- Text Size +
Jessica took the serum and headed up the stairs while her mother headed over to Alex. Her huge fingers delicately picked him up and then dropped him in her expansive palm. Alex was visibly excited now.

"So... you ready, Alex?" Jessica's mother asked with a smile on her face, giggling a little.

"Oh, yes I am, Mrs. Monroe!" Alex shouted. "Thank you so much!"

Jessica's mother laughed and walked upstairs. Alex watched her huge bare feet go up and down and hoped that this would be the last time he'd have to see giant feet. He was getting pretty tired of them.

Jessica's mother reached the top of the stairs and closed the basement door behind her. She then headed into the main hallway which held the front door. Jessica was sitting by the door, slipping her second sandal onto her foot and getting up. Her mother walked next to her daughter by the door where a plethora of sandals, heels and other shoes laid scattered about. She carefully placed Alex on the floor a good distance away and sat down with quite a powerful boom to put on her footwear.

Wanting to move quickly, Jessica's mother settled on a simple pair of sandals. She slipped her enormous feet into the sandals quickly, unconsciously slamming her feet down afterwards. She then picked Alex back up and placed him back in her palm.

Jessica smiled as she opened the door and headed to the car, leading her mother and Alex. Alex was giddy as well, eager to finally be normal again. The hot sun was still high in the sky and it shone down onto the three as they entered the car. Jessica hopped into the passenger side, leaving her mother to drive.

"Hmm..." Jessica's mother said as she closed the car door and started the vehicle. "Where can I put you, Alex? I can't hold you, and Jessica's hands are full."

Alex laughed. He'd been in this situation many times before, and it seemed like this would be his last.

"Just put me on your sandal. I'll be fine, don't worry. I've done it a lot of times already," he told her when she raised her eyebrows in concern.

"You're sure about this?" She asked as she began to lower him to her feet.

"Yep," he replied. "It's totally safe and it won't affect your driving either."

Jessica's mother smiled down at Alex as she placed him in the same spot he'd been in before, between her big and second toe. A sweet scent filled the air, coupled with a bit of a dirty smell as well. Jessica's mother's toe's were a bit warm, but Alex didn't mind.

The car began to move and Alex smiled to himself. This was really happening. It was all about to be over soon. He could finish school and have a normal life. He looked over at the enormous toe next to him and grinned. This would be the last foot he had to ride on in a car. The sun reflected off her dark blue polish and Alex looked away. He'd only been shrunk for a few days, but it felt like an eternity for him.

The ride was short, only about 10 minutes. Jessica's mother's foot scent had completely covered him at this point. First thing he was going to do when he was normal size again was take a shower. A proper one.

The car slowed to a halt and Alex lurched forward a bit before flying back. Two car doors opened before Alex saw two huge fingers come down and grab him. Jessica's mother picked him up and carried him outside. Closing the car door, the three of them headed to Alex's front door.

"Ah, man," Jessica's mother sighed. "I'm so forgetful."

"What is it?" Jessica asked.

"I forgot the pump," she answered, starting to walk back to the car. "I'm gonna have to drive back home and pick it up."

"Wait, Mrs. Monroe!" Alex shouted, hoping she would hear him. Luckily she did.

"Yes, Alex?" She replied, still walking.

"I've got a pump in my garage you could use," Alex told her. "It's right over there. The garage doors are open."

"Oh, wonderful! Thank you, Alex!"

Jessica's mother turned around and headed into the garage. She looked around for a bit, unable to find the pump.

"Where is it, Alex? I can't seem to find it," she asked.

"To the right, by the footballs," he answered.

Jessica's mother searched for a bit and was able to find the pump hidden behind a pile of sports equipment in the corner. She smiled as she pulled the thing out and began to head over to the front door again.

"Oh, don't go that way, Mrs. Monroe," Alex began. "The door's probably locked. Amanda's out I think, and I don't know where my mom is. The garage door is usually open, though. Try that one first."

Jessica's mother followed Alex's advice and turned around again. She climbed the short set of stairs, Jessica close behind. Sure enough, the garage door was unlocked and the three entered Alex's kitchen.

Jessica's mother closed the door and set the pump down.

"Okay, Jessica, give me the serum and go take a look around the house," Jessica's mother said. "Check to see if there's anyone else and make sure all the windows are closed."

Jessica handed the serum over and began to search the home. Jessica's mother meanwhile got to work. She carefully placed Alex on the floor near her feet but not too close. A small city rested near her titanic feet but she didn't notice. She tested the pump a few times to make sure it worked before she began to fasten the sphere onto it.

Alex felt the ground shake and knew that Jessica must be returning. Jessica closed an open window in the living room before heading back into the kitchen.

"Watch your step, honey," Jessica's mother said. "Alex's on the floor. And try not to step on any cities, either, wherever they may be. No one home?"

"Doesn't look like it," Jessica replied.

The loud booms ended as Jessica entered the kitchen. Both of them smiled down at Alex.

"Well, Alex, are you ready?" Jessica's mother asked.

"Definitely, Mrs. Monroe!" Alex shouted up excitedly.

