- Text Size +

I tried to stay calm, cramped inside of a narrow glasses case at the bottom of Emily's purse. Emily was my girlfriends longtime childhood friend who'd invited me over to her house a few hours earlier. When I arrived, she was dressed seductively in a tiny skirt that showed off her long legs.

 

"Hey Tom," she said. "I'm glad you could come over so quickly, I really need to talk to you."

"Of course. What's going on?"

"Lets sit down and talk. Can I get you a drink?"

"Just some water is fine."

 

I sat down on the couch as she went to the kitchen to get me a glass of water. When she came back out she handed me the water and sat close to me on the couch.

 

"Tom, I have a secret that you can't tell Cailyn," she told me, as I drank my water. "You have to promise me that you won't tell her."

"What is it Emily?" I asked.

 

She leaned in close to me.

 

"I have feelings for you that I can't hide anymore, and I want you for myself."

 

She leaned in close and pressed her lips to mine while grabbing my penis over my pants. I was confused, but she was so beautiful that I let her kiss me and rub me. We made out for several minutes until I started feeling strange. Her lips were getting larger as we made out and I could feel her mouth begin taking up more space on my face.

 

Startled, I pulled myself away from Emily. She looked at me with a sinister smile as I watched her slowly getting larger. The room was getting larger too. I realized that I was slowly getting smaller.

 

"I knew you would cheat on Cailyn," she said, watching me with amusement. "You shouldn't have kept kissing me Tom. Cailyn is my best friend and its my job to protect her from assholes like you."

"Come on Emily! You set me up! What's happening to me?! You can't do this!"

Tom, you aren't in a position to tell me what I can and can't do," she said, standing up and towering over me.

 

By this time I was about four inches tall and I seemed to have stop shrinking. She bent down bringing her enormous face close to me as I stood on seat of the couch.

 

"That is the perfect size for you Tom! You deserve everything that is about to happen to you."

"What is going to happen to me?" I asked, imagining the possible outcomes of my scenario.

"We are going to let Cailyn decide that."

 

Grabbing me in her hand, she stood up and walked to her purse. She pulled out an empty glasses container and opened it up. After setting me down in the container she looked at me and shook her head.

"You are pathetic," she said, and she closed me inside.

 

I could hear Cailyn's voice as Emily arrived.

 

"You are never going to believe what I have for you," she told Cailyn.

"What is it? What are you up to?"

 

Immediately my tiny imprisonment opened up and I saw the two giant faces my girlfriend and Emily. Cailyn looked at me with surprise as Emily grinned deviously.

 

"Tom?! Is that you?!" Cailyn asked, looking very confused. "What the fuck is going on Emily?! Why is my boyfriend so tiny?! What have you done!"

 

Cailyn was getting visibly angry and confused as she realized her boyfriend had been shrunken down.

 

"Emily, how could you do this?!" she asked.

"Don't worry, let me explain. Trust me, he deserves to be this small after what he did."

"What did he do?" Cailyn asked, looking at me with suspicion.

 

She kept looking at me as Emily explained how I came over to her house and started making out with her.

 

"Is this true Tom?" she asked me.

"Let me explain."

"Oh my god, it is isn't it?"

"Emily set me up!"

"Tom, how could you do this to me? Wasn't I enough for you?"

 

She looked down at the floor in thought, reflecting on everything that was happening.

 

"What is it with men?" She asked, as she started crying.

"This kind of thing never happened while we were together," Emily said to Cailyn. "What ever happened to us?"

"You're right Emily," she said sobbing, "You always loved me."

 

Emily embraced her Cailyn, comforting her as she cried on her shoulder.

 

"We don't need men. We have each other." said Emily.

"You're right."

 

The two women looked at one another and started kissing softly. They caressed each other sensually.

 

"What should we do with Tom?" asked Emily.

 

They both looked down at me as I stood on the bed. They held hands as they walked over to me.

 

"You are in real trouble Tom," Cailyn said, looking down at me. "You betrayed me and you need to be punished."

"You don't understand Cailyn! Emily tricked me! I love you!"

 

She unbuttoned her pants and slid them down, revealing her cotton panties.

