- Text Size +

 Lights glared down causing the already hot confining press area to become even more stifling to the world's # 1 female tennis player nineteen year old Nina Reilly who was flushed red with shame.

 

Two months earlier.

 

Eighteen year old Nina Reilly a rising British born current American citizen was seemingly on top of the world. She had just returned to her native England and won Wimbledon which gave her the first major victory of her young career. She had model good looks and was naturally charismatic with offers for commercials and movie roles.

 

Inside Nina was a hot mess as she had recently torn a ligament which was supposed to sideline her for up to six months and render her unable to compete at the U.S Open which was her second favorite tournament. To make matters worse her rival a Austrailan named Amber De'Laine was next in line to take the crown and the world's number 1 ranking. 

Amber and Nina were both born on the same day and from the moment they met each other they were rivals. Amber was cut from a completely different cloth than Nina in the fact that she was a terrible sport who took underhanded tactics to win a match. She was tall and strong but could run like a woman far smaller than her size. She was everything Nina hated about the game in the way she rubbed her opponents nose in defeat and relished taking pot shots at other competitors.

 

She had also been accused of taking a highly controversial but untested HGH which saw her go from a short and petite low ranked player at her debut to a seemingly unstoppable Amazon in less than a 18 month stretch.

 

Nina had noticed her transformation and lobbied for extensive drug testing to occur which only hightened the two ladies rivalry.

 

Amber was tested with each available method to confirm doubts but each test caem up negative. Amber was validated as clean in the eyes of the test but not the media or her opponents.

As Nina had walked into the whirlpool one day after her Wimbledon victory she was stunned to find out what her rival was doing in the ladies locker room. There in front of her locker was a tiny human looking form which couldn't have been over an inch tall. Nina shook her head and tried to focus on the figure trying to confirm what she thought she saw. She ducked around the corner as Amber turned concealing her presence.

 

After a few moments she heard the shower turn on and knew Amber must have gone inside. Nina carefully peeked her head around the corner and verified if the coast was clear. The shower steam confirmed Amber's location and Nina quietly walked to the spot where the tiny figure was standing. What she found was a pair of Amber's discarded panties and bra which she lazily left on the ground. Amber was also known as a slob around the locker and had the habits of an animal leaving her dirty garments all around.

 

The tiny figure was not at the spot though and Nina needed to confirm what she suspected so she carefully headed into the shower room to see if the tiny figure was inside with Amber. Carefully she crept until she could feel the steam of the shower touch her bare skin. She disrobed to make herself look like she had just came in to shower if Amber spotted her.

The room was hard to see as it was steamed pretty well but Nina could still make out the nearly six foot figure of her rival. She seemed to be bending over revealing her white well toned ass cheeks spread apart. Nina hated Amber and at no way found women sexually attractive but even she had to admit Amber had a very nice figure.

 

After a few moments of no action Amber drew out what looked like a syringe and put somthing inside of it. Nina could barely make anything out but it appeared to have moved! She watched in stunned fascination as she clearly saw the figure move and then ultimately vanish from sight. Nina rubbed her eyes as she watchd Amber seemingly drop nothing into the syringe and then position it to inject.

"What is she doing?'

 

Amber took the syringe in hr left hand and lowered it to her right butt cheek and plunged it into her pale fleshy behind. She lightly gasped not in pain but an almost pleasurable way as if being sexually delighted.

Nina had no idea what she was watching but was shocked beyond words. What was in the syringe? What was moving and where was the tiny human figure at?

She shook her head once, twice and finally a third time trying to come up with a response when she looked back up and saw Amber looking straight at her. Those cold blue eyes locked onto to her and had Nina wondering if she knew how long she was there.

"What are you doing there weirdo?"

Nina composed herself before answering "Im taking a shower Amber. What else would I be doing here naked?"

Amber eyed her suspiciously but thought better than to press for more. If she had seen what she had been doing there wasn't as if there was a thing she could do about it.

"Well you do smell like a used whore so I'd reccomend on spending the day in here. It's not as if it will help though, you still smell like a two dollar hooker." Amber pushed by Nina laughing evily as she enjoyed taunting little miss perfect. She hated Nina for her popularity and her seemingly spotless social life.

Nina took her by the shoulder and squarely told her she had better learn to get some manners before the girls would kick her out. "Get bent ya limey slut!" Amber said cruelly knowing Nina hated having her English heritage mocked.

 

 

 

One month before presser:

Nina looked at the tiny trembling man in the palm of her hands before asking the doctor if this was safe. It had only been a couple weeks since she had been turned onto this new treatment plan and wondered if it was morally right. She had grown up following her own father's struggles as he fought for the rights of males to be protected and given human rights equal to women. She loved her father and had been deeply saddened when he had been sentenced to twenty years in prison for breaking into the national storage bank and freeing over 200 cryogenically frozen men who were being stored for insemination at a later date.

