand looked at the small group like a bunch of potential experiments. Either way, part of the group was a bit afraid despite being raiders and brigands who were sent to death trap missions every-so-often.

 

“Now then, who do you want?” Rina politely asked her friend who was now eyeballing each and every individual. All of my men were now fearful on what is to happen to them and were all hoping to go with the green-haired gentle giantess over the experimental blue-haired mage.

 

Of these cavern marauders was one of my Lieutenants; Sullivan Dunn. A lightly armored, dark-skinned, dark eyed, and dark brown haired middle aged man who was famous for his customized machine windlass crossbow. The other important figure was Frauke Adler, who is a slightly dressed little lady who has hazel eyes, blonde dutch hair, and will savagely eviscerate you with some nasty hidden blades on her.

 

Then, two powerful fingers nick the back of Sullivan's shirt “Son of a bitch!” Him and half of his fellow compatriots were sitting on top of the platform of a hand of a gigantic blue mage.

“Have a nice day” Hanna waved Rina goodbye, and she waved back. The giant woman stored them in one of her inner pockets for safe keeping and headed towards one of the dormitories; The faculty one to be precise.

 

As the fighters they are, and because fear beats logic, the men who wielded blades hacked away at their prison with enough vigor to impress the gods.

 

Frauke and the others felt a sign of relief, but were still on guard as to what the green-haired girl could possibly do.

 

Although most students are barred from the faculty building itself, aside from the helpers, the head leaders of certain student groups, and the advanced student security guard, Hanna gained access by being escorted by one of the teachers; Ceri Wiater; A tall woman in mesmerizing bright clothing with bright white hair, bright blue eyes, a nice complexion with the figure to boot along with fairly sized breasts. As one of the head in charge of general magic affairs and being absurdly versatile; she is someone Hanna has looked up to and respect...In many degrees.

 

As the both of them entered Ceri's personal room, the smell of a feminine allure dragged Hanna into the room like a siren to sailors at sea. The white haired woman grinned in amusement as she saw her not-so-stoic pupil openly fall onto her private bed and sniff the contents of it, 'So it works' Ceri thought when she recalled why she brought Hanna into her abode 'Hm...Well, she's there already so...' Ceri went to her bed where she turned Hanna over, placed both of her hands on opposite sides of the young girl, and then placed her face right near the blue-haired girl's face.

 

The both of them smiled; Hanna with a faint, detached smile of a shit-faced alcoholic and Ceri with a calm, refreshing grin. Just as the white-haired teacher was going to check her student for the contents, she noticed a rather large hole in the girl's robes. Closely inspecting the tear, the fibers seemed to have been aggressively cut away by varying types of blades. Internally, the teach laughed at the tiny bandits Hanna bought with her, 'Ha ha ha ha, it wouldn't be fun if they just gave up' She left her student behind to let her indulge in the scents of the teacher's aroma 'Then again, they were his men'

 

Before the teacher left the room, she initiated a magic spell for detecting life signatures. After scanning the room, she noticed a couple of tiny people hiding under the bed 'Huh, they move fast for being little people' Then she had a thought about what to do with the stragglers 'I wonder how durable they are' The veteran raiders under the bed, as par for the course for living in the wilderness for most of their lives, plus having the hero as their master; They felt a cold snap run down their spines. They had realized that they had fucked up really hard.

 

Outside in the faculty dormitory corridors, small groups of inch-sized people were scattered all through out. While some had the idea to try and make contact with their fellows, others went into the rooms; Whether or not for perverted reasons or getting actual assistance is up to their own mileage or your imagination.

 

Sullivan, for some odd reason, was left alone to his own affairs. After overhearing Rina mentioning that they were in Arc Academy, he was very elated. It was when he heard and felt heavy footsteps approaching him that he quickly ran for cover under the nearest door. He quickly glanced at his target and, judging by the gait and armored nature of the equipment, it was a large male who either was a security guard or is the literal 'iron teacher' motif of the school. Just as the iron man was going about his business, the door Sullivan was hiding under was opened and his face met with the giant rough foot of the room owner.