 

"I understand that you made out with my best friend behind my back, and now you are going to pay for that."

 

Cailyn walked over to her desk and picked up an empty mason jar. As she reached down to grab me I could tell that she was mad. She had a serious look on her face.

 

"Come on Cailyn! What are you doing? Its not what you think!" I told her.

"Sure Tom.," she said, picking me up and placing me in the jar.

 

She put the jar on the floor and I looked up at her giant body. She slid her panties to her ankles and stared at me as she squatted down over the jar.

 

"What are you doing Cailyn?! Please don't do this!"

 

I watched as she lowered her enormous pussy over the opening of the jar. Her feet on both sides of me and her legs squatting down. She looked at me as I watched her vagina.  She bit her lip as she released her bladder sending a stream of urine washing over me. I fell backwards, putting my hands up to block the stream so I could catch a breath. It was coming out so fast that the jar filled up quickly. I had to swim to keep myself above the surface as the stream slowed down to a trickle.

 

"Oh my god, you just pissed all over him!" Emily laughed, bending down to get a better look at me.

 

Cailyn let the last drops come out and lifted the jar up to watch me swimming in her pee.

 

"Look at you Tom. You are helpless." Cailyn said. "What am I going to do with you?... Maybe I should shove you up my pussy and forget all about you."

"Lets keep him inside my ass for a while," Emily chimed in. "As punishment for being an asshole!"

"That's not a bad idea," replied Cailyn.

 

She carried the jar of pee over to the sink and dumped me out. She rinsed me off and patted me dry with a towel.

 

"Please don't do this," I begged her, "I'll do anything please just change me back!"

 

She looked at me and laughed.

"You better get used to your new size Tom," she told me as she wrapped electrical tape around my arms and legs, pinning my arms against my torso before tying a string to my feet.

 

"Please don't put me in her ass Cailyn!" I cried out.

 

She just smiled and carried me over to the bed where Emily was already naked, propped against the wall with her legs spread, lightly stroking her vagina.

 

"Look how small you are compared to her pussy," Cailyn said, as she held me in front of Emily's pussy lips.

 

Emily spread her pussy open to show me her giant pink hole as she looked down at me smiling. Cailyn leaned in and moistened Emily's pussy with her tongue.

 

"Turn over Emily, so I can slide this little jerk up your butt."

"This is really turning me on," Emily responded, as she turned over and stuck her butt up in the air. "I want him in my ass so bad!"

"I put a string around his feet so we can pull him out later."

 

Cailyn brought my head close to Emily's butt, as Emily pulled her cheeks apart.

"Welcome to your new home," she told me.

 

She gave Emily's hole a few wet licks with her huge tongue, and then slipped my head inside Emily's tight butt hole. It was dark and warm, and could hear Emily's moans reverberate through her body. Cailyn pushed me deeper so that my legs were just sticking out. I could feel Emily's hole tightening around me as she clenched in pleasure.

 

"Okay Tom, you stay in there for a while and think about your mistake," Cailyn said as she grabbed my feet and pushed me all the way in. With her finger on my feet she continued to push until her finger was all the way inside of Emily's ass.

 

I could still hear Emily moaning with pleasure. Cailyn had begun sucking softly on Emily's pussy while moving her finger slowly in and out of her ass. I struggled around inside of Emily for a while, listening to her get off. This was heaven for her. I was able to free my arms from the tape and I tried to move myself around.

 

"Oh my god!" Emily said moaned, laughing, "I love the way he's wriggling around inside my ass!"

"I love having you in my ass Tom! I want to keep you there!"

 

I could hear everything she was saying. Then she tightened up and I could hear her cuming. She moaned loud and convulsed a little before relaxing on the bed.

 

"That was amazing Cailyn, you've got to try this."

"Maybe later," Cailyn said. "Lets go get some food, I'm starving."

 

Emily got up and slid her panties on and put on her skirt. She put her bra on and her blouse.

 

"I can't believe Tom is still up your ass," Cailyn laughed, as they walked out the door.

"He feels so good, can we leave him in there for a while?" Emily asked.

"You can keep him in there for as long as you want. I don't want to see his face for a while."