 

It was her father who had been a former slave before her mother freed him and married him who installed her beautiful compassion and humor. It was her father who had been taken from his small Ohio farm at such a young age after the great male reduction had occured that tol her to never follow anyone else's path. It was her father who had convinced her mother to move to his small farm which had been in his family for generations. It was her father who told her of a time when men and women were of equal size and social standing before he had been shrunken down and captured.

Her father had read her bedtime stories up until she was well into her teens of couragous men like the swash-buckling Captain Swanson and his bride to be Madame Wright. She had been told the history of her grandfather who had built this farm up and passed it down to each new generation of youn males. It was going to be her's one day.

 

Today though in this dim little room she was about to betray her father for the chance to beat a rival. Had hate been stronger than love? Why was this silly little rivalry so important to her?

She knew of only two things and that was her desire to be the best and not allow that terrible excuse of a human win.

 

The middle aged nurse explained to Nina the pros and cons of taking this step before hving her sign the consent form. She read over the legal pad and looked down at the tiny man below before making her decision.

"Sorry dad"she whispered as she signed with her fountain pen.

The nurse looked over the pad and confirmed every line had been signed and dated correctly. She informed Nina that the doctor would be in soon and they would begin.

Nina watched as the middle aged woman closed the door leaving her in the room with only the tiny man who was shaking like a leaf. His fear was plastered on his face and she wanted to let him know she wasn't a monster.

"I know how this looks little man but please believe me when I say I am sorry for your plight but I have no choice." The tiny man dressed like a doll just shook as she looked down and spoke to him. He looked to be in his early twenties and his tannish white skin was well toned revealing he was a physical specimen. His long Auburn hair cascaded around his young face.

"You area real cutie though and I have been told i'm not so bad on the eyes either. My father told me of a time when men would covet a woman like me so maybe this isn't so bad?" Nina could see her attempts at levity were not comforting the tiny man.

"Could I know your name cutie?" The tiny man stood silent. "Well my name is Nina and if you watch any telivision you might have seen me. No?"

He remained silent and she decided to reveal some facts she knew of him hoping to open him up. " I see you are from around Cleveland Ohio and were quite a intelligent little student. You know my father is from Ohio and although I have an English accent as you can tell I have lived there almost half my life. Small world eh?"

The tiny man queitly spoke just two words. "Im Keith"

 

"Well Keith it's nice to make your aquaitance. Is there anything you'd like to know about me?"

Keith had an obvious question and decided to ask it. " Why are you doing this to me?"

"Keith it's not my first choice but there is somthing in my life that I need to take care of. Now I am sympathetic for your plight but I am assured you will not only survive after this but possibly even have a longer life." Nina was referencing the stats of expected life spans of young males out on their own. Food was scarce and animals and even some phsycotic women were dangers to them. Their lives were hard and very few lived into their 50's.

Women were not only larger but they had life spans of nearly double that. They didn't age eihter as they still looked youthful well into their twilight years. Men who lived with women saw their life spans go into their 70's.

Keith wasn't sure if he cared though as he was a scavenger who had learned to hunt small animals and insects while maintaing his fredom. He lived in a group of about five others who were like brothers to him. For him a shorter life was still preferrable to a life in captivity.

 

"I um understand this but why don't our lives matter to you."

 

Nina blinked as Keith meekly asked her, she didn't really know what to say. She was saved an awkward answer as the doctor came in. She was a pretty Asian woman who looked to be in her thirties even though she still retained her youthful glow. Women could tell by a certain smell the age of each other as their sexual scent matured more than their looks. The smell of honey grew stronger each year.

"Ok Miss Reilly my name is Dr. Chung and I have looked over you medical files. I see here you hav suffered a strained back and several torn ligaments in your legs from athletics."

"That is correct Doctor I have played tennis since I was five and have had several minor injuries up until this torn ligament."

 

Doctor Chung looked over her papers and read out the risks of the injection. "In less than five percent of women who get this shot the male is rendered unable to move freely once injected." She said not even looking down at Keith.

"The male has been known to burrow into the brain of less than two percent making the female have a sense of a double personality."

Nina asked her what that meant. "Miss Reilly that means your brain will absorb certain aspects of the males memory and character traits."

"What happens to him?" Nina asked as she stroked Keith's long hair.

"Well he essentially molds into you causing him to experience your memories and sensual things. He will share your life with you while not being able to command anything. In essence you and him are one."

 

That sounded really odd but not so scary.

 

"Now to the positives you will absorb all of his strength and knowledge as if he were normal sized meaning your body will be stronger and faster while you heal faster. You will have access to all his knowledge and bcome just an all around better version of yourself. Your body will experience bouts of a physical growth making your bones thicker and your muscles larger while increasing your mass."

 

Nina shook her head as she heard about the benifits. She looked down  at Keith who had resumed trembling. "Will he survive the ordeal intact with his singular mind?"

