- Text Size +

I stood up but was then frozen with fear and confusion as I drank in the situation. I was tiny. Worse yet I had shrunk out of my underwear. Finally, I snapped. I started screaming and running around. I didn't know what to do! Then suddenly the ground fell out from under me and I was crashing towards the floor.

I tried to turn so that I could somehow roll out of the fall and not get hurt, but I failed. I landed on my legs with a loud crunch! The rest of my body collapsed as both of my legs where in unbearable pain. I tried to scream but my voice was sore from screaming earlier. I looked back at my legs to see that my left one had landed underneath me and my foot was near my stomach. My right leg had the bone sticking out of it. I needed to get help, so I tried to crawl to get help. But when I tried to move my legs hurt even more. I couldn't even turn over. Suddenly I heard a loud booming come from behind my door. The ground vibrated slightly as two loud knocks erupted from the door.

"Hey! Dipshit! Get up!" It was Anna. Maybe I'd be saved after all. The door opened and Anna walked in. I gawked at the size of her. My sister, who was normally 5' 10", was now like a giant goddess. I could not believe my eyes.

"I said get up!" She yelled as she walked over to the side of the bed I was at. Her giant feet came within inches of me. Her toenails were pained a bright red, but what caught my attention more was the smell. A combination of nasty foot odor and wonderful smelling peach perfume. I needed to get her attention, so I reach out with my hand. I touched her smooth foot. Nothing happened so I gather what little energy I had and punched her foot.

"What the fuck?" she said as she took a step back. I couldn't look up, but I could see her knee appear in front of me. Next thing I know the pain in my leg triples. I try to scream, but no noise come out. Then I hear her say "Shit. One of dad's test subjects escaped again. Well little one I'm amazed you got this far, but dad says that we can't let the intelligent ones live. Thought I wish I had time to get a shoe, but you bastards are fast so my foot'll have to do. Goodbye little one." She stood back up and lifted her foot over me.

"Anna! It's me! It's your..." I was cut off by her foot landing on my body. It felt like a million tons of fleshly metal landed on me. My head under her arch, but that didn't last long as she pulled her foot back. Crushing me skull under her titanic foot.

*Anna Crushed Ending*