- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 21 - Purely Coincidental 3’3”


I sulked out of the bathroom and proceeded into my kitchen.  When I walked around the counter I realized the counter was well higher than the top of my head.  I was not as shocked as I had been in the same situations over the past couple of days.

I decided to reach out to Helen to ask for help with cooking dinner.  I reached for the pocket of my overalls and upon realizing my phone wasn’t in it I began looking around to see if I misplaced it.  I went out into the entrance of the main room, away from the counter that obstructed my view.  Just then, I heard my phone vibrate.

“Well,” I thought, “how convenient.”

I looked in the direction the sound had come from and saw my cell phone on the end table next to the couch.  I must have had set it down in a haste when I got up to let Angela in.

I proceeded across the living room and up to the end table.  It seemed this was the only item in my apartment that was still shorter than I was, albeit, not by much, maybe 3”.  I picked up my phone and checked the text message I had just received.


It was from a number I did not recognize.  I read it apprehensively.


Hey Steve, it’s Daphne!  Helen gave me your cell number after we brought the clothes over.  I’m around the corner from your apartment.  Do you need anything?


An opportunity presented itself and I was quick to take her up on her offer.


Hey Daphne, actually I do need something.  I can’t reach the countertop and I am very hungry, I was about to text Helen to see if she could send someone over, but if you’re in the neighborhood, could you maybe come over and help out?


She quickly responded.


I’ll be right over!


I was very eager to get some food in my growling stomach.  I went over and leaned against the counter.

“I guess there’s perks to being smaller than the counter,” I muttered to myself with a snicker.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

“Wow,” I thought, “that was fast.”

I walked over and answered the door.  On the other side revealed Daphne standing there, with the corners of her rose-red colored lipstick slathered mouth bent up in a smile.  Her smile was almost a smirk, as if she was planning something.

She was wearing those damned boots with the 3” heel, making my eyes level with her crotch, covered by a pair of extremely short, light-blue jean-shorts that left almost nothing to the imagination.  She was also wearing a bright purple spaghetti-strap sleeveless shirt that squeezed her upper torso like a second skin.  I could tell she did not have on a bra over her D-cup breasts.

“Wow,” I exclaimed, “when you said you were right around the corner you weren’t kidding!  Come in!”

Daphne came in and I closed the door behind her.  I would soon find out what a mistake I had just made.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Back on the grind gentlemen!  Chapter 21 and we have officially broken the 50,000 view mark!  I thank you all so much for reading!  I can't believe this story has become so popular, it is truly amazing, and you guys, my awesome readers, are the best!  Thank you!