- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A conversation, Utopia and a battle

“That was the first time in a long time I touched a guy.”  I land by her side, and said.

            “It’s been along time sense I’ve touched a girl too”  I didn’t count the ones I’ve fought with, for beat sake that would just be rude.

            “Your cute, and nice, what they say about men aren’t all try are they.”

            “Of course not, if everyone is saying the same thing then there must be a reason why, and that reason is usually has something to do with someone gaining something.  To teach you to fear man you learn to obey there will.”  I smiled knowing that happens on both sides; maybe I have a soul mate to wonder the world with.  “How old are you?”

            “17, I turn 18 in a few months.”  She was cleaning up her cheeks from her face.  I smiled and chuckled to myself.  “What’s so funny?” 

            “Oh, nothing, you called me cute and yet you probably never have been with a guy ever in your life.  And you called me cute, just a rush I guess.”

            “You’ve been with a girl? Doubtful, look at you?”  She said, the tears gone; she was going to flirt for the first time.

            “I’m 24, so I was 19 when the cloud happened, I was a freshman in college and was the star QB for the High Scholl Football team, and you know I got some ass.  As for me being sure that you never got some, you were 12 when it happened.”  I could tell she was flustered by my deduction.  “Hell, you’ve probably never had a crush on a guy.”

            “I have!”

            “Who”

            “Justin Timberlake, smarty pants.”

            “Smarty Pants, god, that was something I thought I’d never hear again, but come on let’s be reasonable.  That doesn’t count as a crush; every girl had a crush on him.  And besides he was killed; probably crushed from Cameron Diaz as she grew.”  She couldn’t lie; I had got her with my crush ideas. 

            “No I’ve never been with another guy or had a real crush, your right; you’re the first guy to even look at these.”  She picked up her massive breasts and jiggled them in her hands.  I could hear them as they clapped against one another.  “Wanna touch them?”  I smile came over me as she giggled.  She lay down in the street and started to rub her nipples.  They rose up a yard and were best described buy having a mattress over a wall.  I jump and landed in-between her tits.  The warmth of her body was all around me and I placed my hand on her.  I could feel the pulse and the blood moving in her body.  She moaned a little, her hand was rubbing her clit.  She leaned to her side and her tit came crashing down upon me, I jump and avoid it.  I’m on her areola.  I move my tail around her nipple and start to rub.  Her moans increase, until she cums, a river of love juice flows from her.  She looks at me and smiles.  “My god, I’ve never felt like that before.”  Was all she could say.  I slept in-between her massive boobs that night and for once.  I was free, but wasn’t flying.

            “Ashley, Ashley, Ashley” The voice was coming from a few blocks down.  Was it a search party, I didn’t move quickly enough.  She was Ashley’s old enemy, rival since they were little school girls.  Laura.  She was bigger then Ashley and loved to point that out.   Every flaw was open to be exposed.  “ASHLEY?”  Was all she said as she leaned in to grab me, I launch of Ashley’s tit avoiding the hand by feet.  Ashley’s now awake.  I land on Laura’s shoulder. She moves and I fly in the air.  She reaches up for me and that’s when it happens.  I react.  My tail whips down and stings her.  It’s done in a less then a second.  I’ve given her a death sentence.  She falls to the ground and lands on Ashley.  She rolls her over and starts to cry. 

            The venom has kicked in, she paralyzed.  It’s only a matter of time until she shuts her eyes and falls to sleep.  But this time when she sleeps she won’t wake.  I walk up to her cheek. 

            “I’m sorry I had to do that, I never want to kill anything, but to survive a quick reflex is always needed.”  With that I sting her again, this time in her jugular.  A massive does of venom flows to her brain and she dies within seconds.  “Such a pity, she was a cute girl, not as cute as you Ashley, but cute girl none the less.”  Ashley isn’t saying much of anything.  “First time you’ve seen a fight?”

            “Yeah, they, they,” She brushed back her tears.

            “They keep the young ones away from the violence, same as the men.  I was never a young one, I have always battled.  And every time it hurts!  But as I said to survive it’s a difference in a reflex.  Strength, size, it’s all second to a quick reflex.  At least with me it is, I have the equalizer in my tail.”  Ashley had cleared her eyes and picked up Laura, she was a little bigger then Ashley, but Ashley managed. 

           “I need to return her body; I’ll come up for an excuse for why she died.”  I followed her.  Feeling stupid for doing so, but I couldn’t let the one woman who actually talked to me post-cloud get away.  She looked at me, and not knowing how to say it, just came right out.  “Have you ever been scared when you battle?”