- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Hey guys. So I have another account on here called 'OneInch', which has my much beloved Swan story on there (PS I'm looking for help to finish that story, if you would like to collaborate and help me finish it please contact me. Contact info in bio). But I HATED my pen name on there, and I've tried changing it but can't. So for the new year I've decided to make a new account, and write new stories. This is an idea I had that I thought I would run with, let's just see how it goes...
Author's Chapter Notes:
There's no real action in this chapter yet, it's just s build up. Please bare in mind I am not English and it is not my first language, I am Italian. But I think I speak and write very good English, so please do not rip me apart if there are some little mistakes. I appreciate feedback though.

Coconut. All she could smell was coconut.

She gave up kicking her legs a long time ago, soon figuring out that she was held in place by whatever this thing was. She knew what it was, she had been out and died three times already now. But still, in her own mind she could not come to terms with the situation she was currently living. That sly mother fucker.

Zoey Lopes was a 23 year old girl, gorgeous to look at. Brown and blonde hair combined, She stood at around 5'3", with a naturally beautiful and skinny frame. She had ice blue eyes, and teeth that girls would kill for. Small boobs, but enough to make themselves noticed. It was safe to say she was what people referred to as 'perfect'.

Inside though she was far from perfect, she was a nervous wreck. She was a normal girl to her friends, and anyone else for that matter. But in her own mind, she was above all else insane with one idea. With the thought of one day, sometime in the future, she will have to die. And it drove her insane.

Zoey never wanted to die, the thought of it terrified her to the point where she would have sleepless nights. Cold sweats. You name it, she'd have it. She just wanted to live forever, and not one day have to leave the world.

This was one day amplified, when she was nearly hit by a bus. She had walked out to cross the road, before noticing a bus plummeting towards her. It was only by an unknown source she was saved, something grabbed her shirt and pulled her back. She fell to her ass, and looked back to see who had saved her. Nobody was there, the street was empty.

This only made her a million times worse than what she was before, like a mouse she was cowering at every single noise she heard walking home. When she finally arrived, she dashed straight for her bedroom. Head under pillow, and weirdly she fell asleep. Within a few minutes, for a change.

She woke up somewhere. It was dark, and hot. Certainly not the place she had gone to sleep in. She rubbed her blurry eyes, and saw fire around a dark muggy room, that she lay in the middle of. Towards one side was a desk, and a chair faced away from her. She stumbled towards them, still not quite sure what was going on. She reached them, and then reached for the chair.

'Sit.' Called out a deep voice from behind the chair, startling her before she could even touch it. Given her predicament, she found it best to follow the mans orders. She sat on a chair that was placed next to her, and she awaited her next instruction.

The chair at the desk very slowly started to spin around, and revealed the face behind the mysterious voice.

His skin was white. His hair was jet black, greasy and combed backwards. Anyone could've mistaken him for Dracula. He was wearing a red suit, with a black shirt.

'Hello Zoey.' His low and husky voice piped up again. 'How nice to see you.'

'Who are you? And how do you know my name?!' Zoey had started to get aggravated, she wanted answers now.

'Haven't you figured it out yet? The red suit, the fire. I am the devil.'

'HAVE I DIED?! IS THIS HELL?!' Thoughts ran through her head, she must've died in her sleep from shock of what happened earlier.

'No, this is my office haha.' His voice interrupted her thoughts. 'Why would I want to endure you to hell, when I saved you earlier?'

She didn't understand his question at first, she just blankly stared into the mans red eyes. Confused. But then she recalled her near death experience earlier. The force that pulled her backwards, but nobody being there.

'That was you?' She asked.

'Sure was, I couldn't let you die when it's what you fear most, could I?'

'Well thanks, I guess. But what am I doing here? I thought the devil was supposed to be bad and evil?' This question caused the man to slam his hands on the desk, and sigh loudly.

'Ever since time began, God has been my enemy. He has described me as evil to the people, the worst type there is. Trying to play me down to the world, and it has evidently worked. But if I was evil, would I have saved your life? When I could've let you die and entered you into my hell if I so wanted to?' This put a puzzled face onto Zoey, she supposed he was right. But she couldn't really find words to admit it.

'Exactly. Now, I've dragged you into my office during your little panic snooze because that's the only time I can speak to you humans, when they're asleep in their dreams. Or of course when they're dead.' He paused for dramatic affect, before continuing. 'I have a little offer to put forward to you, to end you worries about dying.'

'What'd you mean?' She asked, it was at this point her curiosity had definitely peaked.

'Well, I have the power to make you invisible. Immortal. Whatever word you want to use for it.'

'Really?!' Zoey asked, hoping this was what he was offering.

'Of course, and I'm willing to make a little deal with you. I will make it so you will never ever have to die. Well, that's a lie. You can die, but you'll wake back up in the same place you started the day. Like it never happened. So you will Live forever. How's that sound?'

'You'd really do that for me?'

'Yes, I would.' A smile creeped across his face. 'I'm very fond of you Zoey, I like you a lot. And I want to put your worries at rest. And also try and prove to you that I'm not evil.'

The thought of being able to live forever amazed young Zoey, so she didn't hesitate for a moment. She accepted her deal, but being a relatively smart girl she knew the meaning of the word deal. And something was on her mind.

'What do you want in return?'

'Well, nothing much really. As you can imagine being the devil, and the nasty picture that God has painted for me, I don't get a lot of sexual action. So I was thinking, giving me a blowjob maybe?' He looked so innocent, she was sure by now that he was a good guy.

Zoey nodded in approval.

'Great.' He replied, reaching for a draw on the desk and pulling out some paperwork. 'I just need you to sign this, giving me approval to get your new life set up. As you can imagine, I'm going to have to alter a few things in your life to make this possible.'

That was understandable. He turned around the paperwork so it was facing her, before handing her a pen shaped like a devils pitchfork.

'Nice touch.' She giggled, he looked and returned the smile. Zoey then placed pen to paper, and signed over the dotted line.

'Fantastic.' He shouted, in a joyful tone. He then picked up the paperwork and placed it into a filing cabinet. As he walked back, he unzipped his pants.

I'll spare you the details, but it's fair to say Zoey gave the best blowjob of her life, to the man who had just saved her life and given her an unlimited amount of it.

'That....... was......... amazing.' He said, through panting. 'When you next wake up, you'll be in your new life. Have fun and stay safe.' A warm smile made Zoey's hear flutter, she honestly was beyond happy.

...

It's hard to believe that was five days ago already. She had already died three times to pretty much the same fate, and whilst five days ago she loved the man giving her unlimited life, she now hated him. She figured he would be laughing in his chair for how stupid she had been to accept such a stupid deal.

When she woke up, she was floating on top of a gooey and thick liquid. It was like she was in a prison, surrounded by cloudy but see through plastic.

Since she had first woken up to now, she had figured out many things about her 'new life'.

She was half an inch tall, roughly. She had woke up in some coconut scented foot lotion. She had been picked up around 40 times, only taken home three times. Squirted out three times and died three times to three pairs of feet in some way or another.

She had also figured out she was never hungry or thirsty, and rarely needed to sleep. She was in the devils new form of hell, and she hated it.

And now as she waited to be picking up and taken home for the fourth time, she could only lay still and wait.

And smell coconut... Fucking coconut.

Chapter End Notes:
I'm sure we can agree this is a pretty unique idea, PLEASE review! I'm sure you here a lot of writers say it but it motivates us so so much. Also if anyone had figured that this idea was given to me by the movie bedazzled, where the devil gives the guy 6 wishes and they all go wrong, well done! :) MORE SOON!