- Text Size +

 Cars started and stopped with the regular flow of morning rush hour traffic.  People bustled along the sidewalks and subways, into and out of buildings all throughout the city.  Children went to school, and construction workers continued where they left off the night before.  It was a beautiful spring day, but no one knew what was going to happen.  Well, no one except for one person…

 

A gentle thud…followed by another, then a louder one.  And a louder one.  The ground shook with each thud.  Some confused people looked around, wondering if they were the only ones to notice it.  As they got louder and the ground shook more and more, people started to worry.

 

“HAHAHAHAAAAAA!  OOOOOOH, THIS IS PERFECT!”

 

The loud female voice rose above the jackhammer, the car horns, the subway wheels, everything!  People looked straight up to see where the voice was coming from, but those deep in the city couldn’t see anything.  Suddenly, a loud crash sound was heard, accompanied by loud screams.

 

“OH MY GOD, THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOOO MUCH FUN!”

The giantess came into view of the majority of the city.  She had long red hair, a jet black dress and matching tights, and Doc Marten boots.  She wasn’t as tall as the tallest skyscrapers, but the sight of a several-hundred-foot-tall woman struck immediate fear into everyone that saw or heard her.  She stood with her hands on her hips and an evil smile across her lips.  People started to run away from her as fast as possible, but there’s only so fast a crazed mob can run.

 

“AWWWW, WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU GOING?  I JUST WANT TO PLAY!”

 

Charlotte let the miniscule people get a short head start before she took her first step forward.  Her intent was to slowly and sexily walk down the street between the buildings to tease the people.  The first few steps crushed mostly vehicles and anything left on the street, but it didn’t take long for her to catch up to the back of the mob.  As she did, she slowly let the shadow of her boot fall onto a bunch of people for a brief second before she slammed it down onto them.  Like bugs on a sidewalk, the closest surrounding people were knocked down briefly but quickly got up and kept running.

 

Charlotte lifted her foot and looked at the damage she had done.  The depression where her foot had been was a couple feet deep.  Blood covered most of the bottom, but there were no bodies left in the depression, just clothes and flattened footwear.  Outside the boot print were limbs and what was left of a person from the waist up.  The poor person was wailing in pain and trying to crawl away, but no one was brave enough to try and help him.  Charlotte looked down and let out a short chuckle.

 

“SORRY LITTLE GUY, I JUST DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU MEASLEY BUGS,” she said as she took another step deeper into the crowd.

 

 Now she was just going for a stroll.  Each step made a loud crunch under her Doc Marten boots and sent splatters of blood and viscera out in all directions.  After several steps, she was reaching the front end of the mob.  Charlotte looked back and saw where her noticeable footsteps were.  Like her first step, each subsequent imprint was red-stained with clothes, body parts, and barely-alive partial people.  It was getting harder to squish people as the mob thinned out, so she decided to change up the fun a little bit.

 

“OH MAN, I’VE BEEN ON MY FEET ALL DAY.  I THINK I’LL TAKE THESE SMELLY BOOTS OFF!”

 

Charlotte reached down and untied both boots.  Before she slipped her socked feet out of them, she came up with a devious idea.  She pulled her left foot part of the way out of the boot, and then flicked her leg forward, sending the boot flying through the air.  It bounced off of the side of one building, creating a huge gash in it.  When it hit the ground, it rolled end over end a couple times until it stopped on its side.  She did the same with the second one, and it almost perfectly mirrored the first one, building-hit and all.  Both boots lay on their sides completely blocking Main St.

 

“AHH THAT’S MUCH BETTER!  WHEW, I BET THAT SMELL IS STRONG FOR ALL YOU LITTLE BUGS!”  Charlotte wiggled her sock-clad toes and let the breeze carry their stench all around.  The people that were fortunate enough to not get crushed by her boots quickly wished they were dead and didn’t have to deal with the immense stench that came from the boots.  Those on the other side of the boots were greeted to the gruesome sight of their blood-soaked soles.  A couple of people were plastered inside the treads, still alive and in massive contorted pain.