Jessica's mother smiled as she began to pump the serum into the air. A very faint odor entered the air, letting everyone know that the serum had begun to work. Jessica's mother pumped the serum a couple times after it was empty to make sure it was all out.

Alex sat a couple of seconds, waiting for something to happen. His smile began to fade a little, but he didn't lose hope.

"How long is it supposed to take to work, Mrs. Monroe?" Alex asked.

"I'm not sure," she replied. "10 minutes, maybe? But that's just a guess. I'd pick you up but I don't want it to go into effect while you're in my hand."

Alex took a seat on the endless tile floor, waiting for the serum to work. He looked around at everything, wanting to get one final look at everything while he was still so tiny. The living room seemed a forever away, an insane distance. The cupboards and drawers rose miles into the sky, putting the world's tallest buildings to shame. And, of course, there were the two women in the room. Utterly dwarfing any living thing by thousands of times, it seemed impossible for them to exist at such humongous sizes. Alex looked at their huge feet, the things he'd been next to countless times over the past couple of days. The ground shook slightly as Jessica's mother tapped her foot lightly on the floor out of boredom.

Suddenly, a strange feeling overcame Alex. He was tingling all over. It didn't feel all too pleasant. Alex smiled, hoping this was what he was he thought it was. Jessica and her mother looked at him, both with somewhat astonished expressions.

Then, all at once, the serum kicked in. The kitchen's immensity seemed to lessen and the endless pillars that were the women's legs began to shrink. Alex was growing back to normal size. Slowly but surely he began to regain his size. Jessica and her mother went from being thousands of times the size of the Empire State Buidling to only hundreds, then down to its size until eventually they weren't huge at all.

Alex looked down at himself. He inspected his hands, turning them over. He rubbed his body, feeling his arms and hands. He looked up at Jessica and her mother. Or, rather, he looked over at him, because he was now the same size as them.

A huge smile spread across Alex's face, returned by both of the women. Alex rushed towards them, the three of the sharing a long and sweet hug.

After a long while Alex pulled back from them and looked them over. He was slightly taller than Jessica, but her mother had a few good inches over him. She was definitely a tall woman, even when Alex wasn't smaller than a grain of rice.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Monroe," Alex said to her, true gratitude in his voice. "I... I don't know what to say. This is wonderful. I... I thought I'd be small forever. I don't know where I'd be without you."

"I'm so happy for you, Alex," she replied. "I'm just glad I was able to help you with your problem."

Alex looked over at Jessica, who was turned slightly to the side, playing with her hair. She smiled at him, and he went over and hugged her again.

"Thank you, Jessica, for everything," he began. "I wouldn't be here if you hadn't helped me through the school day. Thank you for that, and for your kindness. No one else had really helped me at my size before you and your mom."

"No problem, Alex," she said. "Good thing you called me. You might want to take a shower or something, though. You... kinda smell."

All three of them laughed at this.

"Hey, that's your mother's foot your smelling right now," Alex laughed.

Jessica's mother gave him a playful smack at this comment, laughing again.

"You guys can stay here for a while if you'd like. Maybe we could order some dinner or something," Alex offered.

"That sounds great, Alex. Thank you," Jessica's mother said, taking a seat on the living room sofa.

Alex headed down the hallway towards his bedroom to pick out some clothes for his shower. He stopped halfway down the hallway, though.

"What the hell?" He yelled loudly.

"What is it?" Jessica's mother asked concernedly as she and Jessica ran towards him. The quickly saw what it was when they reached him.

A large portion of the house was, well, missing. The nearby portion was wrecked and destroyed. His mother's bedroom, his sister's and one of the bathrooms was ruined. TVs lied strewn about. Armoires were in pieces, the sharp wooden debris all over the floor. His mother's bed was crushed, like if a two ton weight had been dropped onto the center. A bit of water came spurting out of a busted pipe.

"What happened here?" Jessica's mother asked, stepping carefully inside to examine the wreckage.

Alex turned around and walked into the living room. This side of the house was luckily intact. Alex looked about the room when something out the window caught his eye. Rushing over to the window, he gasped a little when he saw what it was.

"Come here," he said to Jessica and her mother. The two of them came running over, crowding around the small window. They let out considerably louder gasps when they saw as well.

Out in the middle of the city, stacked on top of each other, were two huge soles.
Chapter End Notes:
Well, that'll end this story! Thanks everyone who's read and followed this story. I took a lot of breaks throughout and stopped writing for a while, but it's finished now.

This entire story stemmed from a single idea I had a year ago in this story. I remember explicitly that I thought of a giantess mother with brown toenail polish scrunching her toes in front of a tiny city. And from that scene came the entire story.

Again, thanks to everyone who's reviewed and read the story. It's been nice to hear the feedback and criticism of the story.

Obviously from the ending there's going go be a sequel. I'll try to have the first chapter out soon but I don't know when that'll be. Hopefully the sequel will be longer, more descriptive and better overall. It'll open up a lot of scenarios and ideas that I couldn't explore in this story.

Finally, again, thank you everyone and happy New Year!