- Text Size +
Warning: The author of this novel, while very interested in physics, is NOT an expert. There will be some factual errors which will be used to enhance the plot... the author is aware of the bullshit he is spewing....

Frank Stonewall always seemed to be busy at work. He wondered why most people weren’t as curious as he was about solving the mysteries of the universe. Frank knew that most people wouldn’t like many of the answers which would come... since it was a reminder of how insignificant we truly were as a species and as a planet... how the course of the universe would go on just fine without the Earth.
Frank gave up on finding like minds to communicate his studies too... many of the other physicists considered his ideas hopelessly impractical and overly simple. “Simple!!??”. Frank knew that another planet was reachable... with intelligent life. He was able to keep his job at Cornell University due to his brilliant mind but was asked to work on other things along with his extraterrestial research. Frank has gained a reputation as a popular introductory physics professor.. many of his students have enjoyed debating and discussing with him about the merits and validity of his research.
Frank doubted there was a way to successfully travel through a black hole or wormhole without losing his life... but there had to be a way to quickly go from one place to another... time travel? Not an idea to be laughed at in the physics field anymore.. Frank had created a powerful electromagnetic field which has already been known to transport particles... just like Star Trek, who would have guessed?


Frank had two enthusiastic supporters, without them only Cornell would know of his project. One was a general-turned entrepeneuer named Elmo Punchers. Elmo and Frank became friends when Frank was building weapons for the army. Elmo went on to become of one of the most famous pacifists of this generation, at this point, no one would dare wage war with the United States of America. The country had filled up the President of Iran’s false promises with reluctant truth. Elmo, unlike Frank, is also a confident public speaker. As reporters tried to find loopholes in Frank’s research, Elmo found ways to evade the questions with satisfactory answers. Elmo would reply, “You better not think I don’t know my stuff from MIT!”

The second person had actually taken a more negative stance on Frank’s project, but one which gave Americans much more knowledge of Frank’s goals. This person was popular comedian Roger Sullivan, known as Spooner. Spooner would mock Frank’s research on finding aliens through many ways.. with one of his friends, a short and stocky man with thick glasses, playing the role as Frank, despite the fact that Frank was pretty much the opposite of that description. However, Spooner and Frank were also close friends. Spooner invited Frank on his comedy show many times to allow Frank to talk of his research.