- Text Size +

A year or so had passed since the Hollands and their friend Judith had “rented” you from the spa.  Since that time you’ve been exclusively under, or at, their feet.  You had gotten used to your existence of being nothing more than a spec for a female’s foot to use and the thought of going back to your previous life seemed foreign.  How would you feed and clothe yourself with no marketable skills?  …Other than being something that pampers women’s feet, that is.

 

Today is a warm July day, and Emily is taking classes at the college in her hometown, as they gave her a softball scholarship and she wanted to stay close to home (and keep you close to her).  She was sitting in Introduction to Microeconomics, a summer class that was offered by the school, with you under her foot inside her flip-flop.  The warm day, 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 Celsius for our non-American readers), ensured that you were covered with her foot sweat as she had walked through campus to get to class.  Your body was pressed firmly into the ball of her foot, easily held in place due to the pressure and sweat that had acted like an adhesive.  Today was nothing different than most of the other days.  You had spent the time up until this moment being crushed under her soft sole, which you had spent countless hours kissing, licking, and applying lotion to and were now kissing and licking it as she sat in her class.  Sometimes it felt good to intermittently turn your face to the side and rub it against whoever’s sole you were underneath to feel the softness of your owner’s sole against your face, since your body was usually immobilized in one way or another.  Your owner usually liked it, unless it was Judith who typically just stomped her foot down and instructed you to “quit fooling around and get back to work” or Shawntelle who instructed you to stop because you were tickling her foot.

 

As Emily sat in class bored, as most people do when taking Economics courses, she gazed out the window and wished she could be outside with her friends.  She crossed her right leg over her left as she turned back to pay attention in class and bobbed her flip-flop up and down absentmindedly.  Your world shifted from being pinned gently under her resting foot to the same up and down motion her foot undertook.  As the class went on Emily realised how cold the building was kept and shivered.  She kept her foot moving to try to generate heat and rubbed her hands over her arms.  The continued bobbing of the flip-flop meant that it was rubbing on your head and back.  At first this was a minor annoyance, but due to the cooling effect the air conditioning had on Emily’s feet and the constant rubbing of the insole on your head and back, her foot began to lose its grip on your body.  Your torso was pulled away from her foot first, then your arms, and as soon as that happened the flip-flop managed to pull your legs off the ball of her foot and you tumbled to the ground.  You laid on the ground for a few moments as your body, flattened from the events of the day, began to expand slightly.  Your first thought was to get Emily’s attention, so as not to be left behind in the classroom or claimed by someone else.  You stood up and ran towards Emily’s left foot that still was on the ground, as you made your way over, you heard the sound of zippers and people moving about.  It was obvious the class had just ended and you needed to act quickly or risk a terrible fate.  You saw Emily quickly shift her feet.  You were now between her flip-flops, you ran and dove for her right foot in an attempt to get beneath it, but as you dove she lifted her foot and exited her seat.  She moved quickly towards the door, since she was so cold, and you saw her make her way to the front of the class.  You decided to try to meet her at the door and to run underneath the desk and through the isles between the chairs.  You made it through one row of chairs and as you ran into the isle found yourself run right into an athletic shoe that had landed in front of you.

“Wow, I should look both ways next time.”  You thought to yourself.

 

As you went to get back up you saw a shadow block out the light.  Another shoe was about to step down on your location.  You dove forward and narrowly avoided it, but now you were in the middle of the isle on your back.  You attempted to get up again, but had no time as you saw a pink flip-flop make its way onto your body.  As the flip-flop stomped your defenseless body into the ground you planned to get up quickly and continue to make your way to Emily, now closer to the door of the classroom.  However, as the flip-flop lifted up, so did you.  Apparently, the shoe’s owner had stepped in gum, which your body had found its way into.  You were now being lifted into the air and like so many times before found yourself descending quickly towards the ground.

 

STOMP!

 

The first full cycle under your new “owner’s” shoe and you didn’t even know who it belonged to.  Emily didn’t know anyone in this class, so you knew it was unlikely she would find you if you stayed stuck to this girl’s flip-flop.  Your arms were somewhat free, but as you tried to press into the shoe’s sole to remove yourself, your body was already descending again to the ground…

 

STOMP!

 

As your new owner continued treading upon you, Emily walked briskly out of the building and found a bench to sit on.

“IT WAS VERY COLD IN THERE WASN’T IT?” She said as she removed her flip-flop.

A look of horror overtook her as she realised you were not under her foot.  She quickly hopped up and ran back into the building and into the classroom, which was empty.  She looked frantically all over the room, but after twenty minutes knew that you were no longer there. 

“What the hell am I going to tell mom,” she thought to herself…

 

As your new owner walked through campus you heard someone say,

“HI LYGIA, HOW’S IT GOING?”

At least the woman who was unintentionally walking on you had a name.  You just hoped she would be helpful in getting you back to Emily, assuming you could find a way to remove yourself from the sole of her flip-flop…

Chapter End Notes:

I have the story complete, I'll try to upload a chapter a week.  This is the last completed story I have but I might be persuaded to write more if there is a demand for that.