Doctor Chung looked at her confused. " Why would that matter?"

The way she asked mad Keith feel smaller than he already was. This woman clearly had no regard for him as a person.  "It matters to me!" Nina said strongly

The doctor looked down and shook her head. "Yes in most cases he will retain his singular self. I don't see the importance of that but it's your life miss Reilly."

 

"Ok lets do it!"

 

Keith looked up as Nina grasped him protectively while giving him a comforting smile. "Don't worry cutie you will be safe with me."

 

Doctor Chung took out a two inch syringe and instructed Nina to place Keith down on the table in front of her. She blew him a kiss before sitting him down coating him in pink lipstick.

 

Nina began to disrobe giving Keith the largest strip show any man could have imagined. He felt very intimidated as he was being loomed over by two impossibly huge females who could crush him into dust. He watched as the huge younger woman had stripped until she was wearing only a lacey red bra and an equally red set of striped underwear.

Keith felt his manhood begin to stiffen as he was still just a man who was now looking at a beautiful near naked woman. No matter how scared he was his body was still acting seperately.

 

Doctor Chung grabbed the syringe packet and opened it from it's plastic casing before grasping at Keith. He was startled as the doctor was far less gentle than Nina. Did she not know how fragile he was?

He felt himself grow nauseous as he was being brought up at such an incredible rate of speed he felt his stomach lurch and his body compress into the doctors skin as the g-force nearly squashed him.

 

Nina lookded at the doctor and bent over as instructed before having her panties pushed into her crack giving her a wedgie. The doctor took Keith to the syringe and let loose an almost invisible dust onto his body which entered his mouth and nose causing him to cough. As the dust penetrated his body he felt his mouth go dry and he began to dryly rectch as he felt his lungs burn.

He heaved and hurled empty nothinness as his body tried to expel the foreign substance. He felt his eyes rool back as the world went black. His last sight was of the doctors hand flesh bringing him closer to the syringe.

 

Nina shuddered as the cold air rushed past her exposed asscheeks. She waited patiently as she finally felt the swabbing motion of the pre-shot rub applied to her skin. It felt odd but good at the same time.

After having her rump prepped Nina awaited the shot. "Ok miss Reilly you're gonna feel a tingling sensation enter you right before a sharp burn, this is normal. Are you ready?"

Nina shook her head and instantly felt the tip of the needle puncture her skin. The doctor pressed into the needle forcing the liquid like casing carry the now microscopic Keith through the tip and finally into the puctured assflesh of Nina. His tiny body entered her blood stream and instantly began to become a part of her. The first few seconds were the biggest as the body would either accept the foreign substance or it would attack it and destroy it like a virus.

 

Nina felt the tingling and groaned as it felt so good, better than anything she had ever felt. The knowledge of what was causing this  made her feel a tad bit guilty.

"Now miss Reilly here is the test, if the male is accepted you will feel a burning sensation followed by what can only be described as an orgasmic feeling so strong you will nearly pass out. If he is rejected the burning feeling will just fade away as he is dissolved by your bodies defenses."

 

Nina felt the burning feeling as was described and it was rather painful to say the least. She felt the bout of burning go from dull to intense and then.......

 

 

 

Press Conference:

 

"I am here today to inform all of you that I have tested positive for a banned substance. The WTA has been informed and I have been banned from competitve tennis for up to eighteen months. I have filed for a appeal as the substance was not initially listed as illegal. I however accept any punishment henceforth and admit to making a mistake. I want to apologize to the WTA, my mother Sandy and my two sisters Chloe and Danielle who I have shamed."

 

Nina continued." To my fans and friends and family I ask for your forgiveness. I realize the error of my actions and hope upon my return to remedy this and make you all proud of that girl who you supported so staunchly. I ask for your respect on my private life as I go through the appeals process and continue to practice with my coach Steffi Shane and work on becoming a better person at my local church. If you have any further questions please direct them through my agent and my lawyers. Thank you and God Bless."

 

The cameras shuttered and shouts from the nearly two hundred tightly packed female reporters rang loudly.

Nina was escorted through the mass as her agent and lawyer fielded questions. In the back stood a grinning Amanda who shouted. "Hey Nina i'll take good care of the #1 ranking and U.S Open title."

 

Nina cleared into her car was asked where she wanted to go and she insisted upon meeting with the WTA head Tina Hill. She whispered to herself....."Yes Keith we've got her now."

 

She pulled out an envelope and smirked as she held evidence which might not help her suspension but it might help all the girls in the locker room. "Thanks to you cutie I feel another champion rising." She watched as the press conference aired and every single sports analyst spoke of how it must now be Amber's time as she was a shoe in to win now. Queitly sitting down was a gentle young tennis player who excuded a quiet confidence . In her hands was a signed photo from Nina which read "Good Luck Sis."