- Text Size +

"Click it!" Caroline grunted, unable to see the computer screen past Cassandra's crimson locks.

"I already did," the redheaded nerdlet said, exasperated, "but Silent-One has really shitty Internet, it'll take a while to load."

"Maybe it'd go a bit faster if someone weren't using it to torrent porn," Catherine laughed, before the entire room went awkwardly quiet for a moment.

[Silent-One]: I can't believe you three. I bring you back, and you're already fucking everything up.

"Sorry," the triplets said in unison, despite their highly different voices.

[Silent-One]: *sighs* These three are the Carrier sisters, from "Little Do You Know . . .", a project which I had to scrap a while back. I just couldn't be fair and update all their routes at the same time, and because I'd be pissing someone off if I left any of them out for any length of time . . . I abandoned the story entirely.

"But that left us out of a job," Catherine said, pulling her jet-black hair back with a small barette shaped like a trumpet. "We couldn't have that."

"And, while Silent-One is taller than any of us . . ." Cassandra trailed off, adjusting her glasses on her short nose.

". . . she is quite the slave to her passions," Caroline finished. "When you're a set of three uncomfortably attractive half-sisters, and your writer is a perverted lesbian, you find ways."

[Silent-One]: And they're not permitted to elaborate. In any case, I hired them back on to help me go through reviews, and send the characters of other defunct stories of mine any questions you send in.

"Isabel creeps me out," Cassandra shuddered.

"The one who has a thing for the titaness?" Caroline asked, confused. "Why? She's no worse than Catherine."

"That's Isabelle. Two L's, and an extra E at the end" Catherine corrected. "She means Isabel Errant, the sadistic princess bitch from All Hail the Controller. Although, to be fair, the really creepy one is Kim, that stalker from Dream or Nightmare? Fucking hell."

"Can we just agree that Silent-One writes a lot of creepy people?" Cassandra said, eager to get out of this before it got to descriptions.

[Silent-One]: Hey! I've . . . gotten better . . . about that.

"Lilith," Caroline said behind a cough.

[Silent-One]: *sigh* Anyway, what these girls were supposed to say is that my email inbox is open for business. I'm up for requests and story trades, as well as the mail-slot thing I have the sisters trying to do.

"And you can probably bump up your request in the queue if you agree to a trade over a straight request," Cassandra commented, "and if you stick primarily to things Silent-One knows how to write already, your request will take less time to do overall."

"Keep that in mind," Caroline said, vaguely menacingly- "she can only masturbate to us so many times before she realizes how pathetic she is and goes on another indefinite hiatus."

"Since when do you know the word hiatus?" Catherine asked snarkily, earning a solid slap from her sister.