- Text Size +

I stood up and walked over to the side of my bed and looked down. It was a long fall down, but that was nothing compared to the distance from my bed to my desk. How am I going to get down? I asked myself. I looked around my bed for something that I could use. The only thing on the bed was my sheets. I knew what I needed to do instantly. I grabbed the corner of the blanket and began trying to drag it over to the edge of the bed. This proved to more of a problem than I though. The blanket that once weighted only about a pound, now weighted about the same a small child.

Half an hour after I started I managed to plant my feet on the ground. Suddenly I heard a loud booming come from behind my door.

"Hey! Dipshit! Get up!" It was Anna. Maybe I'd be saved after all. The door opened and Anna walked in. I gawked at the size of her. My sister, who was normally 5' 10", was now like a giant goddess.

"I said get up!" She yelled as she walked over to the side of the bed I was at. I started jumping up and down trying to get her attention. It wasn't hard.

"What the?" She said as she lowered her giant body down to the ground. She was dress in a loose Pac Man tee shirt and booty shorts. Her deep blue eyes grew as she looked at me. Her dirty blond hair hung to her shoulders. Her hands, with nails painted red, cover her now gaping maw.

"Drew?" She said with equal amounts fear and wonder. She picked me up, and stood straight. "Drew is that you?"

"Yes!" I yelled. "Anna it's me!"

"Holy fuck! What happened? Why are you tiny?"

"I don't know I went to sleep last night, and woke up like this."

"Oh my God. We need to call mom and dad." She said as she reached for her booty shorts pocket.

"No! Don't call mom and dad!" I yelled.

"Why not?"

"I don't want them to know."

"Andrew, you're like five inches tall. I don't think now is the time to be picky about what to tell mom and dad."

"What if they think I did something though?"

"They won't trust me."

"Anna please, just call someone else."

"Fine who do you think we should call?" She asked annoyance ringing clear.

"Why not Amber? She's smart. She might be able to fix this."

"I guess you're right, but first let's put you down." She walked out of my room and into hers. Then she opened a drawer, and set me inside it. "Now don't move. I can't fucking believe this." She said as she pulled out her phone and dialed Amber.

"Hey Amber it's Anna. Look I need you to get over here now!...No you don't get it! Andrew shrunk!...Yeah my little brother shrank and we need your help to fix this....Alright please hurry." She hung up. "Ambers on the way, but she says it'll be half an hour before she gets here."

"Can't she get here any faster?"

"She said it could be sooner, but you know Amber." She let out a frustrated breath. "So you went to sleep last night and woke up tiny, right?"

"Yeah."

"Damn it, that can't be all. Did you wake up at all? Did you eat or drink anything weird?"

"No and no."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, Anna. I'm sure. Why do you keep asking me?"

"I'm just trying to get the story straight. Why? Are you hiding something?"

"No, Anna. I'm not hiding anything."

"Fine. I'm goin got go down stairs and wait for Amber. Stay there and relax everything will be ok." She said as she walked out the door. Closing it behind her. I walked to the edge of the drawer and saw a few ways down. I thought about what I should do next...

Stay put- Not written

Slide down her headphone cord- Not written

Jump to the next drawer down- Not written

Move her headphone cable and slide to the floor- Not written