 

“HMMM, WELL I DON’T WANT TO RUIN MY FAVORITE SOCKS WITH YOUR FILTHY BODIES AND CARS, SO I THINK I’LL ENJOY CRUSHING YOU AGAINST MY SOFT, SEXY BARE SOLES INSTEAD.”  Charlotte slipped her fingers up her leg and into the band of her left sock and slid it down her leg.  When it reached the end of her foot, she let her toes grab the scrunched-up sock.  She then did the same thing with the sock as she did with the boots, except this time she aimed straight for a skyscraper.  Even though the sock was just cloth, it was a few hundred times bigger than any sock ever, and soaked in foot sweat.  The combined force was enough to send the sock crashing through the smooth glass side of the building and through all of the floors underneath.  The result was what looked like a worm burrow.  People fell down the whole to land on the sock, which landed opening-up.  While the sock provided a softer landing than concrete or steel, it basically sealed their fate to remain part of the sock until Charlotte came looking for it.

 

After she removed the other sock, Charlotte wiggled her toes and felt a slight breeze cool them against the warm pavement.   “AHHHH, MUCH BETTER!”  Still seeing some people trying to flee behind her, she turned around and headed towards another small crowd.  She leaned over and picked up individuals as if she was picking berries, and dropped them into her sock.  After she gathered about ten, she tied the end of the sock and walked back to where her boots were.  She reached into the building and removed the first sock, which had a collection of people and debris in it, and stuffed it into one of the boots.  Then she did the same with the second sock and boot.

 

“ALRIGHT, NOW THAT THAT’S TAKEN CARE OF, WHO WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME?”  For many years, Charlotte had dreamed of being an all-powerful giantess goddess.  She had a following online that loved to watch her squish things, talk down to them, and pretend to not give a fuck about the lowly beings beneath her…at least, what they thought was pretending.  While they all knew being a giantess goddess brought a lot of sexual pleasure to her, only she knew how much it meant to her.  And now that she’s found a way to make herself a real-life giantess, the world would soon know, too.

 

Charlotte continued further down into the city.  A movement to her right caught her eye.  She saw a subway train traveling along the elevated tracks at a decent pace.  She quickly eyed ahead of the train to see where the tracks led and jumped a bit ahead of where the train was now.  She put her hands on her knees and bent over to watch the train come straight at her as if she was at a hobby shop.  “OH BOY, WHAT A CUTE LITTLE TRAIN.  IT’D BE A SHAME IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO THE TRACK, LIKE THIS!”  As she said the word “this”, she stood up and slammed her foot down length-wise onto the train trestle, taking out a bit chunk of track.  She then swiped her foot through some of the supports on the opposite end to take out more of the track.  The train conductor hit the brakes, but it was to no avail.  The train flew off the end and started plummeting to the ground.

 

Suddenly, Charlotte reached out and grabbed the train mere feet before it hit the ground.  She managed to catch the cars just right so none of the cars fell and all of them lay in her hands.  “WHEW, THAT WAS CLOSE.  LUCKY FOR YOU LITTLE FUCKS I WAS HERE, HUH?  OR WAS IT?”  Before the little people in the train could stop celebrating for not dying, Charlotte flung her hands up and behind her and tossed the trains as far and high as she could.  “OOPS!”  The train rose for what seemed like an eternity to those inside, until gravity took over.  The train cars plummeted nearly a quarter of a mile down to the ground where they smashed through a housing development and blew up half a block of houses.

 

She continued walking in the direction she was originally headed, which was towards the main highway interchange.  Since it was still near the end of rush hour, the highways and overpasses still have lots of vehicles on them.  While she walked between the buildings that were taller than her, she ran her fingers along the buildings as if she was running her fingers through a tree.  Like a tree, however, the buildings gave way to her powerful digits and her sharp nails.  Occasionally she’d flick her hand forward and shove a handful of debris and on-lookers ahead of her, which would fall onto cars, people, even through other buildings.

 

In her wake was devastation.  The footsteps from her bare feet left small cracks and depressions in the pavement, but her boots did the most damage.  Inside the depressed prints were the remains of whatever was unfortunate enough to get in her way.  Cleaning up the mess was obviously going to be a tremendous job, even if the giantess had stopped her rampage at that exact moment, but pretty much everyone knew that she wasn’t.

 

The worst job fell on the emergency crews and National Guard that had been called in.  While the military had been sent further ahead to try and stop her, some stayed back and assisted the medical personnel.  But nothing would prepare them for what they were about to see.

 

While Charlotte made sure she stomped some of the people out of existence, she also had some of her own fun by using her big toes in “checking the water” fashion to take out one or two people at a time.  By doing so, she had more control as to if she actually crushed them, which she took care to not do.  Instead, she left several people crippled from broken backs and necks, smashed appendages or completely missing body segments.  She was even intricate enough to cut off some of their heads with her toenails.  The fortunate ones were the people who were either killed instantly, or in something smaller than the giantess’ feet (which was everything smaller than a bus).

