- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the next chapter, at the time of posting my previous story is at over 50,000 hits, so thanks to everyone who took the time to view it!

Lygia and her friend walked the campus toward a restaurant they often frequented as your body stayed immobilized under her sandal.  You were inundated with the smell of mint, which was the flavour of the gum you were stuck to.  As the two continued to walk you tried to hear the contents of their conversation, but the sound of the sandal hitting Lygia’s heal followed by the hard stomp of your body into the hard sidewalk pavement made making out any of the words very difficult.  After five minutes of walking, Lygia stopped and stood still for a moment.  You heard her say,

 

“HEY, LET’S TAKE THE DIRT PATH SHORTCUT.”

 

“NO, THAT WILL GET OUR SHOES ALL DUSTY, AND GET YOUR FEET DIRTY,” you heard her counterpart reply.

 

“THEN WE WILL SIMPLY WASH THEM,” you heard Lygia state matter of factly.

 

“UGH, FINE…” the other woman retorted.

 

You had taken quite a lot of punishment from the sidewalk and hoped the dirt path wouldn’t be as harsh.  The women continued walking and you were now being pounded into very dry dirt.  “Thank goodness it isn’t mud,” you thought to yourself as her sandaled foot pounded your body into the ground.  However, the gum you were stuck to held a residual amount of moisture, which acted like a magnet to the dirt on the ground, and you quickly found yourself covered in dirt.  This was not good, as it would make recognition more difficult.  As soon as Lygia turned over her sandal, she wouldn’t see a tiny male stuck to the gum, she would just see a dirty piece of gum, and likely peel it off, along with you, to be tossed aside.

 

As this realization occurred to you, your current owner stepped back onto the sidewalk.  A dozen or so steps later they were at the restaurant.  They went inside due to the heat, and a cool breeze met you, as well as the woman whose sandal you were beneath.  As they sat down, Lygia crossed her leg and bobbed her sandal up and down on her foot.  “Women really love to play with their feet,” you thought to yourself, as that is what got you into this situation in the first place.  From your angle, you could now hear intermittently what the women were talking about.  You learned that Lygia was not actually a student in the class, but the mother of a girl who was taking the class and she was taking notes for her niece who was sick.  You wanted to listen to more, but Lygia shifted her foot and was now resting it on top of you.  The sound of clanking of silverware filled your ears and it was obvious that the waiter had brought them their food.  She kept her foot flat during most of the meal and would sometimes cross her legs, but you could gain nothing of value about her other than that she had the day off and had to run some errands after lunch.

 

A few minutes later she stood up and left the restaurant as her and her friend said their goodbyes.  Your body hit the sidewalk again, many times, but it was a short walk to her car where you became acquainted with her gas pedal.  As she drove around town you could hear her singing and thought that hopefully she would be a nice giantess and return you to the Hollands.  If she was anything like Judith, you might never see the sun again, unless she was wearing sandals…  Lygia made several stops; picking up some dry cleaning, getting groceries, and shopping for a short time for a new pair of sunglasses.  You unwilling accompanied her to all these places and your reward was being crushed under the sandal, and obtaining a new layer of dirt on your body.  Finally, her errands ended and she parked her car in the garage of her house.  As she walked with some of her bags to the front door she noticed how dirty her sandals were and did not want to ruin the clean floor by walking in the house with them.  She also noticed a piece of gum caked in dirt stuck to the bottom. 

 

“EWW, GUM ON MY FAVOURITE SANDALS,” she said staring at the gum, with a look of disgust.

“No, wait, Lygia, I’m stuc…” Was all you could get out before she turned her foot back and wiped the sandal on the edge of the sidewalk.  This dislodged the gum, and yourself, from her sandal, as it, and you, fell into the grass.  You watched powerlessly as Lygia turned her sandal up again, noticing the gum now removed and walked into her house, removing her sandals at the door, then shutting it.  This was your first look at the woman who had been crushing you under her flip-flop for the afternoon without even being aware of your existence.  You found her absolutely stunning.  She was clearly a mature woman, but you already knew that from her talk with her friend, however, she might have been even more attractive than Martha or Judith.  You realised you could do a lot worse than being under this woman’s foot for the rest of your life.  The decision of what to do next became obvious, get unstuck from the gum you were on, and find a way to get inside the house and get her attention.  This would prove easier said than done as an afternoon of trampling under the beautiful giantess’ sandal had all but merged you with the gum.  As it happened, you were in luck as you heard thunder in the distance.  “Good, it is going to rain, hopefully the gun will become loose and I can get free,” you thought out loud.  After a half an hour of rain and struggling against the gum, you were free, but you were still dirty as you fell right into mud upon leaving the sticky substance.

 

Feeling dehydrated from the day’s activities, you noticed a puddle of water that had formed on the sidewalk that was easily bigger than your body.  You bent down to drink and felt refreshed as soon as the water entered your mouth, even though it was warm.  After entering the house, Lygia had fallen asleep on a chair with her feet propped up on the footrest.  She awoke from her slumber amid the thunder and lightning and remembered she needed to mail the check for one of her bills today to ensure it was delivered on time.  She then saw the mailman at her mailbox and she bolted for the door, quickly slipping on her sandals running out the door.  As you finished your drink of water you jumped into the puddle to clear the dirt off your body.  Just then the door opened and before you could react the same sandal you’d been under most of the day stepped on your position, crushing your body into the sandal.  Within that moment the dirt from her sandal mixed with the water to produce a somewhat mud-like substance that stuck your body to the bottom of her flip-flop as she continued running toward the mailman in the rain.  Your body flattening under her sandal went completely unnoticed by Lygia who caught up with the mailman and handed him the envelope.  She quickly ran back into the house to avoid the rain, as you continued to be crushed under her sandal…again.  Once she opened the door, she kicked off her sandals and walked into the kitchen to start making dinner.

 

Now that you were in the house, the mission of being discovered became a lot easier.  You freed yourself from the bottom of the flip-flop with little difficulty and started to walk across the carpet to the kitchen, where you noticed Lygia making something on the stove.  As you made your trek through the carpet you heard the door open and close behind you and the words,

 

“HEY AUNT LYGIA!,” being uttered by a female behind you.

 

You turned around slowly, due to the thickness of the carpet fibers and saw a shadow descending upon you. The girl’s pale sole was coming down on your position.

 

STOMP!