- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended
Alex woke up after an unknown amount of time. It took him a moment to regain his senses. He was lucky to be alive, yet again. He had no idea where Sarah was. His mother's bed spread out for miles all around him.' It would take him forever to cross it. He sat at the edge of the bed.

He heard the all too familiar sound of booming footsteps in the distance, and they were getting closer. The ground trembled with each step, and his mom thundered into the room. Alex was thrown around a bit on the bed, but that was nothing compared to the height he got when her gigantic body plopped itself onto the bed.

His mother readjusted herself in the bed. She was going to take a nap. She finally chose to lay on her back. Her enormous body made the bed sag a lot for Alex, though it was probably unnoticeable to her.

Alex decided to walk over to his mother's gigantic feet. They were straight up with the soles exposed. After walking for quite some time, Alex reached the heel of her foot. Even her toes seemed tiny compared to her soles. They were 8 times the height of her toes. Her foot seemed to extend into the air forever.

Alex did some quick math in his head. Her sole was around 8 miles tall. He was around 6 feet tall, and the tallest building in the world was around 2,700 feet. To make things easier on himself he assumed that two of them would be a mile, but they were actually slightly more than that. That meant that looking up at the tallest building in the world, stacked on top of itself 16 times, was equivalent to the height of his mother's sole. Alex started to feel dizzy.

He wanted to know just how small he actually was. If his mother's sole was 8'miles, that meant it was... 42,240 feet tall. Wow. So if he was 6 feet tall, he had to divide 42,240 by 6. It took him a while, but he came to the conclusion that the answer was 7040. His mother's sole was over 7000 times as tall as him. So if 8 miles was 7000 times his height, then 68 miles was... 59,840 times his height. For his ease he rounded up to 60,000.

So his mother was 60,000 times taller than him. She was 5'6 normally, not too tall but absolutely massive compared to her son. That meant she was 66 inches tall. After a lot of work, Alex concluded that he was approximately a thousandth of an inch tall. (Please let me know if I did any math wrong. I did 66 divided by 60,000 and got 0.0011, which I rounded to 0.001, which I believe is a thousandth of an inch.) He felt absolutely minuscule compared to his mother. There was no possible way she would ever see them at such a microscopic size.

Alex marveled at her huge size. He sat down and leaned against her foot while he rested and thought. Her foot felt warm against his body, and it actually felt nice. Her foot was soft yet rock hard at the same time.

Alex got up. He decided he would just try and climb her foot for a bit. There was no way he could climb all 8 miles of it. He probably wouldn't even make it half a mile before he felt weak. He grabbed onto one of the enormous wrinkles and ridges in her sole. They were multiple times his height, and he could easily fit inside one of them. He wasn't too sure that was a good idea, though. If his mother tightened her foot, he would be pulverized instantly in one of those ridges.

He climbed up and up. He really didn't know why. Her feet were soft and easy to climb. He only made it a few hundred feet before he had to stop. He took a quick rest in one of her wrinkles. He nestled his way inside. The top of the ridge was probably at least 50 feet up. Alex still couldn't believe how huge she was. He knew it wasn't safe for him to stay there long, so he got out of the wrinkle and climbed back down.

Suddenly his mother started to get up. She moved around a bit, throwing Alex all over the place. An unlucky bounce sent Alex flying over the edge. He started yelling out of habit, but his mother would never hear him. He was incredibly lucky once again. He was falling down parallel to the blanket, which stretched many miles down and onto the ground. He was getting slightly closer to the blanket on his descent, and eventually, he collided with it. He kept falling down, now against the blanket, and onto the part of the blanket on the floor. Somehow he remained unhurt. His mother thundered off, and then Alex remembered that he didn't know where Sarah was. For all he know, his mother could have just stepped on her tiny body. He shook the thought out of his head and ran after his mother on the hunt for Sarah.
Chapter End Notes:
Not complete