 

Even the most veteran medics and battle-hardened soldiers had a tough time with what they saw and heard.  Wails and dazed screams came from all directions, each one looking for comfort or death.  The paramedics with what they could with those who looked like they could be helped and moved as many as possible to ambulances and Army transports.  But with so many that didn’t seem to have much of a chance to survive, the medics gave the orders to start marking those who should be left to die: a choice that would haunt everyone that survived the rest of the giantess’ rampage…which would be very few of them.

 

While all this was going on, Charlotte had made her way to the highways.  Even with all of the noise and destruction that she was causing, most of the people on the highway were oblivious to what was happening.  They were still listening to their morning shows or yelling at the people in front of them to move their asses.  Plus, all of what Charlotte had done so far happened faster than even today’s news could spread.  The first time anyone stuck in traffic had experienced her was when she showed up in all her glory.

 

“OH MAN, LOOK AT ALL THESE LOVELY TOYS AND OFFERINGS.  YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKED, IT’S NOT EVEN FUNNY.”

 

Charlotte’s voice filled up each and every vehicle within miles and drew thousands of eyes towards her.  At her height of about 400 feet tall, the top deck of the interchange only came up to halfway between her knees and crotch.

 

From when she first let her voice be heard, people abandoned their vehicles and started to run away.  The ones on the ground darted in every direction, but the ones on the bridges all had to run back along the bridge they were on.

 

Charlotte walked in a circle around the general area, crushing buildings and stomping the roadways in order to make it harder for anyone to get in or out.  She wanted to make sure she could do as much damage as possible to those that were already here.  She also picked up a couple buses and stuck them in her pockets for later use.  When she had made a full circle of destruction, she stood on the highway that ran under the whole interchange.  “HERE I COME, FUCKERS.”  She placed one foot on the highway and crushed a bunch of cars.  Then she put her other foot right in the middle of the other side of the highway and started slowly walking forward.  Each step crushed several cars out of existence along with any people unfortunate enough to be running between them at the time.  The cool metal of the vehicles felt good against her soles and she made sure to scrunch her toes together to make sure there were no survivors between them.  She took a few more steps until she reached the several-deck interchange.

 

“ARE YOU ALL READY TO DIE?”  Charlotte lifted her foot to one end of the top deck and lightly rested her sole perpendicular to the deck, blocking the escape route of anyone still on it, which was quite a few people.  Then, she slowly started to move her foot along it.  Cars and people alike were pushed into a pile that kept moving like the garbage compactor walls in “Star Wars”.  “BETTER GET MOVING.”  She kept going until her foot was near the middle.  Without warning, she kicked her foot along the rest of the deck as fast as possible.  The resulting force sent vehicles and people flying as if a little kid had just kicked their toys in a tantrum.  Bodies and vehicles went flying through the air and going through buildings.

 

Charlotte placed her foot down and bent over to look at the lower decks.  “DO YOU ALL REALLY THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM ME?  THINK AGAIN.”  She grabbed the top deck and ripped it apart.  Now she could get to the one right below it.  This time, she used her other foot to clear everything from it.  After doing the same thing with the third deck, Charlotte stood up and put her hands on her hips.  “WELL, AS MUCH FUN AS THIS HAS BEEN, I THINK IT’S TIME TO CLEAR THIS WHOLE THING.”  Charlotte pulled her foot back and kicked forward, then again, and again.  She used both feet to clear out the entire bridge system, leaving barely anything recognizable behind.  From afar, what once was a busy roadway now looked like a few ramps that led to nowhere except the smoke from the destruction below.

 

“WELL THAT WAS FUN.  NOW WHAT TO DO NEXT?”

 

Charlotte walked back towards where she tossed her footwear aside.  When she got there, she saw lots of flashing lights from emergency workers and the camouflaged vehicles of the Army.  “AWW, HOW CUTE.  YOU ALL REALLY THINK YOU CAN SAVE THESE PATHETIC BUGS?  YOU COULDN’T BE MORE WRONG.”  She took a few steps closer to the main group of ambulances.  “HOW ABOUT I HELP YOU GUYS OUT?  I’VE BEEN FEELING A LITTLE HUNGRY LATELY.”  Charlotte reached down and plucked up a few first responders and popped them into her mouth.  She chomped down on the little morsels and got her first taste of their blood.  “MMM, YOU SHITS TASTE GOOD.”

