- Text Size +

Kelsi napped blissfully, finally stress free after a hard semester at school. She was mildly hung over from last night, but content with a belly full of fast food. As she layed on her side, chest gently rising and filling with each breath, a steady trail of drool leaked out of her mouth. Her otherwise angelic face had a peaceful expression on it. Unbeknownst to her, hundreds of tiny people were in her room with her, all less than a millimeter tall.

 

Kelsi’s gentle breathing pattern suddenly paused as she breathed in sharply through her nose and scowled, her trail of drool sucked partially into her mouth. Suddenly she sneezed, blowing out through her nose and mouth, spraying her pillow. She moaned gently, stirring in her slumber, wiping her mouth and rolling over on to her chest. Her tank top had ridden part way up her slightly pudgy tummy, exposing her belly and the small of her back. Kelsi itched her right butt cheek subconsciously. In her stirring, her thong had become slightly exposed, teasingly peeking out from beneath a pair of tight yoga pants.

 

 

An army private led a group of about one hundred startled civilians across a wide barren expanse of pillow. The beautiful face of the unknowing Goddess dominated the horizon behind them. She had a relaxed look on her face, but the people did not want to be around when she woke up or stirred. The pillow was windy from the giant woman’s breathing pattern, making it somewhat challenging terrain to traverse.

 

The memory of their group travelling out from under her cheek was still fresh in their minds, where at least twenty people became engulfed in an enormous steady trickle of drool from the giant woman’s face. The drool had stealthily slinked down from the enormous mouth, and caught the people who were under it completely by surprise. Those who tried to help their fallen comrades were sucked mercilessly into the warm and viscous gob, their screams instantly muffled then slowly silenced as they drowned. Broken families and heartbroken friends now plodded along with the army men, not sure where they would go.

 

Suddenly the pillow was buffeted by a strong wind as the Goddess inhaled. The stragglers near the back of the group were lifted off the ground, sucked backwards. People screamed as two unfortunate souls were sucked right into the gigantic nostril. Time seemed to stand still for a moment as the breathing ceased… Screams erupted from all around as the angelic face above them turned nasty, they didn’t have a moment to brace as the Goddess’s head cocked back ever so slightly, her nose and mouth pointed right at them. The pillow was shaken by an enormous sneeze, spewing mucous and drool at them. Enormous car sized droplets of fluid slammed into some people, who were carried away and blown clean off the pillow to their deaths. Those who survived were completely soaked, ears ringing. Some people were partially covered in viscous mucous and drool. Panic erupted all around, with some of the free people reluctantly attempting to uncover their unfortunate peers.

 

The pillow became an earthquake of creases and folds as the giant woman stirred. The tiny people watched helplessly as the sleepy face of the young woman covered them, unknowingly smearing them into the fabric of her soft pillow.