- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So here's how this works. At the end of every chapter there will be either a list of choices or the name of the ending you have reached. If it's a list then the number next to each choice is the chapter you need to jump to, in order to choice that chooice. If you try to read this like a normal story then you will get very confused very quickly. Anyways enjoy and please let me know what you think of my system.

 

 

 

"Hey! Wait up!" I yelled as I ran after Anna. Backpack bouncing around.

"How about you get faster." She shot back as she made room for me on the sidewalk. I slowed down to a walk as I got closer.

"I would, but I'm too lazy." I said. She chuckled.

"Yeah, you are a lazy sack of shit aren't you?"

"Hey!" I yelled as I gave her a playful nudge. "Watch your mouth!"

"Oh like you haven't cursed from time to time."

"Not in front of mom, no. Unlike some girls I know."

"Ok, let me explain. COD was lagging, and I almost had a GI unit."

"Mhm."

"And then I fuckin lagged into a nest of the assholes on the other team."

"And was the swearing fest that followed worth getting grounded?"

"Hell yeah!" We both laughed as we turned and headed up our walk. I unlocked the door and we tossed our backpacks in front of the closet.

"I'll be upstairs if you need me." Anna said.

"Ks" I replied. Anna clomped up the stairs as I walked into the kitchen. On the table was a note. It was from mom and dad.

"Drew and Anna," it said "We're sorry kids, but we got called off on an emergency at the Hong Kong branch. We don't know what the problem is or how long we'll be gone. It'll be at least a week, but it could be as long as a month. One of us will try to send a you a text once we know how long we'll be here. There's food in the fridge and you have the number for pizza. You can have some friends over if you want, just please don't make too much of a mess. Anna is in charge while we're gone. See you guys when we get home. Love, Mom and Dad."

Hmm. I thought. I should probably tell Anna. With that I took the note upstairs to Anna, and told her what it said.

"So, you think you'll invite anyone over?" I asked.

"Eh, I don't know. Depends on how they plan to spend the three-day weekend."

"Three-day weekend?"

"Spring break dude."

"Oh, yeah. I'd forgotten."

"No, shit. Why are you so curious anyways?"

"I'm not that curious. I just like to plan ahead. You know that."

"I think it's more than that."

"What else could it be?"

"I think you want to know if Amber is coming over." I could feel my pants tighten at the mere mention of her name. I did my best to hide it without being too obvious.

"Come on Anna. You know that's not true."

"Oh stop lying to yourself, Drew. You know you have a crush on her."

"I do not." I replied. "Now if you'll need me I'll be in my room playing Smite." As I was leaving Anna yelled.

"Hey dipshit!" I popped my head back into her room. "Lock up front door before you go to your room." I rolled my eyes as I quickly went down stairs to lock the door, then I went back upstairs to my room. I opened my laptop and launched Smite. For the next few hours that's all I did was play Smite. Munching on chips and cookies and other goodies I had near my laptop. Eventually I got bored of Smite, it was then that I noticed I was really tired. So I got out of all my clothes, except my undies, got under the covers, and fell asleep.

*****

I woke up feeling strange. My blanket felt heavier than normal. I slowly, but surely convinced my eyes to open. I could believe what I saw. Everything was huge. The whole world looked like it had grown, then I realized that the world didn't get bigger I got smaller. I had no idea what to do next...

Panic- 2

Try to get to the phone on my desk to call a friend for help- 3

Try to get Anna to help- 4