 

Seeing this, paramedics and soldiers started to grab anyone that they were working on and ran with them.  Unfortunately, some of those who were to far-gone were left to their own fate.  As Charlotte walked closer to them and grabbed more people, some of the soldiers and police opened fire on her.  At her size, the bullets were nothing more than a bee sting.

 

“YOU LITTLE FUCKS REALLY THINK YOU CAN STOP ME WITH YOUR PATHETIC WEAPONS?  NOW YOU’VE PISSED ME OFF!”  Charlotte reached down and slammed her fist down on a group of soldiers, flattening them and sending blood splattering in all directions.  She then opened her hand up and slammed it down on another group, catching five more including a half of a person.  Several more slams of a palm or fist killed off a few dozen more people and raised her rage level a little bit.  She then stood up and full height and licked the blood and guts off of her hand.  Charlotte decided to take the rest of her anger out on the people with her feet.  She started walking down the roadway behind the escaping ants and stomped down at every one of them in her way.  Even at their tiny sizes, Charlotte could hear their crunches as their bodies were driven into the ground.  Viscera oozed from between her clenched toes.  While her feet were busy doing their thing, she swung her hands back and forth into each skyscraper she passed.  The resulting damage caused some of them to collapse completely, killing off many people who thought they were safe.

 

Charlotte’s rampage continued through much of the main downtown area.  After a while, she stopped to catch her breath and surveyed the damage she caused.  There weren’t many buildings still standing, and not too much moved on the ground that she could see.  More emergency crews and National Guard soldiers would eventually be sent in to render aid, but not until well after she’s gone.

 

“WELL, I THINK I’M DONE WITH YOU SHITHEADS.”  Charlotte headed back to where she left her boots.  She made sure to step on the larger piles of buildings to ensure that any lucky survivors under the ruble were crushed.  Her boots were untouched and still had the socks tucked in the top.  She pulled out the socks, untied the tops, and felt the toe sections.  “IT’S GOING TO SUCK TO BE YOU GUYS.”  Charlotte also looked into the boots themselves and found a few people who somehow forced their way out of her socks.  “DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD ESCAPE ME?  YOU’RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!”  Charlotte took one sock and shoved her foot inside.  She wiggled her toes at the feeling of about 10 tiny people getting wedged in her toes.  She put that foot inside the boot and tied it up.  Then she did the same with her other sock and boot.  Once both were on, she wiggled her toes and felt a couple people slide down under her arches.  “OH BOY, YOU PEOPLE IN MY ARCHES ARE GOING TO HAVE A HORRIBLE TIME WITH MY SMELLY FEET.  THE REST OF YOU IN THERE BETTER HOPE FOR A QUICK DEATH.”

 

Unfortunately, death wouldn’t come quick for many of them.  Charlotte’s boots weren’t exactly the tightest fit, and at the tiny size they were, the people had room to roll around.  Each step that she took tossed the people from front to back, rubbing up against the wet sock.  If someone was lucky enough, they could catch onto the sock and try to slide in between the fibers to hold them in place.  However, their spot wouldn’t stay safe forever.  Even if they managed to survive the boot ride, whenever she decided to take her feet out of the boots, the living people in her socks would be crushed against the hard ground and her foot.

 

As she turned around to leave the city, Charlotte remembered the buses she had in her pockets.  She pulled one out and looked inside at the tiny people, most of whom were thrown about during the entire time they were in there.  Some had broken necks while others had broken arms and legs, but all of them were scared out of their minds.  “I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT YOU LITTLE FUCKS.  I GUESS I COULD USE ANOTHER SNACK TO HOLD ME OVER UNTIL THE NEXT CITY.”  Charlotte snapped the bus in half like a breadstick and held both halves next to each other.  She held them both above her head and let the tiny people inside fall into her mouth.  As she did before, she chomped down and let their warm blood bring her pleasure.  She did the same with the next two, casually tossing the empty buses in random directions.  When she got to the last one, Charlotte decided to do something different.  With each half, Charlotte reached down and pulled the top of her boot out and poured the people inside.  Those unfortunate enough to not die from the fall would be doomed to roll around in her sweaty boots until they ended up getting squished.

 

Charlotte stood up at full height and put her hands on her hips.  “WELL, SO LONG LITTLE CITY.  YOU WERE FUN, BUT I’M BORED WITH YOU NOW.  TIME TO FIND ANOTHER LITTLE TOY TO PLAY WITH.”  Charlotte turned around and walk off towards the sunset to find her next prey.