- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Unfortunately for the tiny people, Kelsi has to fart. Warning to those who aren't into that.

Kelsi continued to rest, recovering from her hangover. She was very thirsty and had to pee, but did not feel like moving. Her phone vibrated on her nightstand. Tiredly, she opened her eyes and brushed some of her wavy brown hair out of her face. She stretched and reached for her phone, her cheek coming unstuck from her pillow. Her pretty face and large green eyes became illuminated by her phone in the dim light as she propped herself up on her elbows, reading her messages. She idly scratched her back as she checked her Facebook feed.

 

Kelsi grimaced adorably as her lower abdomen groaned. She remembered pigging out on McDonald’s last night with her friends after going to the bar. Both fast food and alcohol always had the tendency to give her gas.  Kelsi frowned slightly, feeling some pressure building up. She paused scrolling through her Facebook feed momentarily, flexing her lower abdomen. Her plump rear, encased snugly in a pair of yoga pants, suddenly produced a surprisingly large fart. Kelsi smirked at the satisfying rich deep-toned noise that it made, happy that she was all alone in her room. She sighed contently, putting her phone back on the nightstand. Kelsi’s pretty face briefly crinkled with disgust as she smelled her rotten fart. She reached back and with two fingers gently massaged her asshole and the strip of thong passing over it through the seat of her pants.

 

 

Earlier that night, a group of roughly two hundred people crested the hip of the unaware giantess as she slept on her side, hoping to escape down the side of her leg. When she stirred and rolled onto her belly, roughly a quarter of them toppled beneath her, likely smushed or trapped under her thicker than average thighs and soft tummy. The others toppled down over her large rump until she was done stirring.

 

The survivors were scattered all over the rump of the slumbering Goddess. A group near her tail bone gasped in amazement as they looked down at her gently arched back. Her mighty thong was on display for them, peeking out of the yoga pants like an enormous whale tail. People screamed as their landscape shifted, others looked in awe as an enormous arm came to life, reaching in front of them and scratching the skin beyond the thong.

 

Other people were not so lucky when the Goddess rolled over. As they collected their wits, they noticed that the air seemed a bit more warm and stale to them. They noticed two incredibly vast mounds on either side of them, gently sloping upwards to create a slight valley. They were dispersed all along the gentle depression in the seat of her pants between her cheeks, her seemingly miles long butt crack.

 

Suddenly the colossal bum beneath them seemed to vibrate for a moment. A horrifying deep groan was heard, as if an enormous monster was shifting and stirring beneath everyone’s feet. People desperately tried to scramble out of the giant woman’s butt crack, knowing what was about to happen. A large group of fifty people were startled as the ground beneath them rose up, the immense asshole puckering through the fabric beneath their feet. They were completely helpless as a soul rending column of foul wind burst out under their feet. The thunderous vibration deafened everyone on the giant woman’s plump cheeks. Those on her anus were stunned. Some people were unlucky to be caught in the epicenter of the puckered anus. These people could do nothing as the high pressure jet stream of hot gas issued forth, their bodies ruthlessly lifted into the air and blown away.

 

Equally devastating was the disgusting odor of the fart. Dozens of people all over the bed doubled over, retching and vomiting due to the greasy smell. Of course those on the giantess’s ass were  worse off. Engulfed in the relentless fart cloud, people tried weakly to crawl to safety. Others tried to console their shell shocked friends and family who were traumatized. The nearly comatose people near her asshole laid on their backs, panting. Suddenly the Goddess moved, her index and middle finger slamming into them and smearing them into the fabric covering her asshole. The surviving adults and children alike cried as they were left to cope with the giant woman’s all-encompassing fart cloud and the smeared remains of their friends.