[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

*This story is an attempt to create the first interactive story on the site. The way the story works is explained in the first chapters notes.*

Drew, and his sister Anna, live normal lives, but what happens when Drew shrinks over night? Which path will you choose for him? Will he survive? Or will he die? It's all up to you.


I no longer have an desire to add to this story. It is being marked as completed. Be warned it is not finished.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Crush, Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2383 Read: 20607
Published: February 06 2016 Updated: February 06 2016

1. The first choice by Shrunken Mazerunner [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (669 words)

So here's how this works. At the end of every chapter there will be either a list of choices or the name of the ending you have reached. If it's a list then the number next to each choice is the chapter you need to jump to, in order to choice that chooice. If you try to read this like a normal story then you will get very confused very quickly. Anyways enjoy and please let me know what you think of my system.

 

 

2. Panic by Shrunken Mazerunner [Reviews - 0] (500 words)

3. Phone by Shrunken Mazerunner [Reviews - 0] (518 words)

4. Anna by Shrunken Mazerunner [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (696 words)