 

“Eh?” A feminine voice rang into the Lieutenant's ears as he felt air rushing past him. The one who stepped on him was a dark-skinned red-fox girl, a human with the animal characteristics of fox ears and the tail. The person wore a messy pair of an alcohol-stained white shirt and a slightly low hanging pair of unzipped gray war pants. This teacher, Gunna, one of the people in charge of warfare and strategy, is currently still drunk off her rocker. She lifted her foot and peeled the small man off of it. For a few moments she squinted at the tiny man before retreating back into her room,

“Urgh...I am literally fucked” The Arbalest Lieutenant thought as he noticed his weapon was now partially damaged. 'Do knives work on giants on this caliber?' As a ray of hope, he thought about all the times his leader had told their group the stories of his adventures...Then he realized the possibility of his...exaggerating and bombastic way of expressing it.

 

Meanwhile over to where Sara was; She's currently speaking to the current principal of the entire academy, Clara Sala; A nice-looking, well-dressed and surprisingly young woman with silky black hair to her shoulders, bright hazel eyes, nice dark skin, and a reasonably built body. She is also one of the last people which I had hoped to avoid, and is truly, and still, one of the few things that frighten me...and I beat up a fucking god for...god's sake!

 

Granted he was drunk...and poisoned...But I'm still the one who poisoned his alcohol.

 

The principal had a very stern and serious demeanor plastered upon her face “Do you have him?” She had a no-nonsense voice, yet it is still quite appealing. Sara raised me into view,

“I wouldn't be here if I didn't” Clara carefully picked up my small body. I was met with the full force of a disciplined stare down by her,

“You did a good job; You may take rest now” Sara saluted before leaving the premises. The hazel-eyed woman brought me into her office, locked the door with every single precautionary lock known to mankind and the spirit world, then walked on over to her own desk. She placed me down on the nicely furbished and polished, and cluttered, desk before looking down on my like an ancient predator beast of legend.

“After all this time...” With a voice of ice and the same tremor of an actual earthquake, I stood my ground for what came next “You return back to me...After so long, and a bandit no less. You disappoint me”

'Well I disappoint everyone once in a while, what else is new?' I dare not to snark out loud right in front of my judge, jury, torturer and executioner

“As the headmaster of Arc Academy, and as your close companion” She had begun to slowly take off pieces of her clothing “I shall now apply disciplinary action on you and purge you of your mindset” Her eyes started to twist into that of a love-starved and obsessed psychopath and her cringed smile was the sheer pinnacle of causing people to shit their pants from absolute terror. She towered over me like many a monster I've slain; unfortunately I can't do the same right now. “Don't be afraid Franz...It's my proclamation of love to you” I could visibly see this woman actually groping herself and masturbating right in front of me; It's quite the show really...and she is probably thinking about how to instill Stockholm syndrome into my mentality right now...or make me into a sex-slave. I don't know...

“Franz Hellevi...You ever heard of him?”

“Ah, that guy...Actually...No I have no fuckin' clue who that is”

“From the Árpád Saga”

“Eh?...Oh the 500-year-old story...Yeah what of it?”

“Well...As it turns out...That man I just mentioned? Yeah, he's somehow still alive”


“What the fuck? Is he an immortal? Last time I checked he wasn't an elf; Half-breed or otherwise...Wait, why is this relevant?”

 

“I want you to help me capture him”

“You want me to capture a 500-year-old legend? Mate, that bastard has years upon years of experience stacked on us; He'll fuckin' kill us to death. And he'll fuck us up something fierce”

“...Oh right, let me tell you where my sources spotted him at...Er...How do you feel about Arc Academy?” The second man got up from what he was sitting on and proceeded to leave the narration,

“No, fuck this. Fuck you. I'm not going near that place. No. Go fuck off and die. Hell no. Shit. You can officially bite my ass. I'm not paid enough to die yet. My greed can go screw itself this time, because this is too much. I'm out. Peace!” The man left the place altogether, leaving the original narrator alone,

“Hmph...So hard to find good help these days”

“All of your good help died because of you!” The man's voiced echoed from where he was at

“...Well shit...What do I do now?”

Chapter End Notes:

How to increase the speed of your writing ability and output; Don't have my schedule